Por's Gallery #47

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...look at how Por shows his love and respect for his mom!! How adorable...Credits to the Power 3 Club.

She's a very lucky mom to have such a wonderful son...

I swore Pat was at this event, too...
I believe she's the one standing to the left (not pictured, though)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here's another photo:

I adore how Por shows his love toward his mother in public. He seems to really love and care for her. That is just too sweet...

You can tell a guy is a sweetheart by the way he treats his mom. The more he loves his mom, the more likely he is to respect his companion or soulmate. Jane, Por's girlfriend, is so lucky to have such a wonderful person by her side. I bet he treats her like royalty. ;)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
fallen said:
Whoz Jane? Do anyone have a pic of her?
[post="161366"][/post]​
I'm trying to find out the same thing. I couldn't find any info or photos on Jane. All I know is that Por and Jane has been dating for four years. She is not in the entertainment industry. She is currently in America. Por said in one of his interviews that he will introduce her when she arrives back in Thailand. She's one lucky girl, though!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i hope shes cute and a good girl!!! knowing how he is, im sure he made the right choice...cant wait to meet this Jane character!! haha

cvang010

sarNie Egg
awww! so adorable! if he care for his mom that means he will care for his women too! but i believe he dont have one yet...
well phor im avaliable! lol