post picture of ur skool

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Wow, everyone's school is so high tech and very modern. I attend a very small private college so the design is a little more traditional. According to one of my professors, it reminds her of the small French village that she grew up in.

Here's a picture of the whole campus that I found online. ^^

solin

sarNie Adult
Your schools are awersome...I really want to study in places like that !
I go to Sobonne and it's very different. First we don't have a real campus and the buildings are spread everywhere in Paris, plus we sometime have to share locals with others. The buildings are very old and sometime it's also public places like library, institut or museum.

I have never take pictures of my university so I post some from internet !

The Sorbonne (english, history, litterature, phylosophie)

Outside

The court

A galery

solin

sarNie Adult
Institut of Geographie & also the biggest public library in geographie publications

Instiut of Arabian World : one of the modern building & also a national museum

Hispanic Instiut

and lot of other buildings....

solin

sarNie Adult
Maybe because London and Paris are old cities so the architecture can sometime looks alike !

fun

Expired Sarnie
First of all I don’t even feel like posting picture of my school. I’m in a community school for personal reason other than that I would’ve gone to University of San Diego or LA State University. My high school is called the “ADOPTED CHILD� very sad that we don’t have everything a high school supposedly has. I enjoyed my stay there though, we are known as the most diverse school in Lodi and Stockton. Seriously we get a lot of fights and make the headlines but we are not as bad as Edison High who normally has more fight out of the whole entire SQ County that is not on the news. Somehow BCHS just seem to have a lot of bad reputation. Oh did I forget to mention that our football team is great but they hardly win any games. So sad, huh? Badminton is probably far the best from all sports there. They won almost every game. I remember I am not so sure there was a big fight, one staff member was stabbed and a few injured, good things we don’t have shooting that would be too scary. Oh by the way BCHS used to be surrounded by empty land and now there are so many homes there. My junior high, don’t even want to mention about it, so small and boring. I remember they had us wear uniform and they would check everyone at the front gate every single day, SERIOUSLY. Your shirt had to be tucked and it must be a white, burgundy collar shirt, the pant has to be khaki and no short shorter than your arm length and now they’ve abolished it which pissed the hell out of me. My elementary has to be far the best, I loved how we get to go to all these fieldtrips and now my younger siblings they barely have them. LOL. I loved Science Camp, a week away from home in the wilderness, not completely but partially. I enjoyed my elementary years. So fun, by the way I loved recess, my favorite thing about school. Okay I guess you guys had enough of reading my long post. I might post up picture of my elementary, junior, and high school picture if I’ve time to take them. LMAO.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol funfun..now BCHS looks like a jail house now!!...they have bars around them *ok its gated but still! ..they had them up right after i graduated ..gosh but i guess whatever to protect the kids from krazy ppls..or just intruders!!!

did you go to delta sierra or oakwood elementary?? LOL
my niece/nephew went to delta sierra and my dad had his adult school there at oakwood back in the days. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol funfun..now BCHS looks like a jail house now!!...they have bars around them *ok its gated but still! ..they had them up right after i graduated ..gosh but i guess whatever to protect the kids from krazy ppls..or just intruders!!!

did you go to delta sierra or oakwood elementary?? LOL
my niece/nephew went to delta sierra and my dad had his adult school there at oakwood back in the days. :p
You're a BC alumni. And yes I went to Delta Sierra and Oakwood Elementary. I still visit my teachers from Oakwood and High School. Junior High, nah I hated everything about it. The dance is gay itself, UNIFORM to the freaking dance. The only time was the 8th grade dance where we were allowed to dress up. LMAO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep go bruins...gosh i see new project going on at BCHS..i read somewhere that they are planning to put a pool in & a new gym or whatever it was...gosh i would be swimming like a pro if only they had built it over 8 yrs ago...lol.. even my 3 yr niece can swim better.. i can only do my doggy paddle not to mention i cant go too far from the edge.. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
yep go bruins...gosh i see new project going on at BCHS..i read somewhere that they are planning to put a pool in & a new gym or whatever it was...gosh i would be swimming like a pro if only they had built it over 8 yrs ago...lol.. even my 3 yr niece can swim better.. i can only do my doggy paddle not to mention i cant go too far from the edge.. :p
LMAO we graduated from the same school, like I said deja vu. LOL. Me too, I could only doggy paddle. I tried learning a few times but I'm too much of a chicken. I was mad that they builted after my graduation. But oh well.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah too bad for us, (*yep oh well is right)..atleast the newer generations will enjoy it!

just to think ..we might even fail swimming cause we can only doggy paddle!!! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i notice that people are getting shorter by the years. i swear i am not as tall and when i walk around bear creek and see the young generation, they are very short. hahahaha. i swear i am not even tall.

dont talk about swimming i am sure to drown after awhile of doggy paddling. lmao i dont last long either. i guess you have to start a young age inorder to be a good swimmer. a lot of white folks put them in swimming lesson when they were still in diapers. lmao :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL so true..but then i might try to learn this summer..since my sister has a pool right outside her backyard!..but i will need them tubes..and arm floaty thing...gosh i need to learn how to float all over again..

so should i swing by BCHS and snaps some pic...other folk might think im some krazy stalker!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL so true..but then i might try to learn this summer..since my sister has a pool right outside her backyard!..but i will need them tubes..and arm floaty thing...gosh i need to learn how to float all over again..

so should i swing by BCHS and snaps some pic...other folk might think im some krazy stalker!!!
HAHAHA YOU SHOULD SWING BY, I DO THAT ALMOST EVERYDAY FROM PICKING UP MY SISTERS AND COUSIN. MAN I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SOME PICTURE!