Pov Pob Swb

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
New Year los txog tiag tiag lawm lau!!!!!!!!!!!! well anybody here like to pov pob swb? I think it fun but all you girls cheat a lot. This game is so fun and I hope that I will get to play pov pob swb this year at sac new year. Tus swb yuav tsum tau hais kwv txhiaj nawb! LOL.

last year, my friend them were playing pov pob swb at sac new year and yeah my friend lost to them and i still gotta say they cheat!!!!!!!! LOL and then later he wants his stuff back but they won't let him have it back and they ask him to sing kwv txhiaj and yeah he did LOL

how about you guys???? want to hear your story too

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
pov pob swb sounds fun.

but i have never in my life of 20 years play pov pob swb before. lols

im just not into it..i like to go to new year to chill only. heheee..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
pov pob swb!
i play that every year... i think if not pov pob swb... at least just pov pob for a mintue or so...
its like tradition and only once a year! but thats only what i think...
and yes, girls does cheat... but i never win anyway...
hehehe...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hahhahahahahaa really!!!!!!! see? this is how to be fun at the new year

pov pob swb!
i play that every year... i think if not pov pob swb... at least just pov pob for a mintue or so...
its like tradition and only once a year! but thats only what i think...
and yes, girls does cheat... but i never win anyway...
hehehe...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, its once a year.. hehee.. but i go for the food xwb.. hahaa

one thing, i hate getting the ball.. lols.. i, however have toss ball before but not pov pob swb..
i see people play it and they always go after the ball.. heheee.. too lazyyy.. :D

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah me too, but still play it because it fun and also it funny that when you throw the ball it hits some people too

yes, its once a year.. hehee.. but i go for the food xwb.. hahaa

one thing, i hate getting the ball.. lols.. i, however have toss ball before but not pov pob swb..
i see people play it and they always go after the ball.. heheee.. too lazyyy.. :D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I suck, I played with my friend for our college's new year, and he kept my things for like two weeks, by the time I got my things back, I had forgotten that I even had a watch, and I'm still getting used to having a watch :p
he gave back my glasses though...everyone wanted to hear me sing kwv txiaj but I don't know how to so my friend just gave back the things out of pitty :(
but it's really fun even though you may suck...just play with people who you know will give them back without having to sing

cecilia

Staff member
for me. long time ago, it was fun.
but today, it still fun, just dont' have the spirit for it.

hais kwv txhiaj, so hard if you're the loser and you don't' know how to :p

poor guy, if the girls refused to give it back to him, can't they just call out even and hand it back, or you guys did it so you can hear them hais kwv txhiaj in exchange .