❤️[PPTV] Game Rak Game Payabaht (GMM Studio): Kwan Usamanee / Ohm Atshar

byebye

sarNie OldFart
These are bad pictures of her. Not well edits, the bags on her eyes are showing.
The bags on her eyes are actually horrible. She looks likes she hasn't had any sleep or been crying to sleep. One thing, I will say is Kwan does look prettier in dark hair (no black) but like very very dark brown. To me, her best and I thought she was gorgeous is her last lakorn with Tui.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan used to be one of the neks I thought was so beautiful but lately I’m not sure what is going on with her looks. Maybe she’s aging or just the way her makeup is done.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan look so much older here. PPTV is getting whoever they can to produce their show.
I encountered this post and looks like GMM Grammy is indeed venturing into content production not just within their 2 current channels (GMM25 and One31), but also to other channels - PPTV, Amarin and soon Mono 29 (the 3rd highest rating channel, behind Channel 7 and Channel 3). So far, they're doing it through their subsidiary production companies Change2561 and GMM Studios.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I encountered this post and looks like GMM Grammy is indeed venturing into content production not just within their 2 current channels (GMM25 and One31), but also to other channels - PPTV, Amarin and soon Mono 29 (the 3rd highest rating channel, behind Channel 7 and Channel 3). So far, they're doing it through their subsidiary production companies Change2561 and GMM Studios.

They must have a lot of investors for the company to produce for many channels. There are too many series coming out. Can’t keep up. Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan used to be one of the neks I thought was so beautiful but lately I’m not sure what is going on with her looks. Maybe she’s aging or just the way her makeup is done.
Same ! She used to be one of ch7 prettiest actresses back in the day

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I just think it's the makeup artist for this particular series is not doing Kwan justice. :risas3:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
If that's true, PPTV seems cancel more shows than they first lol
They still have sooo many dramas in the pipeline. For instance, I'm still waiting for Noon S' drama.

If ever there are some hitches, I think the production companies can just air their dramas in other networks - like in One31 or GMM25 as they're open to blocktimers. In the same Pantip post, someone mentioned that "Answer for Heaven" (Sunny-Fluke drama which aired in One31 in the middle of this year) was supposed to air on Workpoint channel a couple of years ago. The popular BL drama "Love by Chance" was supposed to air on Channel 9, before it ended up in GMM25.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
They still have sooo many dramas in the pipeline. For instance, I'm still waiting for Noon S' drama.

If ever there are some hitches, I think the production companies can just air their dramas in other networks - like in One31 or GMM25 as they're open to blocktimers. In the same Pantip post, someone mentioned that "Answer for Heaven" (Sunny-Fluke drama which aired in One31 in the middle of this year) was supposed to air on Workpoint channel a couple of years ago. The popular BL drama "Love by Chance" was supposed to air on Channel 9, before it ended up in GMM25.
Oh, I'm not saying that don't have a lot of promising projects coming/announced, just feels like they've canceled a lot and I don't remember many of the ones they have aired.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kwan's makeup and hair do not look good. I saw some pics on IG and her lipstick is applied horribly, it looks like clown makeup.