[PPTV] In Time With You : Pae Arak / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like it was a good decision for Mo to become freelance. Girl is already getting more work in her first two months as an independent actress in comparison to the final YEAR of her contract with Exact (i.e. no work whatsoever during her remaining 8+ months with Exact, just completely disappeared/went on hiatus). Whereas now, she hasn't even filmed her other two series yet, but already has a third one lined up. This one will be the Thai remake of In Time With You, a Taiwanese drama starring Chen Bolin and Ariel Lin. I've never seen the original but apparently it was an award winning drama and even got a Korean remake with Ha Ji Won three years ago. Not a big fan of Pae but they might surprise me. Would've been nice to see a Tao and Mo reunion though since this might be a GMM production. Chin is also in here and I don't know who the second lead(?) guy is but he looks cute from the side.

Synopsis of the Taiwanese version:

Cheng You Qing (Ariel Lin) is the manager of a Taiwanese shoe manufacturer. On her 30th birthday, Cheng You Qing receives an email on "the symptoms of premature aging" from Li Da Ren (Chen Bolin), her best friend who she has known since high school. Unable to accept that he is like a bottle of fine wine that will get better with age and she is like a grape that will dry into a raisin as years go by, she agrees to a bet with Da Ren to see who will get married first before they turn 35. So they start to look for their potential lovers.

However, Da Ren often says the girls he dates are not a match for him and at the same time, he is not satisfied with the boys You Qing dates. After Da Ren's relationship with his colleague, Maggie, he admits to Maggie that he has been in love with You Qing the whole time. But there is a coincidence that when You Qing is single, Da Ren has a girlfriend; while when Da Ren breaks up with his girlfriend, You Qing has reconciled with her ex-boyfriend. So Da Ren is always missing the opportunity to tell You Qing his true feelings.

As Cheng You Qing looks around for a potential husband, she discovers that she was surrounded by unacceptable candidates. The only man who could love her despite her ill temper and stubbornness is her best friend. The only problem with this pairing is their extensive friendship.

cr: Mo's IG story & tong_luk

@xcinsationalx @poobae91 @YaMaMiKi

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think it would have mattered if she went freelance or not, cause GMM employs exact actors to. I'm telling ya'll they like to put Mo in series and not lakorns. Series have more exposure than lakorns anyway. This will probably end up on Netflix because GMM is putting their series on netflix.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it would have mattered if she went freelance or not, cause GMM employs exact actors to. I'm telling ya'll they like to put Mo in series and not lakorns. Series have more exposure than lakorns anyway. This will probably end up on Netflix because GMM is putting their series on netflix.
She wouldn't have been able to act for Ch.3 if she stayed with Exact. Plus, she got more work in just two months of being freelance compared to her last year with Exact where they didn't give her a single thing at all. It's not just about them only giving her series and sitcoms. They neglected her for an entire year when they were coming out with new lakorns left and right and casting freelance actors. Their excuse was that they couldn't find the "right script" for her. Yet, most of their actors whose lakorns finished airing at the same time as Mo's last year were able to complete filming for new lakorns - some of which even started airing before Mo's contract officially ended this May. So no, I don't buy it. Mo was too loyal to them and should've had her breakthrough a long time ago, but Exact slept on her and lost a promising young actress. Now she's getting more and better opportunities elsewhere.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks like this might be a collaboration between a Chinese company since they posted it on weibo. I hope it's being produced by GMM25 because they usually do well with their series.

cr: mod_sirikorn & 北京艺鼎团 @weibo

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Remember guys, if there are more than two pictures please put the rest in a spoiler tag because there are some who have slow internet and the page may take too long to load for them. Just following up on a report that was made,

Thank you

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is will be the 4th remake....a current remake is airing right now

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never actually seen the original. But maybe I'll try to check it out for Mo, if it gets subbed.
I watched the first episode and it's alright so far. It's more slice of life than idol drama fluff. It's a little too mellow for my taste but I'll watch this version for Mo.

Last edited: