[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Isn't tang chai suppose to be older, James Ji, James M, are too baby face to play this role. Not muscling enough. This is one thing lakorn these day lack of, the characters n actors didn't match. I watch a baby boy as a business owner or a CEO.

Reactions: Mae

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, right!? If anything, this girl is suitable to play Siri, Prissana's 2nd sister but not Prissana. This is a skip for me. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Uhmmmm....I pictured prissana more farang looking with curly ashy brown locks. That gal def looks more like she can play Nadia's role.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Are they going to keep the beach scene where Tang Chai & Prissana are in their swimsuits building sand castles?  They cute to look at.  I can't picture Num & this chick up there.  

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm not feeling the cast either.

I pictured prissana more farang looking with curly ashy brown locks

Prissana is supposed to be full Thai though. She was just raised in America but she's not mixed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This girl looks old enough to be Prissana's aunti. I guess, it helps that Num looks so tired and old but that's not saying much cause she's compatible with him in the looks department sitting there. There are plenty of young girls out there...she's...anyway fail. Then again, no one can take Teya's place as Prissana...maybe Pat?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
jeanie1 said:
Yeah I'm not feeling the cast either.

Prissana is supposed to be full Thai though. She was just raised in America but she's not mixed.

Yheaa I know Prisanna was full Thai. I just pictured the next Prisanna looking like a farang because Taya looked like a farang to me in Prisanna. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ping101 said:
yea, James is a bit too young. same age as Yaya. I'd like to see Yaya and Mike if the older praeks won't work out. Grate would be nice!

Same age, but James is still 6 months younger, even James Ma is 4 months younger than Yaya. No wonder, JMa calls Yaya, P'Yaya. haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
no no no please please not ken p with yaya,somethinng abt ken that i cant watch (sorry ken p fans :cry: ), i dont want to miss any of yaya's lakorns,
oh my jinxx, i keep reading your "is your nom "fai" approved" and finally got it (heeh abit slow), funniest and cutest thing ever!! :dance1:

Ken Teeradech, not Ken Phupoom lol

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
can not help but love p num :heart:  :yes:  even with this gal but wy choose her she did not match with num or this role :scratchhead2: , num what ican say about him  :heart: ca n not wait to see him  :thumbsup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry, but Num look old. Tik played so well in the old version that I can't see anyone in his role.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
he is in his 40 so he is old  i know but  not for me he is still fit but the role did not  need any young or fresh face even if there is any alternative names for num would be most of them in their 30 or 40, tik is legend no one can talk . i love tik and num , everyone have fav list , num on my list do not worry but yeah if they choose right couple it would be prefect , maybe num look tired because he  is so busy this days , watch him in other interview and look perfect and sexy

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
PRINCESS AURA said:
he is in his 40 so he is old  i know but  not for me he is still fit but the role did not  need any young or fresh face even if there is any alternative names for num would be most of them in their 30 or 40, tik is legend no one can talk . i love tik and num , everyone have fav list , num on my list do not worry but yeah if they choose right couple it would be prefect , maybe num look tired because he  is so busy this days , watch him in other interview and look perfect and sexy
I never find Num good looking even in his younger days. Tik was so good looking in his younger days, but not so much now. I know... Everyone grows old and they won't look the same. Haha. It's just that Num is not aging very well compare to some of the veterans actors out there. Hey I apologize if I offended you.