[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i think if they considered mark in here, not that they are or not i don't know..but since khun nok c is found of him..he is better off casting nadech because he's much better..of course this is just my thoughts. i love mark but he lacks chemistry with his actresses...

like everyone has mention the male lead is supposed to be much older. i like that better. so i hope they don't cast mark in this role.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol, yes. If the director's not worried about age, then might as well cast Nadech. Holy gosh, he would make one fine Tan Chai. I'm imagining a very genteel Charles...:wub

After seeing pics from the Dior event, I am so certain that Nadech will be a perfect Tan Chai.

He is at the event with Ann T, Aum P, Aff, Mam K, Nat, Dome - and he looks sooooo mature and handsome.

I'll share some pics incase anyone needs convincing. : )

cr: barry.ya FB

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is it confirm that Yaya will be in this lakorn?
I think Nadech can pull it of as Tan Chai. I really want yadech to have many as lakorns together. Never tired of them..they always bring something cuteness, funny and romance in their lakorn.

jjinxx

not to mention I want Yadech in a period lakorn! I'm such a sucker for those gentle romances back in the days...

Seemed like Yaya is confirmed for Prissana! Listen here at the end. They said Nok ChatChai is preparing Prissana with Yaya at the end of the year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyzRcdjX_To&context=C3dc6499ADOEgsToPDskKGkeQ-0Hd2lAXsoFRp_UHP

If yaya has 2 lakorns lined up after TNNKK.... how about Nadech? I hope we get to see them pair up in 2013 na.... I don't think I can survive without Yadech together for too long.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
It's a really good news that Yaya is going to play the role of Prissana because her profile corresponds totally with the character. I hope wholeheartedly that they are going to choose Ken as main actor or Oil Thana.

jjinxx

CONFIRMED! Now it's the anticipation of who will pair up with her...It's either going to be BIG approval, or BIG disappointment. ><

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
P'Tik! LOL. I'd laugh if it was him again. I'd love to see Ken or Rome actually. Aum would have been good but they're already doing Maya Tawan together.

somp9

sarNie Adult
The choice either Great, Nadech, Andrew, Boy, Ken, Mart

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought yaya said she wasnt contacted for this lakorn? unless she was lying about it. if so, this is such great news!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^or she wasn't suppose to say anything til everything is finalized. That's what ch3sa star seem to be doing latly.