[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah I forgot to mention Om his tall 180 something cm

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow, totally forgot that Om can be in channel 3 too LOOOOL. But I'm still rooting for Pope or Great...

^ my heart too wishing it's Nadech! He is the most prince like p'ek for me. As much as I love p'tik and want to see him with Yaya, I don't want him back in here.

Also, Yaya has two lakorns coming up without her kookwan ... With p'Aum and p'Por so I want them back in a lakorn together after all these line ups. I hope we get to see Nadech and Yaya in a lakorn in 2013!!! They are great actors and should be paired with others BUT we should also get a chance to see them TOGETHER again after TNNKK.... It'll be ashame to pair them with others just to pair them with others when they are such perfect couple!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Kiki.
I wish for Nadech and Yaya to get reunited really soon too because I do agree with you ,that they are perfect together but we got to prepare ourselves that maybe, they won't be reunited for quite some time...
When I look outside Yadech fanclubs, I realise that a LOT of people are sick of seeing them together and want to see them act with different people. Just hope that channel 3 doesn't make us wait for too long but chances are that we might have to wait more than 2 yrs before they get to work on a lakorn together again :( . Fingers crossed , it won't happen that way...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Well said @Kiki and Zazoured!!! Yes, I hope we get to see Yadech in a lakorn in 2013 too!! It's not too much to ask to want them in a lakorn together once a year, right?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAO! I totally forgot that Om is for Ployplus. Hmm.. they looked decent together at that one event they had at the Mall 2 years ago. I wouldn't mind seeing them together. Hopefully after P'Nok finishes with NM2, he'll give more confirmation about this remake and hopefully, he won't use any of his "3 favorite guys". :sleep:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
to make this look stand out and realistic they better choose a really tall pra'ek Tanchai for the Yaya Prissana
Om, Great, Ken T 3 good samples