pra blu tong

fanny

sarNie Adult
pra blu tong p'ek(boy) died from car accident. saw the news from dao kra jai. i dont know if anyone of you remember, but he mostly play boran lakorn only.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!!! ISN'T HE AND AU THANAMAS TOGETHER??? I LOVED HIM TOO!! REST IN PEACE, P'BOY. I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW. :(

maijune

SarNie Adult
aw...that's so sad...i loved him so much...he's my favorite boran p'ek at all time....he is so cute in bla boo thong....

r.i.p....p'boy....

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
You have the link to the Dao Kra Jai that did an interview on this. I use to have the largest crush on him from BBT.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg is he the dude that did the TWIN boran lakorn...where Pinky plays the little twins???...omg...if its him...can't believe it...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
are you serious??! awwww, this is so sad :( i love him so much also. he's the only favorite boran actor i love! :( T________T *sniffles. may he rest in peace! he's such a great loving actor. this is heartbreaking!! :(

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
awww....that's so sad...he wasn't that old yet was he....he was so handsome...I remember watching Bla Boo Thong with some of my friends and we were all saying how cute he was....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...so it is him...no way...shit....gosh...handsome peeps r dying...noo......big's gone...now boy....nooo...okay okay....its so sad...RIP...to Boy...