Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Interesing, Haa! I'll watch your MV of Bie&Aff :) I wanted to see Fang&Bie together again also. Hope they don't make Aff wear heels, Lmao!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff is not all that either. She wouldn't have been so famous if she didn't get raped by Aum in JLR. How many people knew her before JLR? Bie's got a lot of talent to make up for his "very small" size and he's got 3 successful albums, 2 musicals, 2 lakorns, and a fantastic big concert to prove it! How many lakorns has Aff been well-known for? I think Aff is out of Bie's league talent-wise. No offense.
haha.. agreed. but i'll watch it for my BIE. I LOVE HIM TO DEATH. Aff, I've never watch any of her lakorn.... maybe this will be the first... i thought that Bie is in channel 5.. how come he's acting with channel 3 actresses... well aniwaise I hope to see him with some of the yonger na'ek on channel 3, cause most of them are very talented and pretty. No offense to anyone, but I kinda of want na'ek to be someone younger though..

hlub95

sarNie Egg
sorry to say, but i think aff look way too old for bie. u could tell that there a big age different between the both of them. i like aff and bie but maybe not together in a lakorn

moilee

sarNie Adult
I KNOW....BOTH ARE CUTE BUT AFF'S SHORT AND BIE'S SHORT. I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD PAIR THEM UP.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
wow. like everyone said. never expected this pairing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Bie but with Aff. That is just so awkward. Actually I am not fond of Bie's acting either, he is lucky that I like his looks and his voice. LMAO. Lakorn Thai production are usually good with their scripts so I am anticipating for this one.

cecilia

Staff member
what? .. i like bie too
but pls, don't go preaching on aff
she's famous but not well known until JLR and that's true
but she also have her other activities to make up for it.
she was in KING Naresuan to prove it that she have the potential.
i'm sure, we all have our opinion but i think her acting is good ..
for me, i adore her. so that could just be me being bias :loool:

i do agree though that it's an odd pair. i did'nt expect this.
would have been better if p'ek is ROME :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
RIGHT ON CECI... **hi5*

once again.. congratz to them .. they look okay together.. yup i still wish it would be with rome.. but.. rome has a lakorn with anne.. T_T. . if only aff took that role.. but oh wells.. aff is pretty.. and her acting is good.. bie is cute.. nice voice.. i would still give this lakorn a shot bcuz of aff .. n .. bie.. STOP SAYING BAD STUFF ABOUT AFF OR BIE.. THEY'RE TALENTED IN THEIR OWN WAYS..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I just hope they don't change the pairing like the one with rome, got me all excited...I'm actually excited to see this couple...I mean, we've all seen weirder couples, and some turned out to be alright, I'm sure bie and aff will be okay...
if we're gonna critasize here, let's talk about acting skills, aff not so much worries, but bie, love him to death but he's still stiff sorta...let's see how he's gonna do :p

cecilia

Staff member
^you said it. i didn't want to say it at first b/c i do adore Bie's in all aspects.
i was torn between aff and him but i have to set my foot on aff case b/c she really is way better than ppl make her out to be.

anyway, i so can't wait too .. i get to see more Aff onscreen :clap:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i still surprised bout the pairing :blink:

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
Aff is not all that either. She wouldn't have been so famous if she didn't get raped by Aum in JLR. How many people knew her before JLR? Bie's got a lot of talent to make up for his "very small" size and he's got 3 successful albums, 2 musicals, 2 lakorns, and a fantastic big concert to prove it! How many lakorns has Aff been well-known for? I think Aff is out of Bie's league talent-wise. No offense.

i'm totally w/ you on that. although it is TRUE that bie is quite a small guy, nobody should say he's too small for aff. people shouldn't comment on things like this until they actually view it w/ their own EYES.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
what? .. i like bie too
but pls, don't go preaching on aff
she's famous but not well known until JLR and that's true
but she also have her other activities to make up for it.
she was in KING Naresuan to prove it that she have the potential.
i'm sure, we all have our opinion but i think her acting is good ..
for me, i adore her. so that could just be me being bias :loool:

i do agree though that it's an odd pair. i did'nt expect this.
would have been better if p'ek is ROME :wub:

So you think she would work better with Rome too, huh? I agree, no putting down actors/actresses...they're all different and have their own skills and talents...besides, I think the roles that Aff are getting now will give her the credibility she deserves. I think she's a good actress, but she hasn't been given the opportunity to show that. I don't think they're a good couple...but it's already set, so there's nothing I can do about it...I think this will be Aff's year, acting-wise, she's playing a lot of different roles, that maybe you'll change your opinion on her...I guess, for this year's lakorns alone, I guess we just have to keep an open mind...but I refuse to do so with that nasty Nok and Janie pairing...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, I don't think Aff fits with Bie either. She should go pair up with Rome or whoever and Bie should be in this lakorn with a different, more suitable n'ek for him.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
everyone's entitled to their own opinion and everyone a critic if you're a star you take more criticism than others either way lets wait and see