Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I am not a fans of Bei. And even I like Aff, I am not so appreciate she took a role as a student. Honestly she's too mature for this. But the storyline seems good. I might give a try for this lakorn. ;)
I love bie and Aff, but I feel the same way of how u think of aff character...she is too mature for that role...she evenn look too old for bie because of her mature look...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think the student role for Aff is fine...she had to play a younger version of herself in Jai Rao, and it worked out fine. Besides, I'm sure she doesn't play a student for very long...and she's a versatile actress, she'll make it work. Like going from the bratty tomboy in Botan Gleep Sudtai to the sick woman in JR, both roles suited her even though they were very different from one another.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I think the student role for Aff is fine...Besides, I'm sure she doesn't play a student for very long...
She's only playing a student for the beginning only and they do graduate so don't worry about her being a student long cuz this will be a dramatic lakorn in which the dramatic part will take about more than half the lakorn...

Aff will do just fine as a student :wub: ...

like So said... Aff can make it work ^_^
Of course she will, Aff can pull anything off with wat ever role she has...she played mother b4...which i thought was weird, but she pulled that one off fine, and anyway she will fit this role perfectly fine too...

nunu13

sarNie Egg
Aff is not all that either. She wouldn't have been so famous if she didn't get raped by Aum in JLR. How many people knew her before JLR? Bie's got a lot of talent to make up for his "very small" size and he's got 3 successful albums, 2 musicals, 2 lakorns, and a fantastic big concert to prove it! How many lakorns has Aff been well-known for? I think Aff is out of Bie's league talent-wise. No offense.

I think you are being rather unfair here cause the way i look at it you are comparing bie's singing career with aff's acting talents which i think is incomparable since its too different field. Aff on the other hand has won many award this year due to her acting talents. If you are talking about acting i think aff beats bie by far but in singing of course there is no comparison because aff is not a singer.

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
I think you are being rather unfair here cause the way i look at it you are comparing bie's singing career with aff's acting talents which i think is incomparable since its too different field. Aff on the other hand has won many award this year due to her acting talents. If you are talking about acting i think aff beats bie by far but in singing of course there is no comparison because aff is not a singer.
totally agree!

onahc

sarNie Elites
totally agree!
i third that. aff and bie are two talented individuals who are excellent at what they do best. to compare her acting to his singing is like comparing apples to oranges. aff is fine actress and have handled her roles beautifully, the director only wanted aff for this role so that should tell you a lot about her as an actress.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I agree.. aff is a great actor and even though JLR made her more famous and popular.. the awards that she has won are from all of her other work.. which is just like bie who has won awards for his singing career and not for his acting because thats the career that he is good at.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I think the student role for Aff is fine...she had to play a younger version of herself in Jai Rao, and it worked out fine. Besides, I'm sure she doesn't play a student for very long...and she's a versatile actress, she'll make it work. Like going from the bratty tomboy in Botan Gleep Sudtai to the sick woman in JR, both roles suited her even though they were very different from one another.

i think aff will be fine with this role also...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aff is not all that either. She wouldn't have been so famous if she didn't get raped by Aum in JLR. How many people knew her before JLR? Bie's got a lot of talent to make up for his "very small" size and he's got 3 successful albums, 2 musicals, 2 lakorns, and a fantastic big concert to prove it! How many lakorns has Aff been well-known for? I think Aff is out of Bie's league talent-wise. No offense.
As both an Aff and Bie fan, it's really unfair to compare the two...I get that you're trying to defend Bie, but the way you went about it wasn't right...Dang this post is old...We should just give both actors a chance, and try not to head into this lakorn with predispositions about the actors, just enjoy for what it is, a lakorn, and when it's done, or when it airs, we can talk about who was the better actor...

Bie is a decent actor, but he's not Ken Theeradeth, and he just barely started acting in lakorns again, so he can't compare to the different roles Aff has played, and has been offered to play either. Granted she was more noticeable after JLR, but it just took the right lakorn for her to shine.

Musically, I can objectively say that Bie isn't the greatest singer out there, he can sing fine, but he's not the best either...I now know the reasons behind Bie's success and why more talented singers are left in his dust, but I won't say that here...

Bie still has a lot to learn acting-wise, and he still needs to grow. He's a pretty good actor, but he isn't the greatest...and after the year Aff has had in lakorns, you really can't compare the two.

Even if you didn't like Aff as an actress, the way you said it was just a little harsh..."She wouldn't have been so famous if she didn't get raped by Aum in JLR"...and uncalled for.

This isn't a thread to decide who's better than whom, it's about this lakorn as a whole, the actors in their acting for this lakorn, and news/info/etc... about this lakorn.

If anything, I think Bie is lucky to work with Aff, after just finishing her lakorn with the hot commodity Ken...I am a Bie fan, but I can definitely say that Aff is in a complete league of her own, that Bie hasn't even been able to reach yet...

I usually wouldn't bother commenting on that comment, but as a fan for both artists, and as a Bie fan, I just had to say something...because not all Bie fans think that way.

cecilia

Staff member
As both an Aff and Bie fan, it's really unfair to compare the two...I get that you're trying to defend Bie, but the way you went about it wasn't right...Dang this post is old...We should just give both actors a chance, and try not to head into this lakorn with predispositions about the actors, just enjoy for what it is, a lakorn, and when it's done, or when it airs, we can talk about who was the better actor...

Bie is a decent actor, but he's not Ken Theeradeth, and he just barely started acting in lakorns again, so he can't compare to the different roles Aff has played, and has been offered to play either. Granted she was more noticeable after JLR, but it just took the right lakorn for her to shine.

Musically, I can objectively say that Bie isn't the greatest singer out there, he can sing fine, but he's not the best either...I now know the reasons behind Bie's success and why more talented singers are left in his dust, but I won't say that here...

Bie still has a lot to learn acting-wise, and he still needs to grow. He's a pretty good actor, but he isn't the greatest...and after the year Aff has had in lakorns, you really can't compare the two.

Even if you didn't like Aff as an actress, the way you said it was just a little harsh..."She wouldn't have been so famous if she didn't get raped by Aum in JLR"...and uncalled for.

This isn't a thread to decide who's better than whom, it's about this lakorn as a whole, the actors in their acting for this lakorn, and news/info/etc... about this lakorn.

If anything, I think Bie is lucky to work with Aff, after just finishing her lakorn with the hot commodity Ken...I am a Bie fan, but I can definitely say that Aff is in a complete league of her own, that Bie hasn't even been able to reach yet...

I usually wouldn't bother commenting on that comment, but as a fan for both artists, and as a Bie fan, I just had to say something...because not all Bie fans think that way.
amen !!! WELL SAID :clap: -- i'm fan of both :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no prob so.. hehe ^_^..

lol.. omg.. i just realized that there is no bie in ur siggy lol.. hahaha... kute though.. dang i swore i saw bie on it yesterday.. >_<.. or ummm.. i mustve just been blind then..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
amen !!! WELL SAID :clap: -- i'm fan of both :wub:
I agree with Cece Amen well said but won't requote the long post lol so the thread won't look messy because of me LOL

I'm a fan of Both and gosh my forum was at one point based around Bie lol but I will say this as a Bie fan I think Bie has ok acting and his singing isn't exactly the best but neither is R's lol Bie is just ok in terms of singing compared to other The Stars contestants in the past such as M Auttapol, Nick Ronnawee, I think Bie needs to improve acting wise so I don't think that Bie can be seen as better then Aff not that this thread is for comparison.