Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

remem

sarNie Hatchling
TAWAN :: Quick wipes my shoes now.

And get your tear out of my shoes. I abhor it.

TAWAN :: I have just told u ..

.. you are not my father. You're the queer person.

Get Out !!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I won't hate him, I'll just hate his actions, because he doesn't start off as a jerk...He starts off as a nice guy that gets manipulated, and he wouldn't know better...but I'm sure when he realizes how wrong he was, he'll go back to being a nice guy...It would be hard for me to watch him be so mean to everyone that love him...I hate when the p'ek are like that...but at least he has amnesia to blame and he's not just unreasonable

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
remem

Thanks, I'm gonna use your translation for the clip, but may rephrase some words...^_^...

Can't wait till LMPS ends...so PSR will air....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Good leemyis, that's what I was going to do too...glad you got a head start with it

tinah, I actually like all the songs they choose to use for this lakorn, I listen to it all the time

It's funny that they played Bie's song in Sapai Glai Peun Tiang with Mam in the car...kind of a hint what her next lakorn will be, with who too

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
mam jintara is on a roll... shes had lakorns back to back and will have this one... mae ka kanom waan -->mon ruk kao tom mud --> sapai glai puen tieng--> prajun see roong

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha So.. i choose KEN over BIE anytime haha.. love them both but KEN stole my heart lol..

erm.. well after AUM ehehe xp..

WAAAAHHHHHHH THE TSER IS OUT WHOOT WHOOT..

BUT >_<.. IMMA BE HATING BIE A LOT ALREADY ... >_<

BUT OOOO THEY LOOKED SO CUTE....

i agree bout mam ehehe xp.. gosh i still love her so much..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
She's singing again, huh?
Well, at least JR prepared her for this...LOL
And she sounds good too this time...

Ceci, that pic of Bie in your sig is weird...I love the banner though
Out of all the single Bie shots at the Ch. 3 gallery, that pose is so weird...
No offense, but he tries to look sexy or something, and it just comes out awkward
He's already a cutie, he doesn't have to try...what I love about him is that he's so goofy, so poses like that are just plain weird to me

I'm really anxious to watch this...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Saw the teaser and love it! Aff's so gorgeous! And love the aggressive role with Bie! I like how Mam and Tom were rivals in Mon Ruk Kao Tom Mud and now they're husband and wife. Well, i guess technically not since they're seperated.

cecilia

Staff member
She's singing again, huh?
Well, at least JR prepared her for this...LOL
And she sounds good too this time...

Ceci, that pic of Bie in your sig is weird...I love the banner though
Out of all the single Bie shots at the Ch. 3 gallery, that pose is so weird...
No offense, but he tries to look sexy or something, and it just comes out awkward
He's already a cutie, he doesn't have to try...what I love about him is that he's so goofy, so poses like that are just plain weird to me

I'm really anxious to watch this...
haha. i actually like it .. i thought he looks cute with this pose lOl

as for singing, Aff sung before with one of her assistant help in Mon Ruk Lottery with Dan --- i'm liking her singing, it's cute -- low but cute.