Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
Noon's recruiting him to sing :clap:

sarN, aff's wearing a short dress .. lol ..
she's so cute in it though :wub:

he confess his love to aff
tomorrow, he'll be a singer, perhaps, loose his memory :( ..
(i just hope they mislead us b/c i dont' want him to lose his memory yet .. until later episode .. or possible next week LOL)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
An article translated by taksaorn.com
Bie's making funn of Aff. He saying she doesn't get his jokes till a long time lol.

IN Magazine

Volume : June 10 , 2009

When Bie meets Aff in Prajan See Rung “ Rainbow Moon”

“Talking of Aff . She is sweet and gracious ; Aff is a good actress .
She’s nice and also pretty, she isn’t lofty kind of person at all.
On the other side , I think she is a little awkward , she sometimes stumbles on things .
She is kind a joyful person, but it isn’t kinda funny , I mean she is lively and cheerful,
but not kind a person who likes to tell jokes . I even told a joke, she wouldn’t laugh but
sat still, she might be thinking what that was, then after a long while she laughed about it ”

cecilia

Staff member
An article translated by taksaorn.com
Bie's making funn of Aff. He saying she doesn't get his jokes till a long time lol.

IN Magazine

Volume : June 10 , 2009

When Bie meets Aff in Prajan See Rung " Rainbow Moon"

"Talking of Aff . She is sweet and gracious ; Aff is a good actress .
She's nice and also pretty, she isn't lofty kind of person at all.
On the other side , I think she is a little awkward , she sometimes stumbles on things .
She is kind a joyful person, but it isn't kinda funny , I mean she is lively and cheerful,
but not kind a person who likes to tell jokes . I even told a joke, she wouldn't laugh but
sat still, she might be thinking what that was, then after a long while she laughed about it "
muahaha .. that's so funny. it's how i am too with jokes ^^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Was the kiss scene a bit too dramatic or is it just me? He just snuck a kiss, but she acted like he rawred her...I get that he violated her trust, but she did not need to stop the whole production just to point that out. On top of that, her boyfriend was pounding on Tawan and she just stood there...I thought it was way too dramatic...and Awn being there didn't help either...all she wanted to know was wheter or not Tawan was her son. I really do hate her.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Was the kiss scene a bit too dramatic or is it just me? He just snuck a kiss, but she acted like he rawred her...I get that he violated her trust, but she did not need to stop the whole production just to point that out. On top of that, her boyfriend was pounding on Tawan and she just stood there...I thought it was way too dramatic...and Awn being there didn't help either...all she wanted to know was wheter or not Tawan was her son. I really do hate her.
I agree. At first, I didn't understand why'd she pull back because they even rehearsed it before. But he probably did sneak in a "real" kiss. And about Orn, she really is irritating me to the core. LOL. It's like shut up already. <_<

I think Aff is starting to fall for him already, but she just doesn't know it yet. ^^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Next episode there is going to be cute scenes of Bie and Aff!
Aff is going to break up with Ace! And then her and Bie will finally be something!
But too bad Bie will loose his memory -_-

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Oh, you didn't know that
You can tell from the scene he was punching the tree, he was mad at doing something bad to Fah, you can tell that he really tries to be a good guy, even though sneaking a kiss wasn't that big of a deal

Nina
No, I knew he snuck a kiss...but the better way to deal with that was to wait til the play was over and confront him about it, not make a huge scene and let her boyfriend pound on him...She literally stopped the play when it was just a kiss...that's what irritates me...if someone were to attempt to rawr her, she wouldn't say a word to anyone...but then again, that's lakorns for you
Seriously though, she looked traumatized, even though she had feelings for him too, she just didn't know it...I get she felt violated, but they took it so out of proportion...a good guy like him getting misunderstood for one mistake. I can understand why he kissed her though...he was so into his role, thinking that she did love him and not his character, that he got carried away...It was like a daydream, except, he didn't wake up til he got slapped LOL

The cast on RS wasn't as funny as I thought it would be...with Bie anyways...but I couldn't believe that he knew who Mam Jintara was but didn't know Aff Taksaorn, that was kinda funny, he had to research his co-star

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. or that he jump online, couldn't tell who's the real aff LOL .. what is wrong with him, there are more than one aff taksaorn? ..

whatever it is, i've enjoyed watching him on there .. it was pretty funny when he talks -- about his lame jokes ..
mam was so funny and cute singing JAMWAH HUA JAI with Bie, i love her funny laugh at herself when she couldn't do the wavy heart moves ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I know, he's the king of cheesy jokes...and his sitcom is perfect for him to tell them
He's a total dork, but he's cute still
I really liked their duet for the lakorn though, Aff's voice has improved since JR...
I like that Aff is still working on her acting...that she is trying to improve and bet better at it...she's already good, but some more work couldn't hurt...I wish the other actresses had the same drive that she does, then lakorns would be easier to watch

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG I FEEL SAD.. I STILL HAVENT STARTED THIS YET LOL..

HAHA THE INTERVIEW .. I WOULD PROB BE DOIN THE SAME THING LIKE AFF LOL..
BUT HMM.. BIE'S JOKE.. AREN'T ALL THAT LMAO XP.. JUST SUPER CHEESY!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i miss so much in the last 3 month disappearance and AFF ...aww she soo mature looking for BIE , but it all cool , cougar is my thing

cecilia

Staff member
awe. next week seem so sad ..
i feel so bad for Tawan today, having to hide Sasin's secret like that.

SarN, you're back. you didn't miss much anyway --- beside seeing Aff.
If it had been NAMTAN MAI, then you sure did but since it's not, you can do more Aff catch up :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was at Lyn's blog and i saw the "kiss scene" ...that was so cheesy , IF it was a REAL kiss ..yeah everyone can go haywire and calling cop and stuff but , it was FAKE on top of FAKE ..."you know u watching to much lakorn...when FAKE kissing scene are melodrama.."