Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Finally that he's gonna recall his memory back...that's good...but the bad things is that why Gayu have to so stupid? OMG...his career gonna be ruined but it's good that his mom gonna get rid of him...can't wait till tomorrow...

cecilia

Staff member
he remember just their love story .. but not his dad .. sad :( ..
next week will be a GREAT episode b/c everything will come together -- closure ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^It makes sense though, right Ceci?

Fah is lucky cuz she got the opportunity to take Tawan to familiar places, if Luk was able to do the same thing, then he'd remember his dad too...too bad he doesn't trust his dad and it's not like Awn would allow Luk to be alone with Tawan...

He was remembering when he saw that rainbow necklace, but Awn was there to ruin it

nina07

sarNie Adult
This week's episodes were really good -- ^_^ Made me like the drama even more.

Does anyone know when this ends? Because it seems like it's coming to it .. since everything is coming together and all.

cecilia

Staff member
if it only goes up to episode 14 or 13, that means, it'll end next week :(
I REMEMBER this seem to just be on air like yesterday, now it's going be over ..
'no more aff until who know what with Namtan mai :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
whoa.. is it just me, or this lakorn flew right by???? lol...
Didn't this aired like last week??? now it's going to be over next week?? ahhhhhhhhhhh...........

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
if it only goes up to episode 14 or 13, that means, it'll end next week :(
I REMEMBER this seem to just be on air like yesterday, now it's going be over ..
'no more aff until who know what with Namtan mai :(
i have heard from AFF@Pantip (news from ch3) that Fai Chon Saeng will be air on wed-thu 29 July it's mean Prajan have 4 episodes left.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
4 episodes?!!!

Makes sense though, since they still haven't went through the Sasin/Fah wedding, and Fah totally leaving Tawan after she helped him regain his memory...only in lakorns can someone do something that shady and ironice for the sake of their father who didn't want her to be with Tawan in the first place

Lome, if this lakorn didn't fly by, I'm afraid I wouldn't be sticking with it for so long...there were so many bad things about it, that I'm glad it went by quickly

cecilia

Staff member
Everything seem to be settle tomorrow ..
let's hope it wont' drag anymore :(

i'm loving the FEMALE version of 'MEMORY WITHIN MY BREATH' .. wonder who sung it ^^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Me too, at first I thought it was so and so, but then I just got use to it, now it sounds good. I was having a feeling it was Aff, but who knows? I like the girl version though, she sounds so soft that's why I thought it was Aff. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I thought it was Aff too...but the more I listen to it, the more I realize it isn't, her voice goes much higher when she sings...I'm starting to think it's Peemai...since the song was used during her scene with Bie, cuz you can't tell it's not a professional singer

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^But wouldn't it be random if it was some random girl who had nothing to do with the lakorn? Cuz it kinda would make sense...they play that song during Tawan and Fah scenes, then play that female version for the first time between Tawan and Gayune...and the lyrics work for Gayune's character too...

Tomorrow looks good, some good drama finally, so how is it that Tawan runs off with Fah, then gets shot? Makes no sense...then gets a head injury? What is going on? I think I'm gonna cry from the sad Luk scenes...

cecilia

Staff member
sasin got shot, still not awake yet
k'sit was jailed
tawan gave an accident
he have lots of memory from the past
finally accept the truth -- chasing after his dad now

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
OMG, I can't believe it's gonna end already, I remember like it was only yesterday when they confirmed the cast and now it's almost done airing. T_T But then again I can't wait for the next episodes, which is gonna be the end already.

nina07

sarNie Adult
This week's episodes were so cute :wub: I love how Tawan and Fah would sneek away just to see each other. <3
I'm glad Sasin is paralyzed for the rest of his life, he deserves it. -_- I hope the mom is too LOL Can't wait for the end next week.
So sad that father and son won't reunite in time :(

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
This week's episodes were so cute :wub: I love how Tawan and Fah would sneek away just to see each other. <3
I'm glad Sasin is paralyzed for the rest of his life, he deserves it. -_- I hope the mom is too LOL Can't wait for the end next week.
So sad that father and son won't reunite in time :(
I agreed, but his mom should deserve worse than what happened to Sasin. Me too, can't wait for the next epds.