Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I don't like Aum..she's more of a n'rai type to me..but this lakorn looks interesting!! just saw the teaser on youtube..I LOVE Yui and is beginning to like Weir..so, maybe I might watch it for them..

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i wonder when it is on air? i heard it will be on feb. i hope it will be set on fir-sun. so there will be 3 eps per week

jakjann

Jakjann

“อั้ม” สลัดภาพสวยเซ็กซี่
ทุ่มบู๊สุดตัว เหนื่อยที่สุดในชีวิต
นานๆ จะได้เห็น อั้ม-พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ สลัดภาพเซ็กซี่ตัวแม่ มาโชว์ฝีมือในละครแนวแอ๊คชั่น ดราม่า เรื่อง “พระจันทร์ลายพยัคฆ์” ค่ายโพลีพลัส ประกบกับ เวียร์-ศุกลวัฒน์ คณาเรศ และ เชือดเฉือนอารมณ์กับ ยุ้ย-จีรนันท์ มะโนแจ่ม จะออกอากาศ วันพุธที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์นี้ เป็นตอนแรก งานนี้สาวอั้มยอมรับว่าเป็นผลงานการแสดงที่เหนื่อยที่สุดในชีวิต

โดย สาวอั้ม เปิดใจให้ฟังว่า.. “ตอนแรกที่รู้ว่าต้องเล่นละครเรื่องนี้ ซึ่งเนื้อหาทั้งบู๊สุดๆ และดราม่าเชือดเฉือนกันเต็มที่ ก็รู้ว่าต้องเหนื่อยแน่ๆ แต่ไม่คิดว่าจะเหนื่อยขนาดนี้ เพราะเห็นว่าเป็นบู๊ผู้หญิงสองคน ต้องเชือดเฉือนกับยุ้ยเกือบทั้งเรื่อง แล้วเป็นตำรวจสายสืบด้วย ตอนแรกผู้กำกับก็ว่าจะเน้นทางเรื่องดราม่ามากกว่า แต่เอาเข้าจริงๆ เรื่องนี้อั้มได้เล่นหมดทุกอย่างเลย ทั้งยิงปืน ทั้งเตะ-ต่อย ขึ้นสลิง ครบทุกอย่างของละครบู๊ แถมแต่ละฉากหินๆ ทั้งนั้น ถ่ายคิวบู๊แต่ละครั้งยาวเหยียดเล่นเอาท้อเลยค่ะ ยอมรับว่าเหนื่อยที่สุดในชีวิตการแสดงของอั้มเลย แต่ก็พยายามเต็มที่ ทั้งวอร์มร่างกาย เตะต่อย ฝึกคิวบู๊ให้ท่าทางทะมัดทะแมงสมกับเป็นตำรวจมือปราบ เพราะในเรื่องอั้มต้องบู๊เก่งเหมือนฮีโร่ผู้หญิงเลย ว่างๆ ก็พยายามดูหนังบู๊ประกอบไอเดียด้วย จากที่แสดงไปก็คิดว่าแฟนละครคงจะได้ดูอั้มในบทที่แตกต่างจากเรื่องอื่นๆ ผู้กำกับบอกว่าตัดต่อออกมาแล้วฉากบู๊สวย-เท่ ขนาด คุณนิด-อรพรรณ ยังชมว่าลีลาบู๊ของอั้มเหมือน “แองเจลิน่า โจลี่” เลย ปลื้มมากค่ะ อยากให้ตามชมกันตั้งแต่ตอนแรก เพราะเปิดฉากมาก็บู๊เต็มพิกัด มันส์ทุกฉากทุกตอนเลยค่ะ”

เตรียมชมลีลาแอ๊คชั่นสุดเท่ของ แองเจลิน่า เอ๊ย! อั้ม-พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ ในละคร “พระจันทร์ลายพยัคฆ์” ทุกคืน วันพุธ-พฤหัสบดี เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 7
เริ่มตอนแรก : วันพุธที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ 2553 นี้

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ That's what I thought.

But anywho, will be watching for Weir. =)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg...watching the first epi. of this lakorn was so good...i didnt even fast forward once...cnt wait for the next epi...

cecilia

Staff member
i love it too .. man in uniform is just so HOT .. weir (drool)

i feel bad for the two sisters .. i would be sad if i'm in yui's shoe, i would be happy if i'm in aum's shoe .. i don't know what to do --- i guess, they need to find other man but not WEIR to stay in peace .. i'm anticipating how this will unfold -- i dont' want to see anyone die between the two sisters or end up with anyone .. it would tears my heart apart to see yui not with weir or to see aum with weir -- i prefer them with no WEIR !!!!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I really liked the first episode. If it wasn't for the fact that I still have other projects, I'd sub this one. It has drama, but there's humor too. I like Aum dressing up as an 'ah ma' hehe. Wier oozes charisma when he was fighting those muggers too. Can't wait for next epi!

cecilia

Staff member
^that was so cute .. i laugh at that scene too .. it looks so unexpected -- it's no wonder DIN blushed lol
poor guy, he didn't realize he been smack on the lips ^^ thanks for the funny caps !!

i just hope they won't make this go to waste like KULARB NUER MEK

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Love Yui!!! Y she the nangrai!!! She have a kind n innocent face!!!! I thin aom should play rai!!!! She looks like would be much better as a rai in action though I like her but I like when she's Rai!!!

But I think Om is cute!!!! Sexy too.... I'm not familiar with him but still think he's hot!!

What's the storyline???? Anyone know did I miss it???