Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i feel pity for DUEN at first but now she's getting more pathetic.
she wants PUKONG now that jumchai's with wayu, she wants WAYU, what is her problem -- greed?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Urgh! FINALLY! Chai stands up for herself & knocks deun to the ground hahaha! Sak jai jing jing! Deun is so pathetic. She knows she can't beat Chai so she takes out her gun. Anxious to see next weeks episodes. Sad how she thinks she's the only one who's right when everyone around her is backing up Chai. Looks like Chai's gonna be stronger next week.

Wayu is so HOTTTTT! I love the way he looks at Chai. And wow, Anon slapped Chai...tsk tsk! Don't know why I wasn't upset at him though. She did made it seem like she would sleep with Wayu if she has to. I'd be pissed off too. He did feel bad afterwards.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'd sleep with Wayu too! He's hot! LMAO j/k j/k. At least it's better than sleeping with Anon who slapped her. Eeek! I think Anon should end up with Dujdao since she wants him. Chai deserves better than Anon. Anon deserves better than Duen. But Dujdao doesn't deserve Anon too. Ok, I think Anon should just die off then lol. I totally loved when Chai socked Duen too. Dumb bitch totally deserved it. Is Wayu gonna trick Chai into doing illegal work? I wonder if he really has a heart condition or is that his plan? Either way, I love watching his scenes. He's so mesmerizing that I forgot to print out my lecture notes at home! Good thing I still had time before class to print it out. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^who can denied the look he have for her .. it's all 'LOVE' -- i wouldn't mind sleeping with him and doing illegal stuff *blindfold atm*

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'd sleep with Wayu too! He's hot! LMAO j/k j/k. At least it's better than sleeping with Anon who slapped her. Eeek! I think Anon should end up with Dujdao since she wants him. Chai deserves better than Anon. Anon deserves better than Duen. But Dujdao doesn't deserve Anon too. Ok, I think Anon should just die off then lol. I totally loved when Chai socked Duen too. Dumb bitch totally deserved it. Is Wayu gonna trick Chai into doing illegal work? I wonder if he really has a heart condition or is that his plan? Either way, I love watching his scenes. He's so mesmerizing that I forgot to print out my lecture notes at home! Good thing I still had time before class to print it out. Haha.
LMAO!

I'm mesmerized too! Chai should have kick Deun's butt for all that disrespect. Just cause Chai allowed her to treat Chai that way, she thinks she overpowering Chai. Proved her wrong when Chai punched her! That totally made my day.

Ceci...you sooo funny!

I'm love with Wayu.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Me too!!!!..WAYU IS SMOKING HOT....So much better looking than Anon...BUT i think if janchai were to sleep with Wayu i would NOT be upset..haha..i rather have her sleep with Wayu than "brainless Anon"...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh no...don't want a willing scene between Chai & Anon! Not at all! I guess it's cause I'm getting sucked into Chai & Wayu's relationship. That is just digusting if Anon sleeps with both of them. He should just sleep with Deun. He doesn't deserve to touch Chai.

Wayu is super HOTTT! he should play p'ek next time! Wait, but p'ek is usually the stupid one. Don't wanna see him stupid like Anon.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I am glad all you girls agree with me too that Chai should end up with Wayu! They're a hotter duo than Chai and Anon. LOL. Man I wish this lakorn aired Fri-Sun slot instead of Wed-Thurs.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahahah.. gosh i feel like my hottie Om is the real pra'ek in here <3 Weir's role totally sucks and he is a totally not good looking in here. Om outshines him =D and Yui got issues, don't like it. So i think i only have 2 reasons to watch this lakorn.. to see scenes between Aum & Om and basically the ending between Yui and Aum! =) Om's acting improvedddd soo much! LOOOVE IT!!!! ahhhh <3 In love.

D_D

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! I totally agreed with everyone that Wuyu is HOT. I want Wuya and Chai to be together even though I am a fan of Weir. This time in this lokarn, gotta go with Chai and Wuyu.

Hope they end up together at the end....Hopefully, there's a TWIRST.....and Wuyu is the p'ek instead of Weir...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
From the synopsis, a twist to have Wayu be pra'ek instead of Anon is not very likely; but on the brighter side, at least he'll have some good scenes with Junchai :D. It's Wednesday already. Can't wait to watch this tonight.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awwww I really love Wayu! He's too awesome. I especially love the part where he had Chai deliver chocolate coins and captures footage of Duen's abusive interrogation. And tomorrow he's going to give her roses for her birthday and he's wearing yellow and will call her teeruk! Awww, yellow's my fav color...how i wish i was junchai lol. Freaken naruk pben bah loey wah!!! If only Chai could see that Wayu is the one she should be with...not Anon.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
http://polyplus.co.th/drama/prachan/week.html

So in today's episode (Thursday) Anon and Junchai are going to sleep together and Wayu does a surprise dinner for Junchai and the weekly update from polyplus says that Junchai is distressed because she doesn't have feelings for Wayu so Wayu asks to be a good friend forever but he has plans to take clips with his phone and send it to Anon to make Anon jealous lol. Wayu is bad but sexy as hell and I need to stop checking him out so I can go to sleep or else econ lecture in 7 hrs is going to be a bitch haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
http://polyplus.co.th/drama/prachan/week.html

So in today's episode (Thursday) Anon and Junchai are going to sleep together and Wayu does a surprise dinner for Junchai and the weekly update from polyplus says that Junchai is distressed because she doesn't have feelings for Wayu so Wayu asks to be a good friend forever but he has plans to take clips with his phone and send it to Anon to make Anon jealous lol. Wayu is bad but sexy as hell and I need to stop checking him out so I can go to sleep or else econ lecture in 7 hrs is going to be a bitch haha.
I like bad boys.