Prasai Mongkong

mia07

Introvert
LOL. I'll give you my point of view once I'm done watching it. I'm still at the beginning, the part where Pra'ek first met the Princess.

mia07

Introvert
I just finished watching it and it's pretty good, but then again, they should have chosen a better looking and more manly pra'ek.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='611790' date='May 22 2009, 05:09 PM']I just finished watching it and it's pretty good, but then again, they should have chosen a better looking and more manly pra'ek.[/quote]

i thought the story was good just the pra ake ruin it. and i dont know why people well some say its not good. i dont know what they want maybe they love the new boran nowdays. no taste man if they do......freaking kids these days dont know whats good lol ahaha :loool: :dude:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i thought the story was good just the pra ake ruin it. and i dont know why people well some say its not good. i dont know what they want maybe they love the new boran nowdays. no taste man if they do......freaking kids these days dont know whats good lol ahaha
Don't forget people have their own opionins of whats good to them and whats not. Not everyone thinks the way you do.