Prasai Mongkong

sarN

sarNie Granny
summary ?? i like the dis one girl in there dat like Prasai Mongkong .. she mad cute . How come she dont' play as N"K hahha .

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
sarN that picture make me wanna watch the lakorn now. long long time that i haven't watch this lakorn, plus the bad part is that i didn't even get to finish the lakorn 14 years ago.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i watch it up to the part where they got marry LOL >>> he dumb !! goin leave the room on their wedding night hahahah

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What is this lakorn about anywayz..it looks interesting.and the characters are familiar faces...never seen or heard of this lakorn..can someone please give a brief summary or something please...thank you!

yak

sarNie Adult
THIS LAKORN IS OK.. YAH LOTS OF YAK... ^_^.... BUT DIDNT LIKE HOW IT END.. T_T..

sarN

sarNie Granny
p'k so lame LOL he marry like twice in the lakorn but did'nt do anything on his wedding night . His first marriage he walk out and his second one he was blind LOL . The girls are cute though the princess and the servant girl but p'k is ..humm .. i don't know but he manage to have two girl love him . I actually want him to end up with the servant girl ( she mad cute ) they have more scene together den the princess but he love only the princess . Feel bad for the servant girl though cuz her husband sleeping in their bed but dreaming of other girl and calling her name hahahahhaa .

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the ending was ok.
I have one question, saimongkong's dad play boran pra ek before? he look familiar to me.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Soooo....what did most of you guys think about this movie? is it pretty good and worth it to watch? i don't know...should i get it or not?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't like this boran lakorn...if anyone wants it ill sell my copy that i just bought...give meeh a hit.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hmmm...The pra ek was too weak for meeh and not cute too...and also i don't know i guess i didn't like the development of how pra ek and nang ek fell in love...i thought it was kinda stupid...plus there are no sweet love scenes in this movie at all...unless i just skipped it all... i skipped alot of the movie when watching it...! Why did you like it? tell meeh about it! Also after pra ek and nang ek got married it was like nothing...then pra ek just left the castle.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Lolz...Yeah she's really pretty...i wonder how she looks like now...since i know the girl who played as the bad servant girl that pra ek married is like really old looking now...she was already lookin old in Sailohid...sooo yeah...! I don't know! You got any other movie suggestions?