Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Its okay so far. A lot of the characters and the overall vibe are different from Mew/Willy version. Not really digging how they're writing Uma, she's a bit of a sourpuss, I get she has issues w her mom but she was giving attitude to Jam and Parote for no reason. Mews Uma was more open, sweet, reserved but she sassed it up when people got out of line. Todays episode, I just thought Uma was more snappy than she should have been when she first got to the mansion. Everyones vibe minus the farm siblings is very moody and dark. This version seems like its going to bring more mystery and crazy to it. Can't wait for the rest of the weekend!

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Its okay so far. A lot of the characters and the overall vibe are different from Mew/Willy version. Not really digging how they're writing Uma, she's a bit of a sourpuss, I get she has issues w her mom but she was giving attitude to Jam and Parote for no reason. Mews Uma was more open, sweet, reserved but she sassed it up when people got out of line. Todays episode, I just thought Uma was more snappy than she should have been when she first got to the mansion. Everyones vibe minus the farm siblings is very moody and dark. This version seems like its going to bring more mystery and crazy to it. Can't wait for the rest of the weekend!

can u give me an explanation of each character? Rita (Uma)....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Just finished epi 1...I didn't have a lot of expectations for this since I don't really remember the original but overall it kept me wanting to see more...I hope it picks up just a bit on the pacing...gotta agree though, Rita is stunning!!!

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
finished watching episode 1, and so far i kinda like it. rita is gorgeous in here!! gorgeous!! ^_^ lol. i find this lakorn interesting to watch.. it makes me curious about things. ha ha. gotta admit, this lakorn kinda gives me the creeps.. :blink:

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 1 is pretty interesting so far. i like the wardrobe, scenery etc. ch3 is really good when it comes to period drama. you can see they take their time in filming every scene. well, they usually have good quality lakorn anyways..

rita is sooo beautiful! love her hair and everything

solin

sarNie Adult
Finally watched episode 1 and not dissapointed at all !
As I thought, this new version gives a different feel from the old version.
This first episode is interesting and we can feel the mystery around this house.
I really like it ! Nat's acting isn't that bad lol.
Moreover, the costumes, the sceneries and the house are so beautiful.
This place is really a good setting : It's really like if we are back in the past.
And Rita is stunning ! Nat looks good too and his mustache doesn't bother me as I affraid.
It's funny to see the same scenes but with a different feeling and atmosphere.
But I was quite sad about the meeting scene because I love when Uma runs into Parot in the old version lol. But this one isn't bad either. Nat is cute as Dr Parot (but It's also because Dr Parot character is the cuttest p'ek I have seen lol.)
Oh ! And the song is really beautiful and fits the lakorn : I'm in love. The opening is great !

episode 1 was so good! like someone above mentioned, the scenary is absolutely beautiful! i agree that this is different from mew and willy's version, but i don't think that it'll be any worse -- it may very possibly be better...love the play up on the mystery vibe. Rita is so gorgeous in this time period's costume!

nolee

sarNie Adult
ok it's 2am and i just finished a crapload of homework (yeah on a saturday too! <_< ) now i'm gonnna finally start ep1! here i gooooo! lol.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
it's getting interesting. though Nat's acting is still lacking, but Rita makes a balance.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Rita's voice sounds different here - guess she really worked hard after susan pootaesuen. lol, she kept her bitchy attitude too - in Uma that is.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i'm really enjoying this lakorn so far
i don't like how rita was snappy tho
and i think the little sister is really cute.

nat's acting is better so far and his mustache isn't annoying, like in the pictures
lmfao!

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i love your banners leelee!

just finished episodes 2 and 3
and its really good and suspenseful!
nat has definitely improved

does anyone have a summary of this lakorn?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm starting episode 2 right now and the opening looks really good =D
It's Maprang ending up with Go or Boy?

... Everyone here is so beautiful and handsome ^^