Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I admit that I didn't like the idea of having Nat as the pra'ek but he's actually not really that bad in here. I guess the fake mustache is working for me.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I like this version. It's different, but still enjoyable. Everyone in the serie is so good looking. From the pr-aek to the n-aek to the supporting characters. Love Go's hair, makes him so handsome.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
I like this version. It's different, but still enjoyable. Everyone in the serie is so good looking. From the pr-aek to the n-aek to the supporting characters. Love Go's hair, makes him so handsome.
i agree about Go. he looks really cute in this lakorn. :D

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
agreed!
today's episode was good:)
i don't like nang'rai!!!

but i love nat and rita:)
definitely can't wait for tomorrow

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Today episode kinda sad...Love the sence when Rita woke up with rainbow hair clips on her hair..LMAO..Wowo next week episode's going to be good...

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Not liking so much. Saw the 1st episode and Uma is so cold and arrogant to almost everyone. Like she's better than everybody else.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh the folks at that prasat meud are so cruel & cold blooded ppl ...i felt so sorry for the lil girl...even the darn servant girl acts like she runs the place. :angry:

i have a question....

if you guys hear freaky screams at night...would ya go and investigate it??? LOL (im not gonna go & play nancy drew)

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
gosh the folks at that prasat meud are so cruel & cold blooded ppl ...i felt so sorry for the lil girl...even the darn servant girl acts like she runs the place. :angry:

i have a question....

if you guys hear freaky screams at night...would ya go and investigate it??? LOL (im not gonna go & play nancy drew)

i would hide under the covers if i heard freaky screams at night
rita is brave

i can't wait for the next episode tomorrow
nat's character is so mysterious
i kinda also wish nat and rita spent more time together:/

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Its getting so exciting so far Nat actually looks okay but i love love Boy:wub:
Today episode was okay cant wait for tomorrow episode.
Kanya and her mom is a damn BIG timer TWO faces...LMAO EVIL EVIL:angry::angry:-_--_-

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm i have to catch up quickly lol..gosh im only on epi 2 ...trying to finish it before today's epi airs... ^_^

i will be under the covers & be screaming with the sounds of screams :lol: ...rita sure is one brave woman..she was like that in gae roy rak & jan euy jan jao..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Actually I'd do the same thing as Uma...LOL...I don't know when to NOT be curious???

fun

Expired Sarnie
hmmm i have to catch up quickly lol..gosh im only on epi 2 ...trying to finish it before today's epi airs... ^_^

i will be under the covers & be screaming with the sounds of screams :lol: ...rita sure is one brave woman..she was like that in gae roy rak & jan euy jan jao..
Hahaha I am further than you I am on 4... just kidding... anyways I like this version despite the pairing. I went ahead and skim through Willy and Mew version, I don't know... maybe I don't like it because of the wardrobe and style in the 90s, but overall it is okay. I am not too fond of Mew so it was kind of a dread to watch... there were a few surprises.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL funfun..gosh i am on epi 4 too now..i thought i was gonna finish it last night but i got hecka sleepy...shoot i slept for over 12 hrs..i think i was dreaming bout prasad meud too though LMAO but of course i didnt remember what happen...the min i wake up i seem to forget almost everything bout the dream though.

LOL arenababy..yea we can let toon & uma do the investigating...

isnt it strange...uma fears for her life & the unknown dangers but yet she goes out wandering looking for troubles... :unsure:

(i do love rita's hair & outfit in here though) :)

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
Woot ! P'Ami is watching this one too !!! I love the outfit, the style of everyone in this lakorn. The cast is pretty, even the n'rai. Somehow I think Maprang looks cuter with Go than with Boy lol... These days I look forward to every weekend for this lakorn. This week's eps are kinda intense & sad. Does anyone has the OST of this lakorn???

P.S: Did I mention I become stalker of Peaches and Bunnie to upload the eps?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hi n'lyn...yes im watching it too... :)

i have a full schedule from mon-sun. not just the weekend anymore lol
jlk, namtan mai and then prasad meud...of course this schedule wont last for long.

btw n'lyn..heres the link to the ost.
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/39570-prasard-mued-ost-