Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
amikrazie, you're schedule is like mine too!
jlk, namtarn mai, and prasart meud!

and yes we'll leave the investigating to toon and uma

this weekend's episodes were so sad
i wanted to cry for dr. parot and uma
and maprang too

i can't wait till he brings her back next week, eventhough its going to be even sadder!
i think i am starting to remember mew and willy's version

isn't pimthip so cute?!

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
Thanks P'Ami for the link. I don't understand much Thai so I have to guess most of the time. Like I said this weeks' eps are so sad, especially today's. It seems like everyone suffered severe case of heartache in ep9 hix. Dr. Parot, Uma, the Prince, Maprang and Go, Jael ...everyone is so sad :unsure:

To Ami: Please get on msn ka, so you can help me understanding what's going on...lol ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol n'lyn...hmmm i wont be able to help much..since im still on epi 4ish...i will catch up tomorrow for sure...

since i was busy ripping songs and doing other things...but i will try to help you as soon as i can k.

lol arenababy...thats cool...im actually watching more than just that 3 lakorns...but everything else is like in between. i would of and could of been done catching up on prasad meud..but then life got into the way. :lol: like just awhile ago..i was at the airport for over an hr. waiting for my lil sister. flight got delayed like 3x. (from 6 something to 10 pm) :wacko:

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
really feel sorry for the bro and sis (Go and Makprang). i think it's because of the selfishness of Boy's role (i don't remember what his name in the lakorn).

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sorry to hear that amikrazie!
but i hope you're enjoying all the lakorns you're watching and hope you catch up on prasart meud:)

woohoo its airing tomorrow.. or today... w/e

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
Yay, finally done downloading it. So Maprang is younger sister of Go in here? Somehow I always thought she is the older sister.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
ENDING ALREADY WOWO THAT WAS FAST. TODAY EPISODE WAS GOOD. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE LITTLE GIRL SHES SUCH A SWEET HEART. THOSE TWO EVIL LADYS NEEDS SOME SLAPS. I KNEW IT THAT ONE OLD SERVICES GUY GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH KANYAS MOM...LMAO:ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks girls..but im okay i felt sorry for my lil sister, she was the one that had to wait & wait & wait lol..

anyhow gosh somebody kick down that closet thingy already..its freakin annoying...why in the world would that lady (kanya's so called mom) have to hide behind that wall for? its funny how she mention..whether shes nang fah or nang maan...nang maan is right...gosh what a freakin two face biatch she is....shes more evil than kanya...freakin manipulative indeed. poor n'jaew nah song saan jung leuy... :(

arenababy...the mom and daughter needs more than a slap...they need to be locked up for the rest of their miserable life and dont forget to throw the keys away...cause i doubt they have mental institute back in those days... :lol:

and i hate...yes i hate that taan chai...i dont like him one bit...i was so happy he got punched after the bro & sis knew that he lied bout uma...som num nah!

and yes i finally got caught up...

btw i was going back to review old lakorns back in my younger days...and gosh i stumble upon the old version of prasad meud with willy & mew just the preview..i couldnt stand the outfit back in those days..it wasnt pretty at all :lol: but the storyline was good though...

ok i think i did enough complaining for now :D

oh one more thing...i finally got used to nat's mustache..that when i saw him without it...he looks kinda weird without it. to think it only took me 11 epi to like it :lol:

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
omg nat's so cute
*sigh*

sad it ended
i can't wait for another lakorn with nat in it!

it was a cute ending
i was just sad for the mom and sister:/

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
the ending just wasnt too satisfy'n for me....not that i wanted more action from Nat and Rita but i thought that it should of ended a different way. it was too easy when Chem died, i thought i was going to be something extreme.... overall it was an interesting lakorn, kept me waiting for weekends to come actually lol.... maybe next lakorn :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't like the ending at all...and I feel that they both Nat and Rita had no chemistry...I didn't feel that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you watch two people fall in love...I really love the willy and mew version better...sorry Nat and Rita fans!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I am watching the last episode right now, but nooo. I am soooo sad that Cham succeeded in killing Jaew - she was like the first person I wanted to see happy. :(
I got teary when we finally heard her voice (in thoughts) to pass her inheritance to Uma.