Pratin Nawong

Vanida

Save World Save Life
new boran lakorn starrting phone cartoon au and dton

Thanks to PYJclub and PEPO

for more info. and pix check out ft :)

Phon

sarNie Adult
Why the hell they still dress like that? I wont like this lakorn either. Get back to the thai thai way already. I prefer my old pra tinawong better. Thats it I am bringing it out to watch.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
the clothes in the pic looks normal..that's good..but the guys' hair needs to be put back into a bun..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Err...another one that I will not watch...

Sorry but sometimes change is not good...in this case they need to dress the way Thai people dress...for realz you are Thai and you ain't no Lord of The Rings! And what is up with their cape? Argg!

Sorry but it's getting annoying now...not just their clothes but those wacky computer animation...ever heard less is Better! Well in this scenario it fits....Am I too harsh on Dida?

Phon

sarNie Adult
No your not to harsh on Dida they deserve it. I sometime wish I had my own production so i can run them out of BZ but to bad I am poor lol. And thier clothes still isnt normal it look like Channel 3 clothes. The guys arm thing they wear is to plain it need to be more fancy like back then. We're talking about prince here not soilders. Prince need to have better clothes on more fancy so we can tell the difference between soilders and prince lol. And lose the spike hair this kind of lakorn sappose be ancient not recent. And 3d is another big problem to fake looking. I feel like I am watching cartoons. I am hars to but oh well. :lol: -_- :yahoo:

snowflake

sarNie Egg
darn... i was hoping yam would be in it.. :( maybe it's not too late to change the casts... haha :lol: she's getting more roles in modern lakorns now. i guess that's a good thing for her..

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
wow ..i think phone looks cute in that outfit...hey is that..that one dude from kror guyasit..?
well mmm... the dressing is kind of better than kror guyasit..i see a lil bit of crowns an more nicer outfit..
i think i ll watch it ..... :yahoo:

val

sarNie Adult
yea, phone looks cute in the outfit and that dude with him is the one from guy yasit preatra...with the blue girl...can't believe he'll be in this lakorn too...can't wait to see though hope they change the storyline a little so that p'eak won't be having too many wives because phone just doesn't fit those roles

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
hey is this one after Bua queo or was it in the movie bua qeao?

if it after i cant wait to see it!

so do you guy by any chance know who is going to be the girl Petra (guy in kror gaisa sit) is acting with? was he the bad guy or good guy? any idea what movie will it be? i'm not familair with the name.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well just wanted to leave a note...I watched the clip of Phone and Au and he said in total there's 3 nang aek..Au Cartoon and Tong..

Phon

sarNie Adult
and where the heck you get 3 bang ake from. This lakorn is about him having alot of wives 4 wives but 1 nang ake all of his other wives die beside the nang ake. If they keep it the same story as the old version. WHo know all them probably will live and argue argue argue. <_<

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Really maybe they all are equally important perhaps...but normally a lakorn has just one n'ek. Even if pr'ek has several wives the first or last wife is the main.

LOLz I've seen lakorns where the n'ek was the second wife and vice versa....

Oh BTW Phon since you seem to know a lot about lakorn peurnbarn do you happen to know the title to this lakorn where n'ek is a Kinnaree and she has two kids that are twins...she is cursed and turns into a Kinnaree and they kicked her out of the palace....and her sons and husband goes on a quest to find her. It air around the same time Tep 3 Radoo aired I think....I love that lakorn. The pr'ek of that lakorn acted in Jindasamut as for n'ek never saw her in any other lakorn...I think it's "Chit Leh Kah"...not sure

***sorry for being off topic***

annea

sarNie Adult
ahhh...Petra looks cute....phone still look the same...hehehe...i dont like the actress Petra got with....she looks old...sorry to her fans....i wish he would've gotten with the other girl...the girl with phone looks cute...tong is pretty there...mite watch this...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I still don't understand how Tong is nang aek...She's always been the mom...And she fits mom role too...As for Ton...He looks wierd with Au anyways...Phone and Au ok...But overall all 3 girls are his nang aek anyways..

Oh yea...And the reason why there doing this is to promote Cartoon and Ton since there new...So DIDA paired them up with Phone and Au to promote them...

phai

sarNie Egg
oh hell i know imma watch this one i mean it has one of my sexy mama in kror guy yasith ( well not that Phone isn't sexy) yeah this movie, judging by picture...looks pretty good, i mean Dton looks FINE!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :drool: :drool:

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
yea, phone looks cute in the outfit and that dude with him is the one from guy yasit preatra...with the blue girl...can't believe he'll be in this lakorn too...can't wait to see though hope they change the storyline a little so that p'eak won't be having too many wives because phone just doesn't fit those roles

thanks val...the preatra dude ..looks more handsome in this boran lakorn too..hehehe

val

sarNie Adult
hey is this one after Bua queo or was it in the movie bua qeao?

if it after i cant wait to see it!

so do you guy by any chance know who is going to be the girl Petra (guy in kror gaisa sit) is acting with? was he the bad guy or good guy? any idea what movie will it be? i'm not familair with the name.
I'm not really sure about this but heard from fantasytown that preatra (guy in kror guy yasit) will be playing as phone's brother...so hopefully he's not the bad guy/brother for he doesn't match bad guy's role