PraTinNawong

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone remember this movie. The Pra Eg in this movie is a player. He be having wives every he go and he put Nung Eg under a spell, making her a boy. Nung Eg love him ever since she is a little girl. One day she just blow a flute and died.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i know this movie..still have it somewhere...sooooooooooooooooooo old..but i don't think there was a thai version

although they did have a lakorn that has similar storyline, i don't know the thai title, but the khmer title is Kchong Sang..and p'ek's name was like..Sang-sao-vachey..something like that, the lakorn where n'ek had 6 older sisters, and they all chose a husband on the same day..in the thai one, p'ek wore a mask that made him look really really dark and an ugly person..but when he takes the mask off, he was nothing but gold..like his attire..i mean..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, I remember this one too. It was an old boran lakorn, but I did not get to watch several esp at the end, so nang ek died, how sad. yeap and she likes him since she was little, nang ek still play boran lakorn as a mother, I believe she is the lady who played Manee mother in Nam Jai Mae.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
but she came back to life..p'ek felt bad and regret what he did, so he prayed to God and they made her back to life..and the end....well, the khmer version, she came back to life, ..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum..untinnu..I don't think yours is Pra Tinavong because she came back to life by the 'Reur See' and when she came back to life she turned back to a girl and he fell in love with her..But anyways I like this lakorn..And Chatree was a hottie..! lol...Even though he was in it only for some parts but anyways yea..I feel like watching it again now hehe..But my version doesn't have the full song..Which sucks because I like the song too..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ wait..was the n'ek oil sirima?..i don't know..

but the part where i was saying that she came back to life cuz of the God..it was khmer version..no the thai lakorn.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
^ wait..was the n'ek oil sirima?..i don't know..

but the part where i was saying that she came back to life cuz of the God..it was khmer version..no the thai lakorn.
I think what you say is LukSanawong, oil sirima played as nang ek.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone still have a full version of it. Even though Pra Eg have so amny wives, but at the end he had ony one. Yep, the nang eg is the one that play as the mother of Manee in NamJaiMae.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I have this lakorn in VHS its call Pra Tinawong this story was actually written by rama the 3 or rama the 4th Thai king from the 1800ths. She blow a Beeh not Kui. Rueh see bring her back to life and the pra ake died to. He turn the nang ake into a boy after she died he felt bad what he done to her and his heart stop pumping and he died with her in the woods. Its from the late 80's right after Pra Suton Manora then Pra Tinawong then came Uthaitayvee.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn sound funny..? Girl you better watch the old version before you say something lol..This lakorn was really good..The only thing I hated was the little girl that played as the nang aek...God damn she got on my nerves..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
anybody have pics of this lakorn?..i really wanna see their costume/clothing..hope it's not bad...and the hairstyle too..

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
All I know is that old boran movie are the best because they aren't long and it don't have stupid plot and the storyline are usually better.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Does anyone remember this movie. The Pra Eg in this movie is a player. He be having wives every he go and he put Nung Eg under a spell, making her a boy. Nung Eg love him ever since she is a little girl. One day she just blow a flute and died.

It's Prah Laksinnawong isn't it? The latest remake was by Ch7 and it was kinda okay not all that. The n'ek came back to life I believe but I thought in the real story she just died.

And for the khmer people in her the Khmer title is Preah Leaksinnavong and Neang Pream Keysaw...thought I help...lolz

Phon

sarNie Adult
Pra Tinawong and Luksanawong is totally different story. But in the both 2 old version it was play by the same pra ake and nang ake. Pra tinawong is different luksanawong ride on a horse so does pra tinawong. Luksanawong go after his nang ake Pra Tinawong doesnt until he kick her out of the castle. 2 different story. I never saw the old Luksanawong wish i did but I didnt but I do have the old Pra Tinawong.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh what is Prah Tinawong about?

Is that the one that aired on Ch7 the same year as Malaithong w/KOb.

The n'ek is the youngest princess and she meet a Leper guy who is a prince in diguise or something...later on her dad kick her out of the castle and there's this tournament test by the gods. NOT THE ONE MADE BY CH3...besides that's a whole different story n'ek doesn't act as a boy.

All the son-in-law failed except N'ek's husband....but N'ek sister got jealous so they told n'ek to do all these crazy things to her husband. So her husband got pissed so he left but n'ek ran after him disguised as a boy. Pr'ek already knows that she's a boy....so anyways N'ek has to pretend to be a boy in the new kingdom while pr'ek is with his fiance....blah blah...but N'ek loves to play the flute in this lakorn...dude I've been looking for that lakorn since ages...I just don't know the title in Thai... I need help!!!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
No Pratinawong was made in 1987 right before the old Uthaitayvee. And pra tinawong doesnt have a tiger. Its about a prince whow as a god did something bad and got sent down to earth. Well I already told the story in the other page so i'll just copy and paste it here.

The pra ake has 4 wives 1 giant and the kinnari wife and 1 human wife. The nang ake blows a BEE for the prince. The prince turn the nang ake into a boy and made her not talk. She gets use by his 1st wife the nang ake is actually a kid when he met her she never grew up until she died. Then reborn then she grew up. Then the pra ake saw her and fell inlove. The pra ake died to he ran after her and saw her dead and he cry after her he felt bad for what he did to her and his heart stop pumping and he died with her. The Old man pra ake master brought them back to life and made the pra ake turn her back into a girl. Thats when he love her. She was sappose to marry him but she was to young. When he was at her castle she threw rocks at him cut his face with a knife and throw hot water at his face he couldnt take it so he flew away riding on his horse she ran after him and fainted. The god which was play by chatree pino in the old version. help the nang ake catch up with the pra ake. The pra ake saw he fainted and wonder how she cuaght up with him. The reason why she threw all those stuff at him becuase her step sister told her if he relaly love her he wouldnt get mad he didnt get mad until she cut him with a knife on his face. Well the pra ake 1st wife threw the nang ake in the ocean Ta see help her but her son was taken away by weechatorn and he learn power from weechatorn and chatree pino. His real father went after him but he try to kill his own dad didnt work everything turn into flowers. He found out that was his dad he didnt want to leave his other father blah blah his real dad had a kinnari wife she jump down the moutain becuase he lied to her he will never leave her and he did. He then had a giant wife her dad hates him. Then he took his giant wife and nang ake back home the nang ake at 1st was mad at him for all those wives she found out. But she later forgive him. As soon as he got home his 1st wife put a spell on him and he capture his nang ake and giant wife put them in jail. Was gonna behead them but the son came to save his mom he got help from chatree pino the god and stab his dad 1st wife heart she died. She took out her heart so no one can kill her but the son found her heart and he stab it she die then the pra ake came back to normal so his giant wife she been cut in half by her own dad when the juk her dad use against the pra ake hit his own duaghter. At the end him and his son and the nang ake walk together toward the water and it ended there. The pra ake got put on a spell 2 times in this lakorn. I know they will change the story they always do but this is a farytale that was written by the Thai king rama 3 rama 3 was from 1828. If they change the story they have no respect for the king who wrote it. The real name of this farytale is TINAWONG SONGMAH. Becuase his name is Tinawong and he ride on a horse that flies. -_- <_< :lol: :yahoo: