Ning Nirute as Ning Leeyawanich
Dao’s Dad
Restaurant owner

Best Aticha Pongsilpipat as Best Leeyawanich

19 years old
Dao’s Little sister

**any other character will be added as guests**

Synopsis
On one unforgettable night of passion between Dao and Dome, and Dao 9 months later she
birth to a baby boy she named Arthit, she kept her child father secret as he proceed to do great thing,
but 6 years on they meet again will they remember each other? Will they fall in love like they did that night
or will they not because they're heart is scared?

Author’s note: Can someone please make me a better poster then my plain one thank you in advance :D
_____

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh I love the synopsis! Nong Gino is so cute! Love that pic of Vicky! She's so pretty! Oh now Im really wondering how "their night" happened 6 years ago...

Update soon na Kat!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dome from out of all people Dome lol... his music is great but his personality/lifestyle disgust me lol

Like yes2drama, nevertheless I'll still read.

Katerine

Butterfly123
omg this sounds sooo good. I can't wait to read it. Gino is a cutie :wub: Vicky and Dome ^^
lol yeh nong Gino it a cutie. pleased you like it ^_^

Oh I love the synopsis! Nong Gino is so cute! Love that pic of Vicky! She's so pretty! Oh now Im really wondering how "their night" happened 6 years ago...

Update soon na Kat!
:loool: Your gonna have to use you Imagination. i've not got the confidents to right willing or Rscenes yet lol

this sounds interesting too bad i'm not a dome fan but nevertheless i'll still read
aww lol i like dome but not so into his personal 'playboy' life style but he sexy and glad you gonna read it :lol:

Chapter 1 Coming Soon

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 1
(A longy lol)

Guest staring

Aum Patcharapa as Pralee & Rotmay Kaneungnij as May

6 years earlier

A girl around 20 was sitting on the bed when a man burst in.
Dome: Dao please can we talk?
Dao turns around and she had puffy eyes from where she had been crying
Dao: [Get up] WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT YOU’VE LIED TO ME THE WHOLE TIME WE’VE BEEN TOGETHER [Breaths]
Dome walks up to Dao put she just pushes him away.
Dome: Please [Grabs Daos arm]
Dao: [Pushes his arm off] LEAVE ME ALONE!! I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU [Tears fall down face] WHEN WHERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME? WHEN YOU WERE MARRIED WHEN I WOULD BE YOU MISSTRESS?
Then she starts to hit him around the face hard. Dome just stands there.
Dome: [Grabs both her arm] Stop please [Tears fall down] I love you
Dao: [Looks into Domes eyes] LOVE? LOVEYOU LOVE ME? [Slaps Dome] YOU HAVE A FUNNY WAY OF SHOWING IT!
Then she starts to walk for the door when Dome grabs her and pushes her on the bed and pins her down.
Dao: LET GO OF ME!
Dome: No not until you hear me out.
Dao: [Turn her head] I don’t want tom I’m tiered. I don’t want anything to do with you.
Dome gets off her and sits at the end of the bed
Dome: [Puts his head down] Fine I want bother you again. But tell me one thing that you love me.
Dao: [Sighs] I can’t because I don’t know if I can.
Dome: [Turns to Dao] I love you and if I had it my way I would be with you. But-
Dao: [Teary]
Dome: [Sit next to Dao] I promise you that I will always love you with all my heart until the day I die.
Dao: [looks at dome] I love you and I always will.
They catch they catch there sights and sit there for awhile until Dome moved his head slowly to kiss her, but Dao flinched and Dome quickly stopped but Dao moved in and kissed him, he slowly pushed on her back then they started to undress each other
Fade away

_______

It was early afternoon Dome and Dao where still asleep from the night before when suddenly, Domes phone went.
Dome: [Picks phone up] Hello.
???: Dome it Pralee where are you?
Dome quickly gets up when he hears that it was Pralee the women his mother trying to set him up with and also one of the sexist models in Thailand.
Dao: [Get up] Who is it? [Puts head on Dome chest]
Pralee: Who’s with you?
Dao hear the voice and instantly recognises is and then she jumps out of the bed with the covers wrapped around her and walks into the bathroom.
Dome: Pralee I’ll be there in an hour [Puts phone down & tries to open bathroom door but it locked] Dao [Knocks on door] Dao open the door please.
Dao Opens the door and Dome wraps his arms around her but she just pushes him off.
Dao: This isn’t going to change anything is it?
Dome: [Put head down]
Dao: [Starts to cry] if you loved me like you said you did last night then you wouldn’t care what anyone says about us.
Dome: It not as easy as that. She my Mom and I am all that she got...
Dao starts to cry hard and goes and grabs her cloths off the floor and runs into the bathroom to get dressed. When she had finished getting dress she walked out of the bathroom to see Dome fully dressed sitting on the edge of the bed.
Dome: Let me take you home.
Dao: [Shakes head] No. [Walks out room]
Dome: DAO!
But Dao just ignores him and keep walking...

_____

[2 months later]

2 months had passed since Dao and Dome ‘officially’ broke up. Dao had moped around the house for 2 weeks after refusing to go to university but she did go and today was the day of her graduation.
Dao had been in the bathroom for an hour when her sister came along
Best: P’Dao [Banging on bathroom door] Are you ok? Should I get a doctor?
Dao: [Opens bathroom door] no I’m ok [Weakly smiles] just nervous seeing today my big day.
Mam Dao and Bests mom walk up the stairs.
Mam: [Sees Dao and Best] Is everything ok?
Best: No P’Daos been sick again.
Mam: Again? We should take you to the doc-
Dao: [Quickly interrupts] NO! I’m fine just nerves that all Mom.
But Dao knew it wasn’t nerves that she was in fact pregnant she had done the test a week ago has her best friend of all her life may and persuaded her to take a pregnancy test when Dao was sick a school.
Mam: Dao I think you should see a doctor it not normal, to be sick every morning and when you smell food only pregnant women do that.
Best: Maybe she is pregnant [Laughs]
Mam: BEST!
Best: What it true it common knowledge.
Dao: [Puts her head down]
Best: [Points at Dao] Look she not saying it not true.
Mam: [Looks at Best then Dao] Is it true?
Dao doesn’t say anything she just nods and starts crying. Mam wasn’t surprised as she had guessed long ago that Dao was sexually active but she did hope that her eldest daughter what get pregnant when she became married.
Dao: [Looks at Mam] You not mad?
Mam: [Kisses Dao’s Forehead] Of course not me and your father will help you all the way and well go see the doctor to double check.
Dao: [Nodded]
Best: OMG! You couldn’t have waited until marriage?
Mam: BEST! Go get you father.
Best: Ha... dad not going to be happy. I’ll tell you for a fact! [Walks down the stairs]
Dao: I’m so sorry Mom. Are you disappointed?
Mam: [strokes Dao’s Hair] No of course not. A little upset yes but disappointed no.
Dao: [Smiles] I’m going to keep it Mom [Rubs Belly]
Ning: [Walks up the stairs] Well of course your Bloody going to keep it what else you going to do?
Dao: [Look up] Dad!
Ning: Come here.
Dao: [Hugs her father] I’m so sorry
Ning: [Kiss Daos head] it’s ok. But who is the father?
Dao: I don’t want to say he not important.
Best was just about to say something when Mam gave her a stare.
Ning: It’s Fine. Now don’t we have a graduation to prepare for?
Dao: [Nods]
Ning: Come on then 2 hours to lift off.
Best: Dad your no in a plain now.
Dao: [Laughs]
Ning: [Walks off]

_______

5 hours later

Dao was just about to leave when May came running up to her.
May: DAO!
Dao: [Turns around]
May: God we’re finally free of education [Laughs]
Dao: [Laughs] yep that day has finally come.
May: So does you’re... [Look at Dao’s belly]
Dao: Yeh they know found out today. My sister quiet intelligent for a 13 year old [Laughs]
May: [Laughs] Well I’m glad. Anyhow what you going to do now?
Dao: I think I’m just gonna wait for this little on to be born then start looking around [Smiles] You?
May: I have no clue. I’m telling you, I need to find a job and fast or my dad will be having me in the ‘family’ business.
Dao: [Laughs] at least your have a job were as me I’ll have this one. [Rubs belly]
May: Well I dip godmother.

Preview: DDAY! And present day.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Dao has a very nice and understanding parents...and that's a nice touch with the deed scene idk how some of the girls write it but it's ok if you're not ready to write them I personally woould explode if i attempt to write those scenes lol...can't wait till they meet again and Gino is so CUTE...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I can't believe Dome did that. Sure he loves his mother, but for his mother to control who he should be with? He needs to stick up for what he wants. but Dao's parents are understanding ^^

Katerine

Butterfly123
Dao has a very nice and understanding parents...and that's a nice touch with the deed scene idk how some of the girls write it but it's ok if you're not ready to write them I personally woould explode if i attempt to write those scenes lol...can't wait till they meet again and Gino is so CUTE...
lol yeh i would love to attempt to do it and maybe i will lol

I can't believe Dome did that. Sure he loves his mother, but for his mother to control who he should be with? He needs to stick up for what he wants. but Dao's parents are understanding ^^
lol but it a typical lakorn when the P'eks kindof scared of his Mom lol anyhow yeh i wanted Dao's Parents to be understanding lol

i've just realised i've mixed the characters up <_< but never mind Noks now Dome's Mom and Mam's Dao's lol i'll change my first post :p

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 2

8 & ½ Months later

Dao was at the hospital with May for her last scan before the baby was born.
Doctor: Miss Leeyawanich?
Dao: [Get up slowly] Here. [Follows doctor along]
May: [Helping Dao walk]
Doctor: [Closes door] Please take a seat.
Dao & May: [Sit down]
Doctor: Miss Leeyawanich how are you feeling? You’ve only got 3 weeks till you give birth.
Dao: [Rubs bump] Scared... [Sighs]
Doctor: [Nods] well that very normal for a first time Mother. Have you got all the support you need?
Dao: Yes. My Mom and Dad are fussing all over me they’re already bought all the things I need. [Smiles]
Doctor: I see that you’re not working that good.
Dao: [Smiles] Well I don’t plan on going back to work till this little man start school [Smiles]
Doctor: [looks at notes] Good. Well if you make your way to the bed then we can have a scan to see if the baby intends to come out on it due date or sooner
Dao get up slowly with the help of May and then she goes and sits on the bed.
Doctor: This is going to be cold [Put jelly on belly] Ah... can you see his head? [Point on screen]
May: Aww... look. Is that good that it there doctor?
Doctor: Yes very Good, it looks like this little Boy want to come out early.
Dao: [Smile Drops] is that good?
Doctor: No need to panic. It’s very normal some babies come out 3 months before their due.
Dao: [Sighs with relief] How can you tell?
Doctor: Have you been going to the toilet a lot more lately?
Dao: Yes but that normal
Doctor: [Points at screen] see here the head is lower down you could give birth in the next couple of day.
Dao and May walked out of the office and into the parking lot
May: OMG! Your gonna be a Mommy soon and I’m gonna be an auntie.
Dao: Bah’ May [Laughs] it has a ring to it.
May: Ok so it will be calling me P’May then.

_______

2 days later

Dome was at the studio he’d just finished recording his new album.
Producer: Dome that was great like always. [Pats him on the back] And I’m also Pleased to see you happy again.
Dome: [Smiles]
Even though Dome hadn’t seen Dao since they broke up, everyday he thought of her and if she’d found someone new like he had, and he still had no idea that she was carrying his child.
Pralee: P’Dome ka [Wraps arms around and kisses dome on the cheek]
Dome: [pushes her off] Did my Mom send you?
Pralee: [Nods]
Dome: Well your gonna have to go I’m working I’ll meet you later [Kisses her on the cheek]
Pralee: Fine [Walks out]
Producer: How I would love to have a girl like her.
Dome: [Under breath] You can have her.
Producer: What was that?
Dome: [Laughs] Well she all mine I said. [Pat producer around Back]
Producer: ahh... what ever happened to that other girl?
Dome: Dun- [Feel dizzy]
Producer: You Ok? [Takes Dome to the sofa]

At the hospital Dao was in labour.
Dao: [SCREAMS]
Doctor: Come on one more push.
Dao: [Breaths heavily] I can’t I to tired.
Mam: Come on love just one more then the head will be out and then it will be 30 seconds and your baby will be born [Kisses Dao on forehead]
Dao: [PUSHES] AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Baby: [Screams]
Doctor: It out. You have a beautiful baby boy, Miss Leeyawanich [Carries Baby to Dao]
Dao: [Take baby] Mom look I have a little boy.
Mam: [Cries] he just look like you. [Smiles]
Dao: [Smiles] I’m going to call him Arthit and Art for short.
Mam: That is perfect.
Ning & Best: [Walk in]
Best: [Walks over to Dao & Arthit] Aww look Mom he’s so cute. [Looks at Art] Hello... I’m you Nah Best, and this [Pointing to Ning] is your grandpa but everyone calls him grumpy, coz he’s a grumpy old man [Laughs]
Ning: BEST! [Looks at Arthit] You Mr. Can call me Grandpa not Grumpy [Looks at Best]
Everyone Laughs...

________

6 Years later. Present

Everyone: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday. Khun Arthit, Happy birthday to you
Dao: [Walks out with Cake] Happy Birthday Sweetie [Put cake on table] Blow out the candles and don’t forget to make a wish. [Kiss him on the head]
Arthit: [Blows Out candles] I’ve made my wish.
Dao: [Knells down] Then keep it in here [put had on his chest] in you heart so that if it a true wish then it will come true. [Kiss him on the forehead]
Arthit: [Hugs Dao] I love you Mommy [Kisses her on the check]
Dao: I love you to [Hugs him back] So should we go open you present?
Arthit: No [Shakes head] we should wait till everyone’s gone so that you and me can open them mommy [Smiles]
The one thing that Dao loved most about Arthit that he was so much like his father in personalities.
Mam: [Knells down] Well we should cut the cake shouldn’t we? So all your friend can take a slice home as they got to go now [Smiles]
Arthit: [Hugs Mam] Yes Grandma [Takes her hand]
An hour had passed Dao and Arthit were sat on his bed opening presents
Dao: So what did you get then?
Arthit: Pokémon cards, Cars, Cards, Some money, Cloths and Grandpa and grandma bought me a new game for my PSP.
Dao: What game was that?
Arthit: Ben 10: Alien Force. Nah Best bought me Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant for Nintendo Wii but I told her I didn’t have one [Sighs]
Dao: [Pull something from under the bed] Open this, it’s from Mommy. [Places present on bed]
Arthit: [Opens present & Gasps] It’s a Nintendo Wii [Jumps up with excitement] Your the best Mommy [Kisses Dao on the check] Can I show grandpa?
Dao: Of course he’ll help you set it up and I think he had something for you down stairs to. [Gets up] Come on [Takes Arthits hand]
Arthit: [Runs to Ning] Grandpa look what Mommy bought me it’s a Wii.
Ning: Ah... well should we set it up so we can have a game?
Arthit: [Nods] Yes Please.
Ning: [Start to set up Wii]
Mam: [Walks in] Dao.
Dao: [Turns around] Yes?
Mam: Theirs someone on the phone for you.
Dao: Who is it?
Mam: Nok?
Dao: Oh yeh. I had an interview with her the other day [Walks out room]
Dao: [Picks phone up] Hello Dao Speaking.
Nok: Hello this is Nok from your interview, I was phoning to see if you could start today I’m sorry for the short notice but the photographer with originally had planned has gone AWOL.
Dao: Err... [Looks at Arthit] I can’t I’m sorry it’s my son’s birthday an-
Nok: [interrupts] It totally understandable, you stay with your son. Do you think you could come in to the studio tomorrow to do a shoot?
Dao: Sure, what time?
Nok: 10 am?
Dao: Perfect, I’ll be there tomorrow
Nok: Cya tomorrow [Put phone down]
Dao: [Puts phone down] Mom. I got the job [Smiles]
Mam: That brilliant when do you start?
Dao: Tomorrow .

Preview: Dome and Dao meet after 6 years will they remember the love they once shared?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
if i ever had a child like Gino, i would spoil them rotten lol. Gosh he turns 6 and got a Wii. when I turned 6, i got a cake and stuff animal ahah. gasp they are going to meet after 6 years Ooooo

yeah, typical pra'ek, always scared of them mother, until it gets too much. but Nok seems understandable when her and Vicky talked on the phone.

n_naruk

Gino is so spoiled!^^Haha I'm with you there RR, I love to spoil! Especially when it comes to bdays and xmas!

Err, the willing scene was so little detail. Lol. But oh wells. Hahaha.

Oh, they're finally going to meet up after 6 years now...that should be interesting...so does Dome's mom even know that Vicky is her son's ex gf?

Love the updates Kat!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm so jealous of Arthit getting presents like that but so happy for him too...well it's to make up for not having a father for 6yrs Dome would spoil him more...and Nok and Dao will meet along with Dome what will happen

Katerine

Butterfly123
if i ever had a child like Gino, i would spoil them rotten lol. Gosh he turns 6 and got a Wii. when I turned 6, i got a cake and stuff animal ahah. gasp they are going to meet after 6 years Ooooo

yeah, typical pra'ek, always scared of them mother, until it gets too much. but Nok seems understandable when her and Vicky talked on the phone.
Lol yeh i got a cake a teddy for my 6th birthday lol but Arthit'S Birthday was like my little 6 year old cousin he got a wii to i reckon all kid born around now are all spoiled :rolleyes: wait till the next 2 generations arrive there gonna be f'ers :loool:

Gino is so spoiled!^^Haha I'm with you there RR, I love to spoil! Especially when it comes to bdays and xmas!

Err, the willing scene was so little detail. Lol. But oh wells. Hahaha.

Oh, they're finally going to meet up after 6 years now...that should be interesting...so does Dome's mom even know that Vicky is her son's ex gf?

Love the updates Kat!!!
yep the willing was so little detail i might put another one and try writing one, as my book i'm reading has some and i bet my new books will have loads seeing there set in the 19th century and they were horny gits :loool: so maybe there give me some ideas lol

and i'm not quiet sure if i want Nok to know about vicky being his ex gf still deciding ;)

i'm so jealous of Arthit getting presents like that but so happy for him too...well it's to make up for not having a father for 6yrs Dome would spoil him more...and Nok and Dao will meet along with Dome what will happen
lol yeh maybe dome will spoil him more lol

but next chapter gonna be exciting lol i'm even exited about writing it :yahoo:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 3

Dao and Arthit had just got out the car at the school gate and where walking to the playground.
Arthit: [looks up to Dao] Mommy can we go for ice cream after school please?
Dao: [looks at Arthit] Mommy’s working but maybe grandpa will take you [Smiles]
Arthit: Mommy why aren’t you picking me up? [Sad]
Dao: [Knells down] Because Mommy’s got work but Grandpa will take you [Kisses him on cheek]
Arthit: But Grandpa doesn’t take me to the place you take me. [Sad face]
Dao: Grandma going to and she always... takes you to Bah’ Mays café.
Arthit: Why can’t I come with you?
Dao: Because you have school [Smiles] But mommy promises that she’ll spend the whole... Day with you [Kisses him on cheek]
Arthit: Promise?
Dao: Promise [Smiles]
Arthit: YAY [Clap excitingly]
Dao: [notices children walking over] Look your friends are here [Points to them] You better go
Arthit: [Kisses Dao’s Cheek and runs to children]
Dao smiles seeing Arthit play with other children then she walks back to the car.

_______

At the studio Dome was sitting in his mother’s office awaiting the photograph unaware that it is Dao.
Dome: How look does it take? it 10 o’clock already [Sighs loudly]
Nok: [Looks at watch] it 9.45, not 10 am and she has a child she needs to take to school.
Dome: [Rolls eyes]
During the 6 years that had passed Dome had gone become one of Thailand most sexiest singer & actor, he’d also had become a little bitter.
45 minutes passed
Dome: Its 10.30 NOW and she late maybe she should work if she got a child,
Nok: DOME!
Knock on the door.
Nok: Come in.
Dao: Sawatdee ka [waii]
Dome: [Gets up] YOU’RE LATE!
Dao: [Lifts her head up] I’m so sorry [waii] I was stuck in traffic.
Dao looks over to notice it Dome standing there.
Dome: [Under his breath] Dao...
Nok: [Looks at Dao then Dome] Have you already met?
Dome: [ignores the question and keep looking at Dao]
Dao: [Stops looking at Dome] No! We’ve never met before [Small smile]
Nok: Ok well this is my so-
Dao: [Interrupts] Dome Pakorn Lum.
Nok: Yes how do you know his full name?
Dao: Err... [Thinks] My Son and Sister are fans of his
Dome’s eye widen when he hears that Dao has a son.
Dome: ho-... how old is you’re err... son?
Dao: [Acts like she doesn’t hear Dome] Err... should we start then?
Nok: Yes we should [Walk to the door] Come on then [Walks out of the door]
Dao starts to follow her and is just about to walk out of the door when Dome pulls her back in.
Dome: Dao is it really you?
Dao doesn’t say anything and just looks at him and then they catch each others glaze for a moment.
Dao: [Ends glaze] Let go of me [look at arm]
Dome: [Let go of her]
Dao: [Walks out of the room]

_______

3 hours had passed with Dao taking photos for Dome new album cover but yet there was still nothing perfect, then suddenly Daos phone went off.
Dao: Sorry [Waii & Answers phone] Hello Dao speaking]
Women’s voice: Hello this Arthits teacher.
Dao: Is he alright nothings wrong is it? [Panics]
Teacher: No. Nothing wrong he just said he fills a little ill, and we’ve had a few children of ill today so we thought best to phone you and see if you could come collect him. We did try his Grandpa but he didn’t answer.
Dao: [Sighs with Relief] No he’d be at work but it ok I’ll get someone to pick him up and drop him off with me. Thank you for phoning [Puts phone down]
Nok: Is everything alright?
Dao: Err... My son school just phoned and well his ill and no ones h-
Nok: He can come here then.
Dao: Thank you [Waii]
30 minutes later
Dao phoned May to see if she could bring him to the studio and she did Dao was waiting outside for Arthit.
Arthit: [Run out of the car] Mommy [Hugs Dao]
Dao: [Hugs him back] Arthit you feel better?
May: He feels much better after his ice cream [Smiles]
Dao: Ice cream?
Arthit: [Nods] Thank you Bah May.
May: That’s ok. I better go. Talk soon [Walks away]
Arthit and Dao walk back into the studio
Dao: [Whispers to Arthit] Waii Khun Nok then
Arthit: Sawatdee krup [Waii]
Nok: Sawatdee krup [Waii]
Dao: This is my son Arthit
Dome: [walk back into the room] who’s this little man?
Nok: Daos son [Smiles] anyhow I must go I’ve got another shoot at the park [Walks away]
Dome: Ok mom.
Dao: [knells down] Arthit got it over there [Points at sofa in corner] and Mommy will be finished real soon.
Arthit: No I want to stay with you Mommy [Hugs Dao]
Dome: [Bends down] Hey little man
Arthit was scared of Dome so he ran behind Dao and hide behind her. Dao looked at Arthit confused thinking Why is Arthit scared of Dome? He’s not usually scared
Dome: [Looks at Arthit] Hey no need to be scared [Thinks]
Dao: Art go in Mommy’s bag [Points to bag] and get you PSP out there some games in there to I think.
Dome: You got a PSP then?
Arthit: [Nods slowly]
Dome: I have one to I play it all the time. What games have you got?
Arthit: [slowly] Ben 10: Alien Force.
Dome: Wow Ben 10 That such a cool game. I have the new Monster Hunter game you want to play.
Arthit: [Gasps] That not even out yet.
Dome: [Smiles] I know and my games not even opened yet you wanna play it?
Arthit: [Nods] YES!
Dome: You see that table [Points to table] it on there.
Arthit leaves Dao to run to get the game, and then he runs back.
Arthit: Thank you. Who are you?
Dao: Arthit!
Dome: I’m Dome Pakorn, your mommy said you where a fan of mine
Arthit: [Shakes head] No that Nah’ Best she says she’s go-
Dao quickly put hand on Arthits mouth so he couldn’t say anything else.

_________

An hour had passed before Dao had finished taking all the photos. She packed all the equipment away then walked over to Arthit who had fallen asleep.
Dao: [Knells down] Art!
Then she shrugs him gently
Dao: Art? [Sighs]
Dome: [Walks over] Do you need any help?
Dao: NO!
Dome: Looks that way.
Dao: [Looks at Dome] HOW DARE YOU! [Stands up]
Dome: HOW DARE I WHAT?
Dao: JUDGE ME!
Dome: JUDGE YOU? HOW ABOUT YOU LYING?
Dao: LIE ABOUT WHAT?
Dome: ME HAVING A SON!
Dao: [Looks at Arthit] YOU DON’T HAVE ONE!
Dome: [Grabs Dao] WHO’S IS ARTHITS FATHER THEN?
Dao: [Pushes Dome off] I MARRIED!
Dao knew she was lying but didn’t want Dome to know or did she just want him to hurt they way she did...
Arthit: [Sleepy voice] Mommy?
Dao: Art! Come on it’s home time [Grabs her stuff and Arthits stuff and pushes passed Dome]
Dome had sat down on the sofa, breathing heavily, a part of him knows that Arthit was his but he didn’t know whether to believe it or not...

Chapter 4 Preview: Dao and Arthits weekend is ruined....

n_naruk

Oh Dao and Dome finally met up after a long 6 years! He's darn right that Arthit is his child. But Dao, she's holding in so strong around Dome!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so they met...i wonder what will happen when Nok knows oh i sense drama or maybe not cause Art is such a cute boy and Dome will definitely spoil art now that he suspicious