Praw Wah Jai glua [Chapter 12.1 up]

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 4

Dao had been working for Noks Photography’s for a week now and luckily for her she
hadn’t bumped into Dome but she did hear and see on the radio and television promoting his new album.
Dao walks into Arthit room to wake him up.
Dao: Art...Art [Blows in ear]
Arthit: I don’t wanna go to school [Turns over]
Dao: [Laughs] Don’t you want to go to wonder world?
Arthit: [Jumps up] Really Mommy?
Dao: [Nods] Of course I promise you the whole weekend just you and me, didn’t i?
Arthit: [Nods with excitement] Yes you did. Can we go now?
Dao: Not now, but after breakfast and a bath then we can go [Smiles]
Arthit: YAY! [Claps with excitement]
Dao: Come on then better go down stair and have Som-
Before Dao could finish her sentence Arthit was up and out of his room running
down the stairs. When Dao got down stair Arthit had already started his breakfast eating it a killer speed.
Maid: [Walks in] Khun Dao ka. Phone [Passes phone]
Dao: [Takes phone] Hello Dao speaking.
It was Nok.
Nok: Dao I need you in Chang Mai TONIGHT!
Dao: I can’t...
Nok: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T?
Dao: [Looks at Arthit] I promised my son I would take him to wonder world this weekend.
Nok: Bring him with you. And I want take no for an answer! [Hangs up]
Dao: Hello...Hello? [Sighs and put phone down]

After telling Arthit that he couldn’t be going to Wonder World he had a cry and
he said it was ok then they hugged and made up. It was a long hour on the plan they finally where in Chiang Mai.
Arthit: Mommy looks [Points at a man] It Loung’Dome.
For sure it was Dome standing by the arrivals waiting for them.
Dao: [Looks at Arthit] Who said to call him Loung?
Arthit: [Giggles] Nah’Best she said it good manners.
Dao knew best was right but yet she still doesn’t want her son to call him Loung.
Dao: Yes it is, but only if they are friends and me and Him [Looks at Dome] aren’t friends
Arthit: [Confused] What do I call him then Mommy?
Dao: [Thinks] err...err... Khun Tum
Arthit: Khun Tum?
Dao: No I mean Khun Lum [Smiles]
Arthit runs up to Dome.
Arthit: Sawatdee krup, Khun Lum [waii]
Dome: Sawatdee krup [waii] but don’t call me Khun Lum call me Loung.
Arthit: Mommy sai-
Dao quickly put her hand on Arthit mouth so he couldn’t finish his sentence.
Dao: What you doing here?
Dome: Picking you up.
Dao was about to say something then a mob of fans came running.
Fans: DOME! [SCREAMING]
Dome quickly picked Arthit up and Daos arm and started to run until the got into the stair way of the car park.
Dao: [Pouts] Why would your Mom send you?
Dome: [Shrugs] I offered.
Dao didn’t notice that Dome was still holding onto her arm until Arthit started to laugh.
Arthit: Mommy and Khun Lum are holding hands [Laughs]
Dao looks down at her arm and quickly pushes Domes hand off her and lifts Arthit off dome.
Dao: Well get a taxi!
Dao starts to walk off holding Arthit but Dome pull them back, this time they
were close so close that they could breathe in each others Carbon dioxide, they stood there for
a moment just staring into each others eyes like they did when they first meet.
Arthit: [Interrupts] Mommy you’re squashing me.
Dao: [Looks at Arthit] Oh sorry [Pulls away]
Arthit: Mommy can we go now I’m tired. [Yawns]
Dome: Of course, my car this way. [Walks to car]
Arthit: Mommy is we staying with Khun Lum?
Dao: No.
In the car
Dao: Here [passes Dome a box]
Dome: What is it?
Dao: A game [shakes box in front of him]
Dome: For me? Why thank you [Giggles]
Dao: No need to be thankful it’s yours! Arthit took it home by accident.
Dome: Oh
Dome takes the game and moves his hands towards Dao but Dao slapped his hand.
Dome: [Drops game] Ow!
Dao: What you trying to do?
Dome: Put the game in the there [Points to dashboard]
Dao: Well it can stay where it is on the floor. [Turns to see Arthit who had fallen asleep]
Dome: Can I ask you something?
Dao: No!
Dome looks at Dao and laughs.
Dao: What’s so funny?
Dome: You’ve not change from when I first meet you [Smiles]
Dao: That was nearly 7 Year ago how can you remember?
Dome: [Shrugs] Dunno I guess you can with yo- I mean I have good memory it comes with the job I guess.
Then they came to a sudden halt and Dao looked out the car window.
Dao: Is this the hotel?
Dome: [Nods] Yep
Dao: Wow!
Dao get out and walks and opens passengers door.
Dome: I’ll take him.
Dao: No I can do it.
Dome nudges Dao out of the way and picks Arthit up, Dao say nothing just walk to the boot and gets the bags out.
Bell boy: Mrs. Lum I can go that [Takes bag]
Dao: I’m not Mrs. Lum [Follows Dao]
When they get into the hotel room Dao is shocked about the size of the room.
Dao: Wow! This is Big
Dome: My Mom likes to spoil her employee especially the one she thinks really good.
Dao: She wouldn’t be doing this if she really knew who I was [Sighs]
Dome: Maybe not but whiles she doesn’t know who you are. Just be pleased. Maybe she’ll never know.
Dao: [Under breath] Fat chance [Looks at Arthit]​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, Art is so cute! Looks like Art and Dome are getting along pretty well!! Father and son! Hahaha. Dao is such strong hearted with Dome!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Art is a very mature boy. Usually they throw tantrum when they don't get what they want lol...

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 5

Guest Starring:

Oil Thana Suttikamul as himself

“No! No! No!” Dao Shout from behind her camera “The concept of this photoshoot is best mates hanging out on the beach. Simple and yet two actors don’t know how to do that!” frustrated with Oil and Dome not co-operating with her, she walks over to then she grabs Domes arm and puts it around Oils shoulders “Buddies! Friend! Best Mates! Simple ” She muttered under her breath, Then walked back to her camera.
“She rather sexy when she angry.” Oil murmured. Dome felt a shot of anger shot though his blood.
“What was that?” Dao shouted
“Nothing...” Oil lied
“hmmph” Dao let out not believing one word he said. “Now can we get back to this photoshoot? The sooner it’s done the sooner I can go back and take my son out!” Dome sore the anger in Dao eyes , then he suddenly felt a little aroused as the last time he saw her eyes like that was years ago
“I think we should just get on with it. She looks like she gonna kill us if we don’t.” Dome Whispered to Oil. So that exactly what they did and after three hour of taking Photos Dao popped her head up from behind he camera and declared “We’re done!”
“Do we get to she them?” Oil asked
Dao looked up at him “Yes tomorrow morning after they get printer” she said letting at a sly smile.
“Can’t wait!” Oil declared
“Hmm” Dao let out as she knew if she said something else Oil would start a convocation up again and Dao was in no mode for small talk she just wanted to go get Arthit, who she left in the child care section at the hotel telling him she would be no longer the an hour, but she ended up taking 3 hours. “I’m off!” Dao finally said before she started to walk off.
“I’ll walks with you” Oil shouted from behind her
No! ” Dao said gritting her teeth then she quickly walked off not caring if Oil said something else.
“She’s well into me. Don’t you think?” Oil said putting his arms around Dome “ Give me a week and I’ll be in her pant in to time” Dome clenched his right fist with anger and pushed Oils arm off him and stormed off know if Oil said another word his fist would be in Oils face.

After Dome left Oil he went to look for Dao, When he finally caught up with Dao he started to call her name but she didn’t hear, then he ran a little faster and grabbed her arm and she jumped with shook and turned around “What do you want?” she asked
“Came to say sorry about Oil” he murmured “He like to small talk”
“Hmmph”
“So, you pick up Arthit?” he asked.
“Whereas am I gonna go!” She muttered “It not like I have a life no more after you m-“ she stopped her self quickly.
“What was that?” he asked cocking his head to the side.
“Of course” She lied with a smile
“I love it when you smile” Dome said out loud with out realising, Dao cocked her head to the side thinking if she hearing things or he just said what she thought he just said .
Dome soon realised what he said and just smiled, Dao made a face and continued to walk on but Dome quickly grabbed her again and took her in to the a closet, Dao narrows her eyes “What you going to do?” she asked. Then she could feel his face getting closer and closer. She skipped a heart beat.
“I wanna ask you a question” he said
“In a closet?” she said. her voice sound breathless.
“It’s more private don’t you think?” He replied then started to get closer to her again “Is-“ getting closer even more “Arthit mine?” he finished off. Their noses where only an inch away from each other when Dao finally pushed him back. “No” She lied “I married like I said before” she skipped another heart beat. He came closer to her this time putting both his arms up against the wall behind her blocking her escape then he got closer.
“You lie!” he whispered
“Why would I lie?” she said trying not to look at him.
His face got closer and closer to hers and she kept trying to not look at him but he grabbed her chin making her look at him. “See you lie” he whispered, Dao didn’t say anything she just stood there catching his glaze not wanting to, then she felt a shiver go thought her body, and he could feel it to his face got closer she tilted her head back until there noses touched then he came in a little more and kissed her then he pulled away and looked at her but Dao kissed him again stroking the back of his hair, then he started to move down her neck she let out a gasp, he smiled. Then suddenly Daos phone went off.
“Leave it” Dome whispered in her ear.
“No it could be-“ she gasped as dome was blowing in her ear but she pulled him off “No!” She gasped again. Her phone rang again this time she pulled him off and answered her phone “Hello?”
“Hello. Miss. Leeyawanich it the child minder from the hotel, we where wonder when you where picking your son up?” the child minder asked
“Now, I’m on my way” she said putting the phone down. She was about to walk out when Dome grabbed her and pulled her back.
“You didn’t answer me” he stated “Is... Arthit... my... son ?”
“No!” she said
“Fine then you won’t mind a DNA test then” Dao eyes widen with fear and he could see it “Tell me the truth” he demanded
Dao nodded “Fine but please not here not now”
Then he let go off her and she walked out off the closet and he just stood there skipping a heart beat.

Preview of Chapter 6: She tells him everything... Or does she?

Sorry i didn't post on the weekend i just started a new weekend job so kindof tired when i finish work -_- but here you are.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG that was kind of hot...heehee kissed in the closet. I hope Dao tells Dome, but I think that he already knows that Arthit is his son, except he probably wants her to confess so then he will have an excuse to woo her again.

congrats on your job :D

n_naruk

the kiss in the closet was hot! And Dao let Dome kissed her down to her neck! Errr, if he phone didn't go off, they would of done more in the closet! Bang bang! Excuse my perverted mind. Lmao!

Thanks for the update Kat!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
almost got carry away there...in a closet closed space tiny room to move lol thanks for the update and congrats on the new job

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my gosh, I hope she tells him at least half the truth if not the whole truth lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG that was kind of hot...heehee kissed in the closet. I hope Dao tells Dome, but I think that he already knows that Arthit is his son, except he probably wants her to confess so then he will have an excuse to woo her again.

congrats on your job :D
i dunno if i'm gonna let him tell her the whole truth or part of it it depends on how i feel... lol

the kiss in the closet was hot! And Dao let Dome kissed her down to her neck! Errr, if he phone didn't go off, they would of done more in the closet! Bang bang! Excuse my perverted mind. Lmao!

Thanks for the update Kat!!
LMAO Noy i put that part in just for you :loool: but you might have another one in the next chapter...

almost got carry away there...in a closet closed space tiny room to move lol thanks for the update and congrats on the new job
lol yeh i started it then couldn't stop. God only know whats gonna happen if i put another hot part in or a Willing :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Make it a dramatic moment when he finds out that Art is his son lol so it should wait a little longer before the truth comes out lol

n_naruk

LMAO Noy i put that part in just for you :loool: but you might have another one in the next chapter...
Oh Another one? Oh make it more details na! Lmao! J/K! But surely can't wait for more of that and the truth revealing...hopefully!

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 6

Dao was sat cuddled up to Arthit on the sofa in there hotel room watching ‘Dong Phoo Dee’ when suddenly Arthit jumped up.
“Mommy stops it!” Arthit Said
Dao looked up and Arthit who was standing on the sofa “Stop what?” She replied
“Crying” Arthit Murmured
Dao whips her tears “I’m not crying” She lied
“Mommy you are. You should stop acting like a girl” Arthit replied putting his bum back on the sofa.
“A girl” Dao echoed then she started to burst out with laughter. Arthit crossed his arms over his chest
“Why you laughing?” he asked her.
“You said I’m not a girl it either laugh or cry” she teased
“But you’re not a girl”
“Oh! What am I then?”
“You’re my Mommy” Arthit jumped up and hugged Dao kissing her on the cheek “And I’m not a boy I’m your Hero”
“Ah! Yes my little hero who I think has stayed up way past his bed time!” Dao whispers
“I don’t want to go to bed Mommy! 10 more minutes”
“No! You’ve stayed up an 2 hour past your bed time already and it time for bed now” Dao got up and took Arthit hand and started to walk to the bedroom “What side?” she asked him
“That side” Pointing to the left side of the bed
“Perfect!”
“Coming to bed to Mommy?” he asked with a little yawn afterwards.
“Yes. After I have a shower”
When Arthit head hit the pillow he instantly fell asleep.
After Dao had her shower and dried her hair, she didn’t wasn’t tired yet and she certainly didn’t want to turn the TV on in case she woke Arthit up, so she decided to get dressed and have a little walk by the hotels swimming pool, when she walked into the bathroom with just a bath towel covering her body the door started to knock. She walked up to the door.
“Who is it?” She asked
“Me” it was a males voice but she didn’t recognise it.
“Me being?” she asked
“Dome” He replied on the other side of the door “Let me in!” he demanded
“NO!”
“Dao we need to talk” he started to bang the door, Dao was quiet worried she would wake Arthit up.
“Wait there a second then” she started to walk to the bathroom, when he started to bang the door again “WAIT! I’m getting dressed”
“Just open the god darn door Dao. It not like I’ve not seen you naked before” He started to bang it again then he continued “And I’ve been in you”
Dao gasped when he said that then she ran to the door to open, Good heaven know who heard that!
“Finally” He said walking in to her room
“Be quiet, Arthit a sleep” she put her finger to her lip “Ssh”
Dome rolled his eyes and made his way to the kind of living/ kitchen room, then he turned around to see that Dao had only a towel on her.
God help him!
Dao noticed him staring at her and narrowed her eyes “I’ll be 5 minutes” and started to walk of he said something when she walked off but she just ignored him and kept walking to the bathroom.
10 minutes later she merged from the bathroom.
“So much for 5 minutes” Dome muttered under his breath
“What was that?” Dao asked
“I said your room is nice” he lied
“Hmmmph” was the only thing that could come out of her mouth at the time “Well what you want?” she finally came out with.
“That you know already” dome whispered
Dao let out a big sigh “I thought I said I talk tomorrow?”
“No you said later” Dome clarified
“Well it a bit too late now I need sleep”
“I have all night”
Dao bit her tongue as she knew what was gonna come out.
“Well?”
Dao shut the bedroom door so Arthit couldn’t hear. “Fine” she said “I’m only going to say this once and once only so listen!”
Dome nodded in agreement
“He not your son because I slept with another man after which is his father my late husband” she lied, she had never slept with a man or has she ever been married but she continued “But I did get pregnant with your child, but I miscarried!” This part was true she did miscarry but it was the first time she’d had sex with Dome not the last time, and then she looked up at him and saw in his eyes disbelief and anger.
“YOU’RE LYING!” Then he shot over to her like a flash of lightening and grabbed both her arm “Look into my eye and say you miscarried!”
This part she thought would be easy as it was partly the truth but it was hard because the other half was a lie an evil one at it, but none less she looked into his eyes and said “I miscarried!”
“You’re lying again!”
“Let go of me your hurting me” she cried to him but he was to furious at her to listen he started to walk forward with her walking back until her back was to the wall.
“TELL ME THE TRUTH!”
“I DID!”
He couldn’t take it no more his breathing was heavy and furious with anger he started to cock his head and moved closer to her. Dao tried to push him away but he was double the size of her, she would try moving she head to look the other direction but with on of his hand he grabbed her chin to make her look at him “Your hurting me” She cried, but she didn’t listen she got even closer to her there lips where now only whisper distance away from each other.
“Let me go please!”
If he heard her, he certainly didn’t care he kept getting closer until his lips touched her, then she bit his lower lip and he pulled away “You-“ then he shock his head and forced another kiss upon her she tried to push away but every time she did he could kiss her harder.
“Mommy” A little sleepy voice cried from the bedroom, then she heard the bedroom door open and with all the might she had in her she pushed Dome off and he fell onto the sofa behind.
“Arthit, why aren’t you asleep?” she ran to him and picked him up knowing Dome wouldn’t do anything with him in the room.
“I heard shouting” he said in his sleepy voice rubbing his eyes, and then he saw Dome “What’s he doing here?” His sleepy voice asked
“He just leaving” She replied “Weren’t you” she shoot him a look
“Yes” he said quietly, he started to walk to the door “See you in the morning” and he slammed the door shut behind him.
“Come on then bed time. Mommy tired now” Dao said with a little fake yawn
Then they both walked to bed.

______

I nearly didn't update to day lol but i did got so into this chapter lol :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh my, Dao only told the half-truth. sad that she did have a miscarriage. Luckily Arthit came out, I wouldn't want Dome to take advantage of Dao, but more of a willing.

n_naruk

Some truth is better than no truth. Hoepfully he'll know the whole truth soon! At, first I really thought that they were going to bang in the bathroom. Lmao! You got me so hooked onto that scene Kat! Heehee

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooooo interesting fic ^_^..

lol noy... bang hahaha xp..

hey kat.. i'll make u a poster during the weekend..