Praw Wah Jai glua [Chapter 12.1 up]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
what a twist i wasn't expecting that but sad very sad...well it doesn't matter if dao says it or not dome already knows but i think he just wants confirmation...how come art never questions his father? hmmmmm....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay kat.. >_<..

sorry these are very plain.. i came home n was usin ps.. but it wasnt workin the same >_<.. argh.. so this was all i could do... hope you like it... ^_^

hehe i know that vicky is the photographer.. but i couldnt help it makin dome the photographer.. hehe.. sorry.. i just liked that pix keke.. lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 7

“Arthit, Can you put your games in you bag please” Dao said walking into the bathroom.
After the incident last night Dao decided that she and Arthit where going back to the city. She wasn’t going to quiet her job, photography was her passion and plus she needed the money.
“Mommy, I thought we where going home tomorrow morning” Arthit said walking into the bedroom.
Arthit if I say do something then do something” Dao shouted from the bathroom.
Arthit flinched when he heard Dao shout at him as she never shouted at him before, then Dao saw the scared face on Arthit, she rubbed her forehead and walked up to Arthit and bent down “Arthit I’m sorry. Mommy didn’t mean to shout at you” She said quickly giving him a kiss on both cheeks then getting up, when there was a knock on the door.
Dao quickly got up and looked down to Arthit “We’re going to play a game ok?” She whispered to him and he nodded “Mommy’s going to see who at the door but while i do, you’re going be really quiet” Puts finger to lips then turns around and looks throw the peep hole...
And it Dome knocking the door.
Dao quickly tiptoes to Arthit and picks him up and walks into the bedroom shutting the door quietly behind her.
“Dao I know you’re in there open the door” Dome shouted on the other end of the door “If you don’t open it I’ll break it down!”
Dao turned to Arthit who she could feel shaking “Arthit, what wrong?” she whispered
“I’m Scared Mommy” Arthit Cried.
Dao quickly kissed Arthit on the forehead and got up and walked to the door.
When Dao got to the door she went out to the hotel hallway and closed the door behind her. Dome was standing there he smelts of something, like alcohol.
“Your Drunk!” Dao stated “Come back when you don’t smell, and when your sober not scaring my child” Dao walked back into her room and was just about to shut the door when Dome stopped her.
“Not so fast” a drunken Dome said “I’m going to find out if Arthit mine if it kills me” then dome walked off.
Dao sighed with relief.

Dao has finished packing there stuff after Dome unexpected drunken visit. After he left Dao quickly finished packing the rest of her stuff and Arthit stuff and were both now back in the city.
“Is Mom in Best?” Dao asked on the phone to her younger sister.
“No she food shopping or something, dad not in either, before you ask” Best Replied
“God” Dao sighed “Why is no one ever in when I need I lift home”
“I thought you where in Chiang Mai?” Best asked
“No, we finished early” Dao lied
“I’ll come get you if you want?”
“Are you sure Best?”
“Yeah. Nothing better to do. I’ll be there in an hour ok?”
When they finally got home 2 hours later, Arthit ran upstairs to go play with his Wii, Best went to her bedroom as well, and Dao was in the kitchen on the phone to Nok.
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I was coming home” Dao said to Nok over the phone
“It would have been nice to have been told face to face, but I understand with such a small child. But I have to go see you on Monday afternoon” Nok replied then put the phone down, Dao did the same thing.
Then Daos phone went off again and this time it was a unknown caller.
“Hello Dao Leeyawanich speaking, may I ask who this is please?”

____

Sorry this is super short but i'm having a Blur kind of day ;) but next week i have a week of college so i'm gonna probz try and update everyday lol​

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 8

“Hello?” Dao said down the phone.
But there was no answer.
“Hello?” she said again.
Then the person on the other phone just hung up.
She thought that it could have been something important or her parents to she decided to press redial and to her luck the number wasn’t withheld.
“Hello?” it was a male voice that answered, then added “Dome Lum speaking”
It was Dome!
“What are you playing at?” Dao shouted down the phone.
Dome skip a heart beat...
“How did you know it was me?” he finally said
“You didn’t put your phone on withheld! So I redialled!” she stated
“Oh”
“Yes oh! What do you want?”
“Just wanted to make sure that was your number. So my lawyers can phone you”
Lawyer? What was he playing at? What was he going to do?
Dao didn’t know what to say so she just hung up!

Later that night when Arthit was in bed Dao decided it was time she told her parent, about Dome being Arthits father.
“Mom, Dad. I need to tell you something” Dao said, then walked to the sofa her mom was sitting on and sat next to her.
“Oh God” Ning muttered
Dao let out a big sigh before continuing “It’s about... Arthits... Father” Mam took Daos hand to let her know it was alright to continue “He’s... Dome Pakorn Lum”
“As in the singer?” Ning said in disbelief
Dao just nodded
“No it can’t be he’s famous”
“Ning! Let her speak” Mam said.
“I know but it’s true. I swear on Arthits life” Dao murmured, with tear coming down her eyes.
Mam gasped as Dao never swore on her son’s life for anything!
“We’d been dating for 2 years before and-“
“Good God! It all clicks now” Ning interrupted
“What does?” Mam asked Ning
Ning continued “Why you say, the you hate his music and nearly quit your job for. I just thought you were doing it to winder your sister up”
Mam and Dao just gave Ning a funny look
Mam said “There more so go on...”
Dao continued “He said he’s getting his lawyers on me so he can find out the truth, if I didn’t tell him and I just kept lying to him!”
Mam added “How long as he knows for? And when did he find out?”
Dao sighed before adding “He doesn’t officially know Arthit is his. He just guessed when they meet for the first time, on my first day of work” she let out another sigh and continued “I tried to tell that Arthit wasn’t his, but he was having none of it”
“No surprise, thinking about it Arthit does look a lot like him”
“Mam your not helping the matter.” Ning said, and then looked at Dao “Is there more?”
Dao just shook her head and added “I think that about it, I’m gonna go to bed now”
Dao got up and left the room.

Noy i have some good news for you lol i'm going to attempted a willing scene...
But few more chapters before i do :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Dao is smart to redial his number, and for telling her parents the truth, but this is suspenseful...I wonder if Dao will just tell Dome that Arthit is his. OOoO I want a willing too. can't wait.

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahahaha Dome got caught red handed :loool: just tell her that you wanted to hear her voice Dome :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
hope u update soon....what is the lawyers for? i am curious...more pls//
so dome can find out if Arthits his lol...

how many more chs left? hahahaha will dao tell first or will she hold it out
i dunno yet don't want it to be long so probz around 18 chapters but not sure yets :lol:

i was planning to have ch 9 up by now but i got distracted but Britan's got talent and by god susan boyle was GOOD! yet again lol