preap sovat

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
hey is it true that he got shoot. cus i heard of this new when I was at a salon?

sunisa

It was on the news. My friend told me that he got shot with Sokun Kagnia (the girl the came to the US with him).

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Why can't we let people who succeed succeed without jealousy. I think that it absolutely ridiculous that if someone works hard to succeed in whatever they are doing someone else who isn’t quite as successful feels that it’s okay to shoot them so they don’t have to work to get where they want to be. Makes me very sad, I might not be Cambodian but I still feel that way. We as Asians should be helping our country prosper instead of bringing it down. We are just giving ourselves a bad name.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
So how is his condition? cambodia is so corrupted, scary to even go and visit your relatives.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
It's actually not true b cuz my uncle called cambodia and he said preap was around. It jus one of those rumors

russe

sarNie Adult
Why can't we let people who succeed succeed without jealousy. I think that it absolutely ridiculous that if someone works hard to succeed in whatever they are doing someone else who isn’t quite as successful feels that it’s okay to shoot them so they don’t have to work to get where they want to be. Makes me very sad, I might not be Cambodian but I still feel that way. We as Asians should be helping our country prosper instead of bringing it down. We are just giving ourselves a bad name.
I agreed! why get jealous over someone success when they work so hard for it.

Wow being a star in cambodia starting to be really dangerous...

It was in the news on everyday.com.kh...but like they say it's just some ppl who say it..they are not sure ...and actually the singer is not around..true or not? only the future can say it

nary

sarNie Egg
It makes me so upset that ppl would even start a rumour that can be so outrageous without knowing the facts as well hurt the victims freedom. He has to be cautious where ever he goes now, hes probably worried for his safety as well as others around him. IT'S really appalling these days to be a famous person back home. Why r those ppl who r hurting others not put to justice? Those individuals should be prosecuted until proven not guilty. We need to change and i hope one day we can start doing that by teaching the next generation. It doesnt mean violence will go away because there will always be violence but starting with the next generation i believe we can change and make our country prosper!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I think that cambodia need the type of government that not only just care for themselves but also for the people. The government is so freakin dumb.

I think that cambodia need the type of government that not only just care for themselves but also for the people. The government is so freakin dumb.
totally agree with the fact that their government is really dumb sometimes but well..i still don't see what is the rapport between preap sovath and the government? <_<

ok for who don't khnow how to read khmer and translate whatever like they want ( and it was like that the rumors start) ... i will make it clear for u:

Mr preap sovath wasn't shot and like all the official news say it this is only " pih ti tiamaran" and it's only ppl who want to make themselves interesting who start this stupid rumors which start in province first and then at phnom penh..and woah see how great it's internet and other technology because now the news reach occident country!!!
u will heard a lot of version ( really funny i can say and totally different for each of them) but well the manager of rasmey hang meas say that actually the singer is in thailand to buy some stuff to sell in his shop ( because he has his own business)...

but now can someone explain why u blame khmer government ? because i find this point of view really interesting to study..; thank u very much for all ur future opinion..

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I'm soooooooo sad..I just found out from my dad that Preab Sovat was shot at..he heard it while listening to his khmer international news....gosh this news just ruin my whole day...makes me just want to cry...I LOVE PREAB SOVAT..he was my first offical artist that I really really like and I'm talking about talent wise.. :arrg: :arrg: man I hope the person that shot him will get arrested or turtore by his fan soo badly..he'll then feel the pain...gosh I'm soo pissed off....

OTH

sarNie Egg
c'est vrai ? Preab sowath a été tiré dessus ? est-ce que c grave le pauvre il è très populaire et très célèbre aussi. souhaite ke son assassin soit arrêté le plus vite possible.

c'est vrai ? Preab sowath a été tiré dessus ? est-ce que c grave le pauvre il è très populaire et très célèbre aussi. souhaite ke son assassin soit arrêté le plus vite possible.
honnêtement tu ne devrais pas prêter foi à ces dires..c'est seulement des "quand dira-t'on" rapportés par des commères de village qui ont lancé la rumeur...

si les gens ne prenais ne serait-ce que quelques instants pour lires les articles officielles, ils auraient vu à quel point c'est faux et injustifié..

http://www.everyday.com.kh/non_members/cha...-07e_sovath.htm <<--- read this article and everyone will get the answer about this rumor

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Sorry..Pleang Sney but I can't seem to read the article..can you please translate it or clearify it..thanx soooo much..

what they write in the article is nothing interesting..it just after see how a stupid rumor come aroound the world they decide to clear the story for ppl stop talking about it

in the first part of the article they deals with the fact that from where it start.. this is just someone in a little town who want to be interesting who starting to say that he see preab sovath and another girl singer being shot ( which thing was totally wrong) ..and then in another town, someone say that he was shot with three other ppl...and go on the long story of rumors..then some of them say that now the singer is in a thai hospital and other say that this is wrong and he is in a military khmer hospital...and bla bla bla....
but well, after this news of the great star Preab sovath being shot reach phnom penh ( woah how come it's possible that they were the last one to khnow it?!!!) the journalist contact the producer of rasmey hang meas to clarify everything and then the guy say that "no, the singer wasn't shot" and that actually he is in thailand to purchase some stuff for his shop ( because preab sovath have his own business in phnom penh)...like the article say:"it's just pi-e tia ma-ra-ne (rumors)..
but well, it seems that khmer ppl accord too much importance with only a thing that they heard and never try to find out the truth before repeating something ....

HAPPY KHMER NEW YEAR!!!

nary

sarNie Egg
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE . I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE GOOD HEALTH AND A PROSPEROUS YEAR!!!

Anyhow back to the news about the article of preab sovath. Pleang sneay i respect your opinion but i dont agree with what u stated! First of all there has been a few ppl whom are famous and has been killed or injured for life because of jealousy. for example a few months ago pich panicha was shot and she is now in the hospital probably paralyzed only time can tell, i pray she gets better. what im trying to say is why hasnt the government stepped up by making guns illegal and implementing laws which ppl cant get away with.? The bottom line is this rumour may not be true but past incidents relating to this rumour has. Therefore wat lilo said "government that not only just care for themselves but also for the people is so true." If you havent noticed theres a lot of poverty in our country! I dont believe a government is dumb, if they were they wouldnt be where their at! That i disagree with lilo! i believe we can change! We are only humans everyone makes mistakes we learn from them. Dont make continuous mistakes that is. What really matters is giving our ppl a chance to learn and change!

khmersos

sarNie Egg
Bonne année à tous... :tease:
J'espère que le nouvel an nous rapport que des biens, et de bonne nouvelle bien sûre, pas de mauvaise comme celle de Sovath!!!
mais bon.... HAPPY NEW YEAR :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

OTH

sarNie Egg
soulagé ce n'est que des rumeurs.
Merci pleang sney. Je l'aime bien preab sowath c'est mon idole.
Bonne année à toutes et à tous.
Que cette nouvelle année vous rapporte du bonheur, de l'amour, de la prospérité et une autre chose importante la bonne santé.
Que des soucis, de la tristesse disparaissent avec l'année qui va être passé d'ici quelques jours.
Bon bisous à tous.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE . I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE GOOD HEALTH AND A PROSPEROUS YEAR!!!
Anyhow back to the news about the article of preab sovath. Pleang sneay i respect your opinion but i dont agree with what u stated! First of all there has been a few ppl whom are famous and has been killed or injured for life because of jealousy. for example a few months ago pich panicha was shot and she is now in the hospital probably paralyzed only time can tell, i pray she gets better. what im trying to say is why hasnt the government stepped up by making guns illegal and implementing laws which ppl cant get away with.? The bottom line is this rumour may not be true but past incidents relating to this rumour has. Therefore wat lilo said "government that not only just care for themselves but also for the people is so true." If you havent noticed theres a lot of poverty in our country! I dont believe a government is dumb, if they were they wouldnt be where their at! That i disagree with lilo! i believe we can change! We are only humans everyone makes mistakes we learn from them. Dont make continuous mistakes that is. What really matters is giving our ppl a chance to learn and change!
Well nary i wonder if u really read what i write? to take back what i said:"totally agree with the fact that their government is really dumb sometimes"..
but well, it's khmer new year and i don't want to debate about that right now ...just want to wish a good things for ppl and esp for khmer ppl who need to change the way they think and esp stop being jealous and totally dumb when they have so much quality......

Bonne Annné à tous et que prospérité et bonne santé soit vos compagnons en cette si belle année qui débute ....
tous mes voeux de bonheur à tous