Precious Heart Romances (4th Installment): My Cheating Heart Trailer

nikki1786

LizQuen

In its tradition of bringing the best drama series on television, ABS-CBN has partnered with Precious Heart Romances in coming up with teleserye based on well-loved romance novels. The Kapamilya network and one of the leading publishers of romance pocket books have signed the deal last February 12. Present in the contract signing were ABS-CBN Head for TV Production Cory V. Vidanes, Direk Lauren Dyogi,Precious Heart Romances Publisher Jun Matias, and Precious Heart Editor-in-Chief Edith Garcia.

Direk Lauren will be spearheading this project and he talked about what viewers can expect from these stories. "This is the first time for ABS-CBN that we acquired lots of titles to make it as teleseries. We are going to make the "Bud Brothers" of Rose Tan and "Kristine" of Martha Cecilia. its trendy nodaways that a lot of books made it through tv series or movies [not to mention like Harry Potter and Twilight]. there are lot of elements that you can find in the book that surely a lot of people will like to see it on tv. the bestseller novels of Rose Tan and Martha Cecilia and the rest of the writers. you know that you have read it and now you're going to see onscreens. a lot of romance flick and surely people can relate to it."

Publisher Jun Matias said that he is honored with the trust that ABS-CBN gave to their books. "We are happy. eversince, from 18 years of Precious Heart, i can see that our books has potentials that can make it through TV or movie adaption. i think its about time because our market is so big when it comes to romance pocketbooks. i dont believe that Filipinos dont read any Filipino books, because our sales in Precious Hearts, even if we dont have any promos... we can still sell it. Also most of the hollywood films now are based in books, so now we have a market in our books. we are confident that ABS-CBN will get us into the market [for TV adaption]."

Matias added that he is very confident ABS-CBN will do justice in translating their pocket book stories into teleserye. "We are trusting ABS-CBN. its already proven. we are also thankful that ABS-CBN trusted us. of course for technicalities, there are lot of adjustments but we are still open to what may comes. but the essence of the story is still there, im sure ABS-CBN will take care of it."

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update: Jake Cuenca's first team-up with Cristine Reyes

After ABS-CBN made some of filipino comics made through tv adaption, their next to make is the famous publishing romance pocketbook in the Philippines, the Precious Heart Romances or PHR, they are set to do the tv adaption of Rose Tan's bestselling novel "Bud Brothers".

Spearheading the project is Direk Lauren Dyogi can see the potential of all the novels published by PHR.

"Bud Brothers" will run for one whole season, that each love team can be seen in every two weeks just to follow up the whole story the said novel.

"its light, its romantic. its also well-recommended by the publisher. Rose Tan, they are one of the famous writers. [the] "Kristine", we're already on pre-production for it. the story[Kristine] has a huge magnitude, so its something that we really have to prepare for it and plan it very well."

based on Direk Lauren Dyogi, this will a long-running show that will be entitled to the program 'Precious Heart Romances Presents' and the pilot presentation of their series is the "Bud Brothers".

to all the people who have read the story, we can't avoid the ones that we chose for the characters in the book that will play.

Lauren said that even in casting, they're having a hard time.

well, inevitably, but there was a lot of limitations. not all the artists can fit to the descriptions of the book. so we made adjustments. but there are also a lot of people havent read the books that will surely enjoy it. i suppose, there are still a lot of them will feel bad for it... because they'll ask 'why is that... that's not what's written in the book...' but story, we'll keep it."

"it's very hard. first of all, the guys in the pocketbooks, they're not like the other artists and we dont have much artists. like right now, in Star Magic, we're willing to have a search if who can portray the roles and fit for that characters. sometimes, its much more safe... [to look for those artist who has potential can play the roles and fit the roles] because we can give the image that we want for them."

Jerry Sineneng takes over. the PHR presents "Bud Brothers" supposedly the tv project of Direk Cathy Garcia-Molina(box office director "very Special Love" and "You Changed My Life", director of "Lobo"). but since her husband died all of a sudden, Director Jerry Sineneng will now be directing "Bud Brothers".

"supposedly, we should start taping last Tuesday[March 31]. but because of her husband's sudden death during last Sunday, we decided to skip it and re-schedule it. but she called up, she decided not to take the project at the moment. so we cant do anything..."

as for direk Jerry, Lauren told him that he already packed up the Tuesday schedule and let it be on next Monday and Wednesday for their shoot. Lauren was having a hard time to schedule their taping because some of the artists had busy schedules and to be added that they're one of the cast in this said tv adaption series. there are 8(couples) in the story.

said Direk Lauren "its just my gut feeling that the public will like it. the fact that there are followers[readers] and some of those who haven't read it yet. this is their chance to get to know how rich and pop-literary that our culture has."

this May, the "Bud Brothers" will launch their pilot episode that'll starred by Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes.

aside from that, the ABS-CBN ch2 pairs Rafael Rosell and Mariel Rodriguez; Joem Bascon and Wendy Valdez; Manuel Chua and Janna Dominguez; Guji Lorenzana and Roxanne Guinoo; Will Devaughn and Valerie Concepcion; Ahron Villena and Maricar Reyes.

after the story conference, John Prats was spotted who just arrived during the presscon. he was late because of his busy schedule, having pictorials. the crew said that John Prats is one of the cast to be able to complete 8 couples in the story. whoever, the crew haven't decided yet whom they'll choose for John Prats' love interest in the story.

note: i think they had the right cast based on my opinion, for these actors and actresses... can justify all the scenes that was described in the book. there are lot of intimate scenes also. *showing some skin* maybe but not too revealing.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bud Brothers
cast

Will Devaughn and Valerie Concepcion

Rafael Rosell and Mariel Rodriguez

Manuel Chua and Janna Dominguez

Ahron Villena and Maricar Reyes

Joem Bascon and Wendy Valdez

Guji Lorenzana and Roxanne Guinoo

John Prats and Denise Laurel

nikki1786

LizQuen
First Two Weeks Episode:

“I didn’t know I was waiting for you until you came back.”

Georgina Yulo was chased way by her father, she think that Pio Andong can help her. so she went to the Bud Brothers Farm, there Pio gave everything she needed.

But there was a catch: whether she like it or not she'll be seeing Vicente Banaag, the man whom she always hate. why? because he's the only person who broke her heart in the past...

But she realize that there was nothing to worried about. because Vicente will do everything just to avoid her. he also doesn't want to see her everyday.

But what they didnt both know... is that the Bud Brothers were up to something...

Jake Cuenca as Vicente Banaag
Cristine Reyes as Georgina Yulo

nikki1786

LizQuen
2nd Story of (2)weeks:

"If I kiss you, will you stay?"

Betsy has mission to the Bud Brother Farm. she always make an eye to everything and everything of what Wayne Alban does, the mysterious boyfriend of her boss. During the first day, she already messed up when she bumped on him. though she's being stutter and didn't know what to do anymore, she confessed to him.

"i'll do everything just so you can forgive me. please... just forgive me..", she said with the man who's tall, dark and utterly mysterious.

"okay. be my wife," he said.

she was in the moment of astonishment, she was asking for a punishment... not a blessing.

Rafael Rosell as Wayne Alban
Mariel Rodriguez as Betsy

nikki1786

LizQuen
3rd Story of (2)weeks:

"If I'll die, i'll take you to heavens or wherever I am... Because I know I wont be happy even if angels were there."

What Coco Artiaga wants is to live alone peacefully. even to be blame that she's a monster, would be her last request. but that's what happen when all the people in the neighborhood chase her to the old house where she was living. the people wanted to burn her because they believe that she's a monster.

Enter Carlo, he 'Liliputian' knight. she was amazed by his bravery to protect her to all the people who accused her for being a monster.

"people~!, monsters also had the rights to live with due process, it was even written in our laws of the republic of the Philippines!", well said by him.

he even said to her that he'll be the one to look for her each day.

John Prats as Carlo
Denise Laurel as Coco Artiaga

nikki1786

LizQuen
4th Story of (2)weeks:

“Do you know what’s your problem, Pete? You think you’re the best thing since instant noodles!”

"I dont believe this! you're making a big deal out of one-night stand!", with astonishment on her face, after Tammy heard all those words from Pete. she was so sure they shared something special last night. it was magical!

but it was just nothing for this man and he wanted to forget everything. which she couldn't allow!

she stood up and look straight on him. "last night, i fell in love with you. i know you did, too, and i'm gonna prove it," she assured him.

Joem Bascon as Pete
Wendy Valdez as Tammy

nikki1786

LizQuen
5th Story of (2)weeks:

"when are you going to change a boyfriend, Lady Pichachu?"

Hiromi can't let this pass, her great competitors in business circle is none other the--- Bud Brothers. that's why she came into their territory and just brought along herself might do something to defeat them.

But it's not enough because of her bad luck. it was Ed Lacson was the first reason. She had planned to look dignified and poised in front if the adversary, but as she meet the former male model, her composure was flying. to think, that he was seducing her just so that they can buy the company from her.

he's not my type, she told herself. but at the very split-ends, she couldn't even convince herself.

Manuel Chua as Ed Lacson
Janna Dominguez as Hiromi

nikki1786

LizQuen
6th Story of (2)weeks:

"they(destinty) didnt let you fall for me. i chose you. and because i chose you, i will take care of you the rest of my life..."

Pepper was still affected with the cold war of her father and his best friend Don Pepe. it was such a waste because more than forty years they've been friends.

to have a solution to it, she needed to participate and cooperate to Don Pepe's only son, Rei Arambulo, her enemy since dawn of her puberty.

the plan was just too simple. they have to play and pretend that she and Rei had an intimate relationship. if both of their fathers find out, they'll be friends again and definitely impossible... if the two wont even talk each other.

it was miracle when Rei agreed with her plan. as soon as they were starting to pretend, little by little... she felt that she's getting more close to him and her heart was functioning over him, felt like it only beats for Rei. her enemy.

as the time that their fake engagement was announced, her feelings wasn't fake at all.

it's just a broken heart, broken hearts still beat. i'll live.

Guji Lorenzana as Rei Arambulo
Roxanne Guinoo as Pepper

nikki1786

LizQuen
7th Story of (2)weeks:

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, i love you Sabel, hey!"

Because Sabel's uncle dont approved Monty for her cousin Lily Rose, she was ordered to let the two separate. she was obedient and she was always been.

but everything change when her cousin was falling in love with somebody else. everything's fine... but the one that her cousin fell in love with was her said 'true-love'.

so whether they like it or not, she has to find a way for her cousin to marry Monty and not fall for her love one.

but what happens if she was the one whom Monty loves?

Will Devaughn as Monty
Valerie Concepcion as Sabel

nikki1786

LizQuen
8th Story of (2)weeks:

Pio and Sandy's story was never included in Bud Brothers Book, but in the said story... there all 9 Bud Brothers, because that includes Dick's love story with Ginger. that was the last book... of the first batch of Bud Brothers. but as the network studied the story of the 8 guys in the book, Pio was the reason and how the the love story of his friends started. Vince's great rivalry is Pio, since Vince was in love with Georgina. though it may have misunderstandings and end up broke up with he, his friendship with didn't change. to heal his heart, Pio and Vince almost got accident while he was driving. there's a sack of veggies fell from the truck infront of them. Pio asked Vince, if he'll let this "the thought it was an onion" grow... Vince had to promise that he has to forget her and move on.

but the thought it was an onions that they planted at the vacant lot of Pio's family in Batangas City. it made Vince to forget her because of the lovely flowers that grew at the lot and gave Pio's idea to build a flower farm. since their business is getting bigger and bigger, Pio and the rest of the gang called out to run the business and from Beta Zeta Gamma... they were now called "Bud Brothers".

in short, they revise everything some of the parts in the story... like they didn't include Dick's love story anymore and rather chose Pio's story as he was the root of all.

Ahron Villena as Pio
Maricar Reyes as Sandy

nikki1786

LizQuen
PHR Conference:

gathering the cast of Precious Heart Romance: Bud Brothers, the only missing here in this conference are Cristine Reyes and John Prats.

Valerie Concepcion and Will Devaughn

Manuel Chua and Janna Dominguez

Director(s) Jerry Sineneng and Lauren Dyogi of PHR series, Bud Brothers

Will Devaughn, Jake Cuenca and Rafael Rosell

Rafael Rosell and Mariel Rodriguez

nikki1786

LizQuen
cont.

Guji Lorenzana and Roxanne Guinoo

Ahron Villena and Maricar Reyes

Distributing the pocketbooks

Guji Lorenzana, Roxanne Guinoo, Ahron Villena and Maricar Reyes

------------------------

the behind the scenes of their shoot will coming up soon...

nikki1786

LizQuen
in this pictures... i already get it why Jake was laughing at the pocketbook...
because the story where he was assigned was much more alike of Rafael's feature... hahahaha

this was Jake's assign story in Bud Brothers:

while this one's assign to Rafael's story in Bud Brothers:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ate nikki when will PHR start? and what time? ^_^
this will air on May, they will air after "Parekoy" ends... because after "Pieta", they'll air "Kambal Sa Uma" (Twins In The Farm). so we'll wait 'til "Parekoy" ends. the Banana Split and Parekoy casts will be combined.

nikki1786

LizQuen
to be added that, ABS-CBN is trying to pull out their rating in "Hapontastic" (afternoon drama shows). it only means that their ratings are only losing during in the afternoon because of the shows that they're airing. they dont have problems in primetime dramas at night shows, but i think... the network is trying to make their shows better and satisfy their viewers even more.

Direk Lauren, read some of the blog, forum threads in anywhere else he witnessed how vocal the fans of the network. PHR is one of the fan-based request, it only means that a lot of readers from PHR wanted to see the story that they're reading come to life.

aside from that the network is doing collaboration and remaking.

one of the network's anticipated projects in afternoon shows is "Precious Heart Romance" and "Kambal Sa Uma" (Twins In The Farm). meanwhile, the PHR production always have an update with their settings and crew. (im just waiting for the uploaders to upload the photos and video footage)

Kambal Sa Uma will start next week, here's the teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOCpACbcioE

Melissa Ricks and Shaina Magdayao as the main characters of "Kambal Sa Uma", having a special number in ASAP show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGzqqE7e2IY

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Pio's introduction teaser of Bud Brothers

teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbHrihTtjY

Pio: By the way, im Pio. im getting marry soon, but before anything else... i would like to introduce to you my friends. the "Bud Brothers".

let's start with Wayne. Wayne, say hello there~! he's always mysterious, that's why he has lots of stalkers. and here's Carlo, the crazy one. joke. he's the comedian. that's Dick. o, there you are Pete...

Pete: why are you here?

Pio: this is Ed. the resident pretty boy.

Ed: hello there...

Pio: here's Rei... always serious. hey, will you smile?... then, Monty, the chicboy boy of our group. so what now, are you gonna wear a "barong" (traditional filipino dress for a guy) or american suit at my wedding? and of course, i'll let you meet Vince... who's my bestfriend that until now still haven't get over yet with his ex-girlfriend.

when will my friends gonna get marry? i hope they can find a girl that can make them fall in love (with his words, he meant to say "hope they can find a girl who can make their heart fall in love). maybe that's you... by the way, we are Bud Brothers.