Precious Heart Romances (4th Installment): My Cheating Heart Trailer

nikki1786

LizQuen
I started watching them subbed OMG love them..nikki you are the best for letting us know about this show!!!!
its a regards from Guji Lorenzana... i am happy that i have a personal update of Bud Brothers from fellow actor Guji Lorenzana (Book 6: Pepper's Roses) and actress Mariel Rodriguez (Book 2: My Gulay, Wow Betchay!). Guji greets his fans all over the world every weekends at the radio and to the one who chats at the live stream radio site http://www.mellow947.fm/

what i love during his DJ segment in weekends is to have a topic that he wants the live chatters and even callers share their thoughts about the topic. he also play my requested songs... hahaha

i think the other globies listened to him even if its late and its still early here.

Mellow's Decades by Guji
5PM to 8PM
-------------------------------------------------------

tonight will be a the live meet and greet party with book 2 couple Mariel and Rafael, around 6pm later. the fellow Ka-bebs fans Marie and Shiela organized the party for the people who will go to the party and for the people who can't come.

What: A Live Meet and Greet Party of Rafiels, together with Rafael and Mariel
When: July 14, 2009
Where: World Music Room KTV http://www.worldmusicroomktv.com/gallery.html

part of the celebration, Rafael and Mariel received most ratings since their book series aired, plus their appearance in book 4 and their miniplot story in book 5. Director Cathy Garcia-Molina was already invited and she said yes. if she'll come then it means she has no shooting for other dramas.

since the Rafiel tandem received a lot of most favored love team, added the other globies (filipinos who live international).

Shiela organized and come up with participation of the globies even if they're not around. Marie, made up an account EMAIL to make other add them to join the fun for the party later. they will bring two laptops to webcam the party together with Rafael and Mariel who will also entertain the live chat later at the YM conference room.
------------------------------------------------

Guji Lorenzana and Kaye Abad already announce the 'get together' party at ELBOW ROOM, Ortigas City on July 19, 2009. but i dunno if they will live broadcast their parties for those who couldn't come or globies out there.

John and Denise is still planning though for their get together party, but haven't confirmed if when. since John Prats is so busy with his schedules and also Denise is getting ready for her upcoming album with Kris Lawrence.
-----------------------------------------------

these 3 love teams gained popularity because director Cathy Garcia-Molina was the one who directed their book series. that is why Mariel's update is that the Bud Brothers Sequel is extended for 7 weeks because direct Cathy has many plans for the show, not to mention that she's really planning to complete the book series, it only means that she will include the BOOK 8.

last friday's episode was already a hint for book 8, because the old lady appeared in the sequel. she's the grandmother of Ginger who's Dick's love interest in book 8. the book 8 is a story about bewitching, that Dick was hypnotized and fell in love with Ginger because her grandma/old lady used something to make him fall for her granddaughter...

the supporting characters in book 8 is Monty and Sabel, because Sabel's a psychologist and there she will find out that Dick's was being hypnotized.

annea

sarNie Adult
finnaly shes preg...so happy for them. was betchay questioning wayne about how it happen because she had dat rule of hers but she still got preg?

nikki1786

LizQuen
finnaly shes preg...so happy for them. was betchay questioning wayne about how it happen because she had dat rule of hers but she still got preg?

yes... but today's episode will start the conflict between them because Wayne will lock her inside the room. XD
that's too much. then the villain of book 2 Alyssa where Betchay used to work, she's back... to ruin the marriage life of Wayne and Betchay.
and i am curious about the midwife that Wayne hired, because in BOOK 8 Ginger is graduate as midwifery and a herbalist at the same time. she prefer to accept her grandma's usual job than being nurse/midwife in a hospital.

if direk Cathy will confirm that Ina Feleo is the one who will play as Ginger in BOOK 8, now i am more curious if who will be the leading man... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
why did he lock her in the room? dats too much..oh boy more misunderstanding....
uh... because Wayne love her so much... LOL i just saw the commercial today. the episode today will be more difficult conflicts... because IVY the midwife is actually Alyssa's spy to look out and ruin Wayne and Betchay's love life... XD

I can't wait until more eps are subbed!
they are currently subbing chen... i think they're on their way for book 5 as well... but the book 4 is still on process... XD
what book are you watching? book 4 or book 3?

nikki1786

LizQuen
i know he loves her dearly but doesnt mean he have to lock her up.....
true.... XD yesterday's episode, i was like i wanna slap Alyssa... XD
damn, she's back again... -__-" and this Ivy, the midwifery... i thought she would play as Ginger though.
mmmm... i think... and i still have a feeling that book 8 will be launch soon.

chenling

sarNie Adult
uh... because Wayne love her so much... LOL i just saw the commercial today. the episode today will be more difficult conflicts... because IVY the midwife is actually Alyssa's spy to look out and ruin Wayne and Betchay's love life... XD

they are currently subbing chen... i think they're on their way for book 5 as well... but the book 4 is still on process... XD
what book are you watching? book 4 or book 3?
I watched the first one and now I'm almost done with the second one with Wayne and Betchay.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Ara Mina, milking half-sister Cristine’s career
Friday, July 17th, 2009

A lot had been said on what is said to be a sibling rivalry between half-sisters Ara Mina and Cristine Reyes. Many have speculated that indeed there exists sibling rivalry between the plus-sized ate and sexy bunso sexy actresses.

A very reliable source close to the half-sisters informed me that there really is sibling rivalry between the two. However, Ara Mina, herself, has the audacity to say that their mother had told her that Cristine is jealous as Ara is their mother’s favorite. Ara Mina, for sometime, even hated the idea of Cristine’s entry to showbizness. She, however found out that milking her sister’s more lucrative career instead would be a more viable option.

When Ara Mina left GMA to seek for a greener pasture within the premises of ABS-CBN, she found sanctuary in the daytime series Prinsesa ng Banyera. If not for Angelika dela Cruz’ departure, she could have not been part of that show. Meanwhile, Cristine followed suit and transferred to ABS-CBN and landed on her own primetime soap opera Eva Fonda and as one of the lead casts in the first season of Banana Split. It is very evident that she surpassed her sister’s supporting role in a daytime series by winning a lead role in a primetime series.

Ara also borrowed money worth P1.8 million from Cristine. Perhaps Cristine discovered her big sister’s motives that when Ara decided to milk her younger sister’s career further by managing her, Cristine signed up with Viva Artist Center. I guess that Cristine is just eluding her big sister who wants to milk her blossoming career.

Ara is also the one who told the whole world that Cristine and Dennis Trillo are indeed a couple when the two were just claiming they were just friends. Haven’t had enough of riding Cristine’s popularity and now you want to make use of Dennis’ as well, Ara? Or is this one of your publicity stints to revive your dead dying career.

source: pinoygossipboy

Cristine Reyes' Profile in VIVA Entertainment site

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Ara Mina doesn't want to get involved in Cristine Reyes' affairs
by MJ Felipe | July 17, 2009 7:54 AM

The showbiz press already miss Ara Mina because of the controversies with her sister, Ara was in the US together with Toni Gonzaga and Vice Ganda because of their 6-city US tour. "There were lot of Filipinos to all the places we went and it was successful. I'm going back on November there to do a series and shows as well. That's why I am really thankful to all the people who went and watched our show," she started.

But she was miss by many people here because she didn't attend the FHM party for her sister Cristine Reyes who was hailed as number 1 in top 100. "Yeah, I heard that she was number 1. Well, congratulations! But i really think she has a beautiful body", Ara said. But does Ara wanna say something on her sister's controversial going back to the rival network? "You know, all her decisions, I just let her be. But she did once mentioned that 'I'm going back...' and it's not consulting". With her interview in TV Patrol, she mentioned about her sister's plan of transferring and said, "She shouldn't transferring to one after another network". Ara mentioned also that if ever her sister plans on transferring, then she should just consult them properly. And that's what she(Ara) is trying to do, that's why she has projects in ABS-CBN and to the rival network as well.

The latest, after Ara's interview aired in TV Patrol last Wednesday. Her sister Cristine react so much, that Ara wasn't even trying to say something bad to her sister, but Cristine felt like she was being sermon by her sister on-air. In fairness to Ara, she didn't say something bad regarding to her sister. "I didn't say something bad to her, I was asked and I just answered", she explained. Even if Cristine had frets on her sister, Ara still supports her younger sister whatever her decisions may be. "I'm just like a wall. Who's always at her back. Who would help her anyway? I am her family, so I am always here for her". Ara just wished that she don't wanna get involve with these kind of issues especially if it's her sister. Because whenever she says something, she always get misinterpret by other people, especially her sister. That's why as far she as wanted, she dont wanna answer any issues regarding with her sister.

annea

sarNie Adult
what happen to pio and sandy? omg dont tell me wayne is gonna cheat on betchay....eeerrrr
so supposely that midwife is a spy and to break wayne and betchay up right?

nikki1786

LizQuen
what happen to pio and sandy? omg dont tell me wayne is gonna cheat on betchay....eeerrrr
so supposely that midwife is a spy and to break wayne and betchay up right?

i was surprised also at yesterday's episode. i am going to watch today's episode to see what's happen.
in PEX forum everybody's call in Ivy the midwife as the "poison Ivy" of Alban's life... weeeeeeh

but i have a gut feeling that Ivy's not a bad person i think she will change, the one who's bad here is Alyssa.

and i really really dont have any idea if what will happen to Pio and Sandy's relationship. all the viewers seems to wonder also.
but everybody's waiting forthe appearance of other couples too. especially the tension that created during the first episode of the sequel between Tammy and Sabel.

annea

sarNie Adult
yeah i was wondering the same thing too..whats up with Tammy and Sabel.
i really hope nothings gonna happen btw wayne and poison ivy....hopefully she really changes.
hey maybe poison ivy and pio gonna hook up together. pio's angel.
and whats up with Alyssa, if she really wanna break up wayne and betchay why doesnt she do it herself.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah i was wondering the same thing too..whats up with Tammy and Sabel.
i really hope nothings gonna happen btw wayne and poison ivy....hopefully she really changes.
hey maybe poison ivy and pio gonna hook up together. pio's angel.
and whats up with Alyssa, if she really wanna break up wayne and betchay why doesnt she do it herself.

that's how i got my gut feeling over Ivy, because of the cemetery scene. but the book novel will be ruined if Pio and Ivy got hooked up, i was still hoping that there will be a twist that Ivy's some other person... like i was hoping that she would be Ginger.

with Tammy and Sabel, i dont know how their conflicts starts... but it's just that Tammy misunderstands Sabel so much.
Sabel's actually a shy type of person because its her first time to get to know her husband's friends and that include that wives.

i can't wait for the scenes of the other couples. ^^ Wendy and Will who play as Sabel and Monty will have their taping this week. im just excited about the pictures.

i finally get to watch the series why Maricar Reyes who played Sandy is not around in Bud Brothers Series, because she was quite of her series "Your Song Presents: Gaano Kita Kamahal" (Your Song Presents: How Much I Love You). i dunno if the series will end soon, but the YS series is a monthly drama presentation. since Bud Brothers Series will run for 7 weeks, i guess Sandy will go back in Bud Brothers Series after her YS segment.

sad to say i am not interested with the plot of the story of the YS, because Maricar play as the naive mistress in the story. and the guy is so stupid, because he has a family already.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Cristine's message in PEX thread, about her negotiation with ABS-CBN last Monday.

Cristine: On September I will start my taping on Kristine Series, in the meantime director Rory Quintos needed to finish first the "Only You" :) other good news will be next time. :)

---------------------------------

yup, it's now confirmed that Cristine's going to play one of the leading ladies in Kristine Series. plus, a well-known director Rory Quintos is set to direct the best-selling novel "Kristine Series". just like director Lauren Dyogi's plans for the PHR production, they are set to get some well-known directors for their series. now, i am curious if who are the other actresses who will play the lead characters in Kristine Series.

as my point of view in PHR production, i think director Lauren did the nice job of getting some directors for the follow of the novels that to be tv-adapt.
Rose Tan who's the author of the Bud Brothers Series is good in love story-comedy, while director Cathy Garcia-Molina is very good in directing love story-comedy, not to mention that she won since last year because of her projects that she had.

after Bud Brothers Series, the next story will be "Ang Lalaking Nagmahal Sa Akin" (The Man Who Loved Me) by Vanessa of PHR publishing company. the one who will portray the characters in the story will be Toni Gonzaga and Derek Ramsey. and the one who will direct their story will be director Wenn Deremas who's known as verstile director when it comes from soap operas to fantasy series.

knowing director Rory's work, her craft is more in soap opera. when it comes to directing the soap operas from 90's and even now (as the director of Only You and the movie "Love Me Again".) director Rory wanted to capture the beautiful background, not only the lead characters but also the background picture that beautifies the whole settings.

i wouldn't wonder anymore if director Rory Quintos was chosen to be the director of the "Kristine Series", the execution of the scenes here should satisfies the viewers and the readers. the hacienda itself namely "Kristine Villa", the settings is the most crucial part of the story.

now, i want to bet these ladies that i have a gut feeling that they will part of the Kristine Series:

Megan Young
Mariana Del Rio
Nikki Gil
Carla Humphries
Isabel Blaesi
Regine Angeles

so far these are the only women i could think that there are possibilities that they'll be in Kristine Series.
with the leading men... these are the only men i could think. but if it means Rory will direct the series after Only You, then i have a feeling that Diether Ocampo might be part of this series.

Jon Avila
Jose Sarasola
James Uy
David Chua