Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
My offical picks for this are james ma and taew. Nobody can change my mind lol
Oh—okay. I thought you were rooting for Taew/Mario or some something 55 now its jma/taew.

It’s cool! We should all list our dreamed pairs 555 and see who’s lucky enough to get casted for the remake!:cheer:

I have two pairs in mind:

MarkYa

Or

MarkMew (although I prefer this pair more) I’m interested to see how Yaya will play Narin without being so serious, angry and cold.:confused::confused:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh—okay. I thought you were rooting for Taew/Mario or some something 55 now its jma/taew.

It’s cool! We should all list our dreamed pairs 555 and see who’s lucky enough to get casted for the remake!:cheer:

I have two pairs in mind:

MarkYa

Or

MarkMew (although I prefer this pair more) I’m interested to see how Yaya will play Narin without being so serious, angry and cold.:confused::confused:
Im rooting for taew mario as one of my picks for jam loey rak. The other thread. But i like them in this too

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes but i doubt Ken has gotten a role like Kawee before yet he crushed it. Unlike Mark who has play Thit and failed... imagine him ruining Kawee. Plus Mark has that soft and feminine look whereas Ken was way bomber in his prime days lol. If its MY the script would have to have lower expectations in terms of acting cause neither of them act with their eyes and they’re stiff. For me MY would make the characters flat out boring and one dimensional. Lol we are quite the opposite cause I don’t want Kim assiciated with Mark at all, same as NY. @xodxo

Anyways still for me only a handful of this generation can probably measure a little close to KA. Other than that, still waiting for next gen. I lowkey want Nine.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes but i doubt Ken has gotten a role like Kawee before yet he crushed it. Unlike Mark who has play Thit and failed... imagine him ruining Kawee. Plus Mark has that soft and feminine look whereas Ken was way bomber in his prime days lol. If its MY the script would have to have lower expectations in terms of acting cause neither of them act with their eyes and they’re stiff. For me MY would make the characters flat out boring and one dimensional. Lol we are quite the opposite cause I don’t want Kim assiciated with Mark at all, same as NY. @xodxo

Anyways still for me only a handful of this generation can probably measure a little close to KA. Other than that, still waiting for next gen. I lowkey want Nine.
Who do you think can play the role in this gen?

P

PrincessKarina

Agree. Even if Ken T didn’t have any break through roles until this at the end he mastered it! The question is will this generation be able to do the same as him? I doubt it but I would like to be surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think i would be okay with Na even if he’s not the best, only thing is overacting. But i love rough nadech hahah

I think Pope can do it to, he has never gotten a role like this.

For Gals
Taew Bella Mew Matt
I agree with everyone you listed except pope. I love pope but kawee is too complex of a character for pope. Pope isnt the best option for kawee to me

xodxo

Hahahahaha I love reading essays!! @AnnTfan 5555 it’s very overwhelmingly informative! :p

I have to a lot to say... so this post might be an essay! Lol. Ken T~~ I don’t know I’m never so intrigued or blown away by him..... not the same way everyone did! I still don’t see the hype about him?? Lol is that an understatement?? Hahahahaha. I didn’t catch SB when it lived so I never got into the hype about Ken. He’s okay, not dashing to me lol :p but his acting as Kawee — I’m not wow either! I don’t see his chemistry with Anne lol so I never got into the whole KA shabam thing lol Hahahaha :p but since you must be a hardcore KA fan hahahahaha I see your point in thinking Mark would not live up to your dreamy Kawee’s character. Lol! :p

But I think differently compared to you about Mark:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I think he has so much potential to bring out that sex appeal in Kawee. He has that attitude where he can mock people he hates and smirks his sexy way through. Hahahahahaha! That’s Mark and Kawee in one!!!!!:coleman:

I think I can see Mark channeling Kawee in a more mature and serious light. I just have so much faith in him!!:risas3::facepalm::p I think he can do it! But n’ek has to be with Yaya or Mew only for me to believe the chemistry will fly high!!:pancarta:

~
About Mark/Kim, I have nothing to say. ZERO chemistry! Lol!:risas3::risas3: But hey—if they crazy for each other, it’s their business! Lol. I’ll just focus on Mark alone :risas3:and his lakorn with the other cuties that I like him with. Lol.

But you should be so happy with Kimmy. She’s not with her koojin in her next two lakorns. You get Kimmy all to yourself. Lol I hope they stay off like that for a while. Lol :risas3::risas3:

~

About Mark as Thit, it wasn’t a fail. It was the highest rated lakorn in 2017! lol :celebrate16: I think Mark executed Thit well, not 100% perfect but hehe~~ his soft side for Gee was sweet. He’s not mean enough I can see that, but I think I’m glad he portrayed Thit the way he did bc Ya was already the cold one so if they put cold with cold... it would look like a rock with no emotion. I think the chemistry that came out of ThitJi became convincing mostly bc of Mark’s side and how he’s able to convey he loves Gee.:angel10:

...... hm.... do I have more to add???? Lol :celebrate16: maybe I’ll come back later!

But I’ll be honest between JN and Thit, I LOVED JN 100X more! Lol. JN was just so handsome, kind, lovely, no trouble and hehe a bit flirty. Lol :risas3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Personally for me, Mark as Thit wasn’t very believeable he is eyecandy but geesh sometimes he looks too young and girly I realize I don’t like that look. Maybe just Mario. The real star of KC was Yaya although she was a bit stiff but compared to Mark she’s amazing haha. Just like compared to Nadech she is stiff as a board. If mark can do it then good but he will need to actually study the character not just show up and read lines like usual haha jk. And for KC honestly it aired when lakorns were around 5, you have to remember that. i think the real winner was Plerng Boon, since all the ratings dropped to 2-4 i believe, during the middle of 2017 yet it got the highest closing rating and its average was pretty close to KC. I mean I use to be a mark fan but geesh wheres the improvement! NEXT.

I think if i wasn’t a KA fan I can still see they are both pretty great actors, sometimes I go back and rewatch lakorns I can point out where they might be stiff but even when i go back to watch SB I thought it was close to perfection, when I watch other KA lakorns I can see that they overdid it too.

@xodxo

xodxo

Personally for me, Mark as Thit wasn’t very believeable he is eyecandy but geesh sometimes he looks too young and girly I realize I don’t like that look. Maybe just Mario. The real star of KC was Yaya although she was a bit stiff but compared to Mark she’s amazing haha. Just like compared to Nadech she is stiff as a board. If mark can do it then good but he will need to actually study the character not just show up and read lines like usual haha jk. And for KC honestly it aired when lakorns were around 5, you have to remember that. i think the real winner was Plerng Boon, since all the ratings dropped to 2-4 i believe, during the middle of 2017 yet it got the highest closing rating and its average was pretty close to KC. I mean I use to be a mark fan but geesh wheres the improvement! NEXT.

I think if i wasn’t a KA fan I can still see they are both pretty great actors, sometimes I go back and rewatch lakorns I can point out where they might be stiff but even when i go back to watch SB I thought it was close to perfection, when I watch other KA lakorns I can see that they overdid it too.

@xodxo
Hahaha :p I get you!

Sometimes I don’t even think it’s Marks acting that’s bad. I feel like sometimes he’s still talking and the camera already cut him off or move to another person. Thats the most annoying to me!

I think Mark can improve hehehehe, in fact his best lakorns are better when not with his koojin. So maybe straying away from koojin will help to sharpen the acting department more cuz it’ll be less distraction and he can focus just playing that actor and not be like .. “ooh my girl.” Lol :p

I think whoever they make as Kawee, they need to emphasize on his sex appeal, seriously! Kawee dates many women and is a girls magnet right? So ... emphasize on his sex appeal please! Make me believe Kawee is the sexiest thing alive!!!!!!!! Lol :D

P

PrincessKarina

@xodxo
Well said for the most part sweetie! Lol. For me Yaya has yet to wow me. And she doesn’t have the sexy vibe at all. I cringed too much that was why I dropped KC. Again Mark just needs more acting lessons. Yes I think all of the celebs can take away from those acting classes to improve their skills. I wasn’t really an Ann T fan but I was totally smitten by Ken T! Dang he was so talented and handsome during his prime! :love:

P

PrincessKarina

But no denial Ann T was a great actress during her prime also. She wasn’t my type of beauty. And yes she always looked older than her age back then but she was more talented at acting vs the halfies today. These girls today are more eyecandy than actual acting talents. @AnnTfan and @xodxo

xodxo

I wasn’t really an Ann T fan but I was totally smitten by Ken T! Dang he was so talented and handsome during his prime! :love:
Hahahhahah definition of a true hardcore fan Hahahaha :D

~~

I think this is why I’m so anxious for Mark and Mew. They’re the more quiet but very attractive people, and they have crazy chemistry even from the side hahahahaha so I wanna see how they roll. Because Mew isn’t your typical angry/cold or bratty n’ek. She’s chill, sometimes too chill lol but she did pretty good in RN, and she and Mark had amazing chemistry! So I wanna see how they’ll act as pra’nang. Eeks!! I’m so excited! Didn’t think I would live to see this day! Hahahha :)

xodxo

But no denial Ann T was a great actress during her prime also. She wasn’t my type of beauty. And yes she always looked older than her age back then but she was more talented at acting vs the halfies today. These girls today are more eyecandy than actual acting talents. @AnnTfan and @xodxo
Anne sometimes acts so good at the mean roles that I almost think she’s nrai herself lol.

Anne always has this mean/bitchy look on her face in her prime too so maybe that’s why I never liked her lol I like pretty, happy faces. Not resting B faces or cold attitudes. Haha

P

PrincessKarina

Hahahhahah definition of a true hardcore fan Hahahaha :D

~~

I think this is why I’m so anxious for Mark and Mew. They’re the more quiet but very attractive people, and they have crazy chemistry even from the side hahahahaha so I wanna see how they roll. Because Mew isn’t your typical angry/cold or bratty n’ek. She’s chill, sometimes too chill lol but she did pretty good in RN, and she and Mark had amazing chemistry! So I wanna see how they’ll act as pra’nang. Eeks!! I’m so excited! Didn’t think I would live to see this day! Hahahha :)
Ha ha for real. I was crazy about Ken T for a while there. The actor could act and was very handsome at the same time! Whao! I still say he’s aging gracefully for his age. But yes no denial Mark and Mew is a hot couple. Mark is not 6 feet plus so he is considered short to me. Meaning petite actresses like Taew and Mew also matches Mark the best. Yaya is too tall for him especially with heels. They were physically awkward looking but pulled it off in KC I guess. Lol.

xodxo

Hahaha @PrincessKarina im still scared of tall n’eks towering over Mark lol but Mark’s still taller than Pope, Na and Mario so it’s all good lol :p

It’s hard to stand next to n’eks that are giants! Lol!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The main reason i was let down by KC was cause it didnt meet the hype it was given. Everyone was raving about it and i was expecting something super amazing. For me im okay with KC but i wasnt blown away with it. MarkYa was cute but not my favorite

P

PrincessKarina

The main reason i was let down by KC was cause it didnt meet the hype it was given. Everyone was raving about it and i was expecting something super amazing. For me im okay with KC but i wasnt blown away with it. MarkYa was cute but not my favorite
I agree. I was expecting something exceptional but it was the same every other love/revenge lakorn. The madness portrayed by Mark’s character wasn’t enough for me. He needs major help on how to act “mad”! It needs to flow out naturally than him just reading a script. I think Mark and Mew are super adorable! Mark and Yaya? No comment.