Pregnant Man Gives Birth

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
gosh.. I wish my boyfriend can give birth like this, it's only fair since he's the one that wants another kid!

annea

sarNie Adult
HUH? like a naturally born male? crazy, but interesting..

EDIT: OK nvm, i read the article and he was a female borned...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol It's because he's not actually a man, as in not born a man.
He was born a woman but decided to keep his reproductive organs so that he could have his own children one day (his wife couldn't do it).
Apparently, once he got off the hormones (which he had to do months before even attempting to get pregnant) his female parts must've came back, because he told Oprah that he had grown male parts.
It's not much different than gays having kids. The kid will have a mother and a father because he's planning to take the hormones again and live as a man. Everyone family has their thing.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
to be honest, i was never impressed with this story. i don't really consider this a fascinating miracle like how many people are making it out to be. this person was born a FEMALE. people made such a big deal about this FORMER FEMALE, but this person isn't even doing anything that's even close to impossible.

i mean, don't get me wrong. i applaud that this person has taken on a wholesome act of having a baby...even after becoming a "man"...but bottom line is, "he's" still a FEMALE and will obviously be able to have a baby... especially since "he" kept all of "his" reproductive organs.

if the media wants to praise the fact that this person is having a baby after "transforming" into a man, then fine. but they shouldn't conjure up ridiculous headlines like, "first man to have a baby" or some shiznit like that. that's just straight-up annoying. hahaha

P.S. i love your signature, iluvnumandoil. just saw it and it cracked me up! LMAO

"did my comments offend you? cry me a river, build yourself a bridge and GET OVER IT!"

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
its abit lame wanna be a man or a woman still.... so tha kids gunna call it mommy or daddy