preity zinta

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
jaymes said:
Yep, SRK has been happily married for some time now, and has two kids (Aryan and Suhana). You can find more info on him at Shah Rukh's Fanclub Online or SRK Fanatic's Page.
[post="104384"][/post]​
ummm...is that why..nowadays his movies doesnt have much love or sweet scene anymore......??..casue i really like all of his old movies....he look really good with two of his actress ..but i dont know their name... <_<

fanny

sarNie Adult
ANYONE KNOW HER WEBSITE...I LOVE THIS BOLLYWOOD N'EK SO MUCH... I THOUGHT SHE IS SO ADORABLE. AND I LIKE MOST OF HER MOVIE THAT SHE PLAYED.

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
Azn_LaDy said:
ummm...is that why..nowadays his movies doesnt have much love or sweet scene anymore......??..casue i really like all of his old movies....he look really good with two of his actress ..but i dont know their name... <_<
[post="104546"][/post]​

i think he looks good with rani and kajol and preity... but most of the bollywood actors are HOTT!!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
aww... very cute... but this year's best jodi is no other than...

rani and abhi :D even though I wanted rani and srk....

neena

sarNie Adult
Azn_LaDy said:
[post="104546"][/post]​
Well, I don't think so. I've been a fan of his for a long time. He said that he won't ever do a nude/kissing scene because he loves his wife so he doesn't believe in those kinda of scenes. I think the only reason why so many of his films had so much love back in the 90s or something was because he had more chemistry with the older heroines of bollywood cinema. Now there are less of those older heroines b/c their married or something (exp: juhi, madhuri, kajol. the three most famous for coupling with SRK) He's starting to work with fresher faces like Priyanka, Sushmita, Preity, and Rani. They just don't look as good with them as the older heroines. :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
neena said:
Well, I don't think so. I've been a fan of his for a long time. He said that he won't ever do a nude/kissing scene because he loves his wife so he doesn't believe in those kinda of scenes. I think the only reason why so many of his films had so much love back in the 90s or something was because he had more chemistry with the older heroines of bollywood cinema. Now there are less of those older heroines b/c their married or something (exp: juhi, madhuri, kajol. the three most famous for coupling with SRK) He's starting to work with fresher faces like Priyanka, Sushmita, Preity, and Rani. They just don't look as good with them as the older heroines. :D
[post="125883"][/post]​
actually I think... he looks good with rani.. preity... and even though they're new.. they still rock... :D

neena

sarNie Adult
tik_aom_luver said:
actually I think... he looks good with rani.. preity... and even though they're new.. they still rock... :D
[post="126132"][/post]​
Yeah he looks good with them...it depends on what you like i guess. Rani is also my queen, but i don't feel any connection between them. when i was watching paheli and chalte chalte...i was very disappointed. paheli wasn't as good as i expected and chalte chalte...i felt like i was watching saathiya again but this time a bad version of saathiya. preity is very cool. still i just don't see the chemistry in srk and her. kal ho naa ho...i felt kinda happy that she ended up with saif ali khan. veer-zaara...didn't like their love story that much...honestly, i only watched that movie b/c i'm a fan of the music. another mistake was to star alongside kareena in asoka b/c they sucked in asoka together! um...starring with sushmita...they had no chemistry in MHN.

I believe SRk's golden days have passed, seriously. the time to watch him was in the late 90s and early 2000. sorry for writing so much! this is my opinion. sometimes i wish time can turn back so i can watch srk movies when they were released again. i really miss those days! :wavecry:

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I agree.. she is cute... I really hate it when she does movies with rani though.. because they are both so loving.. and it just makes me jealous of both of them.. instead of one.. lol...

cecilia

Staff member
Preity Zinta goes ballistic - 18 Aug 2006 - 18 Views

Whether it’s standing up in court and testifying to the underworld’s stranglehold over the industry or picking up the broom to clean the streets of Mumbai, Preity Zinta has always been known to have a point of view. So when a tabloid printed a salacious article involving the actress, it came as no surprise when she dragged it to court on charges of defamation. She was indignant at the way she was presented in the paper. Now the actress is irritated because the matter has dragged on for far too long in the court.

Said an upset Preity, “I want justice now, not when I have grandchildren. Every time there’s a hearing, I have to leave my shooting and come to the court. But the hearing keeps getting delayed.”

Recounting the incident, Preity narrates, “The tabloid went ahead and published my picture in a very sleazy transcript which they presumed was between Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai. The police then found out that the tapes were fake. They character-assassinated me on something that they had no evidence of. They had no decency to call me up to clarify. So it’s an open and shut case. It’s a case of the media going too far.”

Without pausing for a breather, she states, “I know the pen is mightier than the sword. But that doesn’t mean that when you hold one, you have total freedom. The law says that anyone who does wrong needs to be fixed. It’s high time something like this happened. It’s the age of information. And the Fourth Estate has a great role to play in it. But is the media being fair to people who believe in it implicitly? Is it being fair by printing rubbish?”

Continues she, “I haven’t filed a civil suit. It’s a criminal complaint for defamation. The reason I didn’t file a civil suit is because I don’t want their money. I didn’t want the case to go on forever and ever. A criminal complaint is addressed much faster. I decided to file a case after consulting several lawyers. We have the police statement saying those tapes are fake. We also have a back-up from the forensic department stating that the tapes are fake.”

Clenching her teeth, she says, “It’s disgusting that a publication prints your picture besides 100 alphabets of filth on one side and 100 alphabets of filth on the other side. It was just sensational journalism to earn a few bucks.”

The anger rises slowly. And she adds, “Really, no one has any values, any scruples anymore. It’s a race to see how far one can go. And I think this time the tabloid has gone really too far.”

She hopes her case will set a precedent. “I hope this case changes the way the media conducts itself,” she says emphatically. “There have to be laws of decency. You can’t do this to people. I hope after this no one will ever dream of writing what people call udti hui khabar, till they verify it. Write the truth about me and I’ll never complain. Okay, we are born naked but we don’t walk around naked. There’s a public protocol.”

She says she had to file the case to maintain her dignity. “They downright portrayed me to the entire world in a very derogatory manner. I’ve always let bygones be bygones. But there are limits. And they have clearly crossed that limit.”

She fumes, “I just want to ask all those people who say, ‘Oh, why is she doing this? It’s going to take such a long time,’ would they feel the same way if something like this had happened to their mothers, wives or daughters? Especially when we live in a male-dominated society where a woman’s reputation is so fragile. I don’t want my kids to go into the archives 40 years from now and discover this. And why? When this is not true. So I want to put an end to it once and for all.”

She asks, “Tell me, would anyone write something like this about a leading politician’s wife? Would they write this about a female political leader? No one has the guts to do that. So why me? Because film stars are sitting ducks? Look at the way Saif and John Abraham have been hounded by the press over accidents.”

On an optimistic note, she concludes, “But I have full faith in the Indian judicial system. I know people say it will take time. But I’m young. I have the rest of my life. So I have no worries. Hopefully, it’ll happen soon."
i love preity..she know what she's spoke for..she stood on her ground and make her point..she's a smart woman..i love how she point out flaws..she even point out her flaw and i hope someday..society have a stop to it by degrading filmstars *yeah..i know it's life..but sometime ppl are too far*..way to go preity!