Pretty as a Flower!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aha i aint showin my face to any of yah lol i went to dc today to catch a show or somethin cause cherry blossom festival is going on dis week but dere wasn't shiet going on lol we missed some kind of race at noon. we got dere at i think 3 and da next show start at 5 or somethin so we went to the natural history museum and there was a special orchid exhibit. da orchids were so prettyyyyy gosh too bad i aint bring my camera. i took pix w/ my phone lol da background was clear but da flowers are blurry. so dumb boo. deres way more than what i took pix of

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. i was like. oouu, another sarnie face exposed! haha. darnit. pretty flowers btw.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol no i aint showin my face lol man if i had my camera yah would see how beautiful they really are.

dese pix i took in baltimore w/ my camera

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe i thought u exposed urself hehe lol.. but nope..

such pretty flowers ^_^....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i took dese in ampawa, thailand

i saved dis last one for thookatha lmao

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! MY LOVE, YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!! THAT PLANT IS JUST SHAPED SO NICELY. IF ONLY I COULD TOUCH IT...ESPECIALLY THE MIDDLE, WANKER-LOOKING THING. AHAHAHHAA!

...TOO BAD IT'S A LITTLE SMALL THOUGH. I LIKE MY "PLANTS" BIG.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao when my cousin saw she was like what da funk? y u took dat pic? i was laughing my ass off. i thought it was hilarious LOL i don't even know what dat thing in da middle is. maybe a tamarind? lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pretty flowers. And I love the last picture. LOL but too bad like Thookatha mention, the middle part is just to small and the length is way too short. I haven't tried the fruit durian yet. I have been told it smell like shit well it stinks lol. I seen them at the Asian store but they frozen so you couldn't really smell it lol... and they are freaking damn expensive!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it don't stink like shit! it smells lovely lol i like it frozen better though. it's like eating icecream lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hiiiii nai! sank u for stopping by :D i don't even know which ones are plumerias lol i just like takin pix of perdy flowers haha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No problem Diamend! I have to show you some love in your photo thread. Plumerias are the white flowers with the yellow middle parts. I suck at describing stuff lol and I'm looking at the pic too! They're one of my favorite flowers :D.