Pretty as a Flower!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
huey! chun aow jing na ya! diow huh, diow huh...nam-tha ja lye...especially when all your orchids are gone! lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
gor ao pai huh. mee eek laay dok bon lohk yoo lol mua tae lang lae yoo daay. diew noo ja plian jai na haha od luey lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my face is behind da camera bong so LOL i aint showin my face here lol what if somebody lives near me haha

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So what if somebody lives near you? What do you think they'd do silly girl?
I have plenty of Sarnies that live in the same state as me...heck, even planning to go to Thailand with them...and I've hung out with some...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...if i were blind, i only have the scent and the texture of the flowers and a voice and shadows to find an image that most can't imagine... time sweeps us into a moment and a choice to what we see, is it real??? if i listen to a voice and i see colors without shapes i can except and believe in anything for my heart taste life from the eyes i only dream i have... good pictures and the colors capture my imagination!!! :):):):):)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Diamend glua wah Nai ja pai stalk teung east coast lor? LOL. Nai mai mee ngern for airfare so diamend mai tong glua na :lol:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sank u john. i lob takin pix of flowers. they're so perdy

haha nai i don't mind if u stalk me ^_^ but i don't want people in my area to recognize me on da street LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL I totally understand you. When I pai songkran in LA, I bauk p'sao and fan p'sao wah riek chuer len, yah riek rao wah Nai na HAHA. They were like ok we will call you by your other nickname then. I've only met two sarnies. One was not planned at the Lift&Oil concert, we sat at the same VIP table. What a coincidence huh? haha. The other was planned though and we've become even awesomer friends :). But now I will go stalk you. I just need to fundraise for the airfare. I'm so broke right now lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha dats a good idea nai tellin ur sister and her bf to call u by a different name. if i go to cali then imma ask my family members to call me by my other name then lol

lol iono sorry to disappoint u lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao i think so too dat half of sw members are from cali LOL so far i haven't met anybody in my area LOL

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
...if i were blind, i only have the scent and the texture of the flowers and a voice and shadows to find an image that most can't imagine... time sweeps us into a moment and a choice to what we see, is it real??? if i listen to a voice and i see colors without shapes i can except and believe in anything for my heart taste life from the eyes i only dream i have... good pictures and the colors capture my imagination!!! :) :) :) :) :)

was that a song or a poem or something? lol,just kidding...