Prick Me with Love's Thorn

neena

sarNie Adult
"Thank you for joining me in this meeting today, you may all be dismissed." Yuke told everyone in the room.

In unison the teachers stood up and in a line marched out of the room. Wiew stood up and got in line being a follower.

"Not you Miss Wiew." Yuke said right before Wiew was going to leave the room.

Wiew turned slowly back around, taking each step slowly into the room again.

Yuke stared at Wiew, it was like he was trying very hard to read her but something wouldn't go through. She knew he was the one who drove past her this morning making her clothes dirty. She wouldn't dare say anything, she was in need of a job.

"Why aren't you dressed properly?...we follow a strict dress code in this school."

"Uh...I have the clothes...I was going-"

Yuke was flipping through a binder. "I don't like you're clothes...that hideous skirt should never be worn....and you mustn't wear tank tops...plus, no sign of skin anywhere."

Wiew's eyes widen. Her enthusiasm went down, she won't be able to wear her favorite clothes.

"Secondly, you're hair must be tied up at all times."

Wiew nodded.

Yuke put the binder down. "I will personally take you on a tour of the campus before students arrive."

"But its morning, shouldn't the students be coming already?"

"No one will be arriving until the sun goes down." Yuke walked to the door before Wiew knew it, she quickly followed behind.

"This is a night school?"

Not caring to answer, but he turned to her and they bumped into each other again, he moved away from her, feeling disgusted. "I will show you you're homeroom."

Wiew nodded, she thought he was strange. They continued to walk the dead hall. Yuke was a fast walker and Wiew tried hard to catch up to him. Her wet clothes made it hard to walk any faster. When she was walking close enough to his side, she sneaked a look at his beautiful face.

"Principle?...he's so young." Wiew thought to herself. Surprisingly, her heart was beating really fast, she's never been this close to such a beautiful human being.

Yuke kept a straight face and didn't smile once.

"Here is you're homeroom." Yuke opened the door and Wiew peeked her head inside.

The desks were from a different century, the wooden floor creaked. The chalk board was as black as the teacher's uniform. Everything in the room was so organized and clean , Wiew felt a little uneasy. She's a messy girl whose never seen such a shiny room.

"This is my room?" asked Wiew, she walked into the empty classroom with a big smile. "I've worked so hard for this day..." Wiew closed her eyes and put her hands together. "Thank you, Mom, Dad...I'll do my best and give everyone in my class a good education." she whispered.

Yuke overheard her from where he was standing by the door, he was surprised how childish she was being. Wiew turned around to look at Yuke with a bright smile, time slowed when he saw her smile. He's seen many girls smile but not like Wiew. He stood watching her like he's seen a ghost.

"Thank you, Principle..."

"Yuke Songpaisan." he answered her.

"Yuke." repeated Wiew. The way she said his name made it sound so beautiful to his ears. Her smile brought a little light to his dark heart.

After showing Wiew around he went to his office again. He closed the door behind him and went to his desk to sit down. The knock on the door didn't distract him from day dreaming. The knocker welcomed himself in.

"Principle Yuke." whispered a man's voice coming closer to Yuke.

Yuke snapped out of his day dream and looked up at a skinny guy in a teacher's uniform, it was Professor Rin. Professor Rin is also a vampire whose been with the school for hundreds of years, he knows Yuke best.

"That new teacher Yuke...are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"What?"

"...Doesn't she resemble someone?"

Yuke sighed and bit his lower lip. Of course he knew who Wiew reminded him of, it hit him the moment she smiled at him. Wiew looked like his lost love.

-------------------------------------------------------------

IN SHANGHAI. Aum and Aff were stuck in the middle of assassinating Neil but his daughter was in the way. They waited even longer until Rose, Neil's daughter moved off stage with her mother.

Without hesitation Aum went on with the mission. "Okay the girl's gone, on three."

Aff was outraged, she couldn't believe how heartless Aum was still wanting to shoot the guy after seeing his loving family.

"One."

Aff positioned the camera/gun.

"Two."

Aff aimed with her finger on the trigger.

"Three."

BANG!

Neil fell on stage. Everyone rushed to on stage as Aff was watching the whole scene. Rose ran to her father, crying. Security searched everyone including Aff but no guns were found anywhere, they didn't know who the shooter was. Aff walked over to Aum, she put on a fake smile and walked past him. Aum was staring at Rose, this was a difficult mission, he's never killed anyone in front of their family...at least that is what he thought. For the first time, he's feeling remorse. Soon he walked out of the building.

Neil sat up on stage he wasn't dead, the bullet went through his shoulder. Aff got into the car and looked out the window as they were rushing Neil out of the building. A crooked smile appeared on her face.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wiew looks like yuke long lost love....he's feelings something for her ^^

so aff didn't really kill neil...i wonder if that will turn out to be a bad thing...

neena

sarNie Adult
DURING THE NIGHT, Aff went to visit Neil in the hospital. She wore black to disguise herself. Aff opened the heavy hospital door to his room and instantly, Rose was by her father's side, crying. Rose was just a little girl who doesn't know what adults do but she could still feel her father's pain.

"Excuse me, can I help you?"

Aff turned around and was face to face with Neil's wife. They went into the lounge. Aff lied to Neil's wife about how she was one of the attorneys whose seeking justice for Niel. Neil's wife has never gotten into her husband's business, she was clueless about his work and was naive enough to believe every word Aff told her.

"I don't know what he's done wrong, he's such a great father, I-I don't know what I would have done if he left Rose and I." she cried.

"Its okay. I won't let that happen."

Neil's wife looked up at Aff with hopeful eyes.

"Do you know who they are?" asked Neil's wife.

Aff lied and shook her head no.

"Please help me find them."

"I can't promise you that but I can promise you, I won't let Rose cry because she's lost her father. She's a true inspiration. She's given me a little hope to fight for what I want. Now listen very carefully, I think the best way to protect your whole family is to not let the media into you're lives. Right now, since they haven't come to the hospital to look for him, they assumed he's dead, you must hide and pretend he is dead to stay safe."

And so, Neil's wife took him and their daughter out of the country the next morning before Aum even thought twice about him being alive.

After the work was finished, they moved on to more work in Shanghai. Most of the people Dr. Pongpat hired to assassinate were political figures or police officers seeking Dr. Pongpat's arrest, Aff wasn't going to let them die for a bad person like Aum or Dr. Pongpat. Aum watched Aff every time she pulled the trigger but what he doesn't know is that she's not killing them after all. In some cases, Aff warned the people beforehand or like in Neil's case, Aff shot the guy to give him a little taste of death, to scare him away. All of them, hid well and ordered for extra security.

Aum was too blind to notice Aff was ruining his work reputation, he was fond of her, never had they worked with a girl, never had he thought he'd find his own match. Leo still didn't like the idea, time hasn't even past long and Aum was favoring Aff over Leo, he was becoming jealous.

The next mission took place in a ballroom, Aff entered Aum's hotel room and every time he turns to look at her his mind races. Now she is even more beautiful as ever. In a silk red long dress with her curly long hair hanging down past her bosom. Her shoulders were adorn with a brunette fur scarf. The dress shaped out her figure so well. Even Leo had to look twice, he was impressed with how gorgeous Aff was that evening. Off they went to the ball, like always they got through security. Once in the ballroom, Aum stopped Aff from the work this time, he wanted Leo to handle everything tonight and for the first time Leo felt useful but Aff she had fear things would turn out bad. As they sat across from each other Aum stared at Aff the whole time, even when he sipped on wine. Aff tried hard pretending not to notice his looks but she had his type of feeling too, she thought he looked like a prince in the white suit he wore. They clapped after the last song was sung by a Chinese opera singer.

"Let's say...if that bus boy over there..." Aum pointed to the bus boy behind Aff and she looks. "Gets to this table before the last glass of white wine is taken, what should happen?"

Aff was confused.

"Then the next song's ours." Aum smiled.

Aff frowns. "If he doesn't?"

"I'll let you choose."

The bus boy was coming closer, just two tables away. Aff turned and got his attention with a wave, the bus boy hurried to the table and handed Aff a glass of white wine. Aum watched her gulp it down, he couldn't believe it. Aff put the glass on the table and looked up. Her head up high as if looking for a challenge from him.

"Next song's ours." she finally said.

On the next song, they got out of their seats, Aum took her small hand until they separated on the dance floor when she bowed to him before starting the dance. He took her small left hand and held it in mid-air, his other hand went around her waist all the while gazing into her eyes.

"You're good at this." said Aum.

Aff smiled. "Eugene told me the first night I came to the mansion...I'm the first girl you ever brought home...and I am the first girl to take you're dance?"

Aum chuckles. "...Eugene says a lot of things."

"So I'm not?"

"No...I have...experiences with girls...I've danced, its polite. I've just never brought one home."

Aff chuckles and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"I grew up in the mansion with Uncle Yuke...he's a big playboy, watching him come home at the crack of dawn with a new girl almost every night really has given me a different view on girls."

"I'm sure not all girls are like those you're Uncle brings home. You must like girls whose like you're mother."

Aum sighed, feeling uncomfortable that he's releasing so much information about himself. "I wouldn't know how my mother was, she died giving birth to me so I never knew who she really was. Eugene was my mom's friend, she also helped raise me. She told me I should grow up to be like my mother...a person who has a big heart. I don't know how that could happen when I have such a sinful job."

"Perhaps...you're heart's waiting to be opened by someone."

Aff looked up at Aum and they stopped the dance, time had stopped in their world as they stared at each other. They didn't know it but a little warmth was creating between them. Something was developing in both their hearts that no one could explain but themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------------

BACK IN BANGKOK,

Wiew lived with her father, they owned a teaching center for students of Muay Thai in the rural areas of Bangkok. These days, business isn't going well so Wiew is helping out. Other opportunities in the city for teaching went to other teachers because she was too different, she was a crazy teacher...a teacher who hated rules. Working at Yuke's school was her first actual job, no teachers would wander beyond the gates of St. Jewels (for vampires) but Wiew didn't care, something inside her made her walk past those gates without any fear. She wasn't afriad of Yuke either, she was afraid of him because he was man, a gorgeous man which makes everything even harder. She's a genius with Muay Thai and she understood the streets well, could beat any man while she keeps her pepper spray and pocket knife in her bag. Wiew got up from her nap and the sun was setting.

"Honey!!" her father slapped her feet. "You should get to that night school. You told me to tell you when the sun went down, its going down..."

Wiew heard her father and she quickly sat up, her hair still very messy.

"Look at you...how are you going to go into a job like this?...Hey, I made flyers for Muay Thai classes...wanna pass it out instead?" her father was trying to get her to not go, he also didn't like where Saint Jewels was located.

"Dad!, you know I want this job..."

"Well...fine, what are you still doing?"

"I know I know..." Wiew ran out to the bathroom and quickly tied her hair into a bun but one piece of wavy hair stuck out. She pushed it back in with her finger.

Her father knocked on the door. "Hon, I got the car fixed, wanna take it? I don't want you walking."

"Yes yes."

It was an old Volkswagen beetle her dad's old car. The car made it the school safely without breaking. She drove through the open gates and looked up, class wasn't in session yet, that was a relief. Being a curious girl, she notices a couple sneak out of the building into the forest, she follows them. The deeper the couple went into the forest and the deeper Wiew went in with them but she was so quiet they couldn't hear her.

"You hid this here? The principle's going to be very angry." whispered the girl.

"Shh...no one knows but us..."

Their faces were hidden, they were making sounds like they were munching on something.

Wiew came from behind. "Aren't you two going to be late for-"

The couple turns around and they're mouths were covered in blood. In their hands, they were holding some kind of rodent.

Wiew gasps with fear. The couple steps towards her, they knew who she was.

"Stop, what are you doing? Don't come any closer!!" cried Wiew. Stepping back, trying hard to get away. All this was a shock to her, her head was spinning trying to figure out what this place really was.

The couple, smiling with blood around they're faces came closer and closer until they cornered her.

"What-what are you?" asked Wiew, she was so scared.

"Well, we're students." said the guy student casually. "And this is my girlfriend of 50 years, Noon." Noon smiled at Wiew. "And I'm Gun. You must be that new teacher Principle Yuke just hired...we thought getting rid of you would be so much harder...turns out its pretty easy to get rid of you."

"Get-get rid of me?" her voice cracked.

"You're the only human roaming around here."

"Only human?"

"And humans will never understand us..."

Wiew was confused, who were these people, she gathered all her courage and said, "Let me ask you...what are you...really?"

"Vampires." a voice from behind them made them all turn around to see Professor Rin standing in the dark.

Wiew couldn't believe her ears, stories about vampires came rushing back into her mind. Now she's witnessing them with her own eyes in a century where she thought they don't exist anymore.

"You two, get to class or I'll report you." He told the couple, "Miss Wiew, welcome to Saint Jewels, high school for vampires." Professor Rin warmly smiles.

Wiew couldn't believe what she was hearing, this school only opens when the sun goes down...everyone is as white as snow while the sun is always beaming down.

Wiew and Professor Rin took a stroll alone on the lighted sidewalk by the lake hidden next to the school.

"...I'm guessing Principle Yuke hasn't told you what you're full job description is, right?"

"...Not really."

"We haven't been able to keep a human teacher for centuries because of our students. They will try to prank you or even try to scare you away just like today. But don't be discouraged, we need a teacher to teach our students about human beings...Are you scared?"

"Just a little." she admitted after finding out she'll be teaching vampires.

Professor Rin looked at Wiew and smiled. Professor Rin was a tall man with hair that swayed in the air. He was gorgeous with his high cheek bones and his skin pure as baby powder.

"Don't be, no one can do anything to you as long as I'm here."

Wiew's smile appear slowly on her face. "Thank you..." she had a little faith in her voice now knowing she's found a friend.

Rin chuckles. "I'm guessing tonight was the first night you've seen vampires. The students can't do anything to you...don't be so scared."

"I'm not, really...its just that my grandmother use to tell me stories about vampires...I never thought I'd see one these days."

"Yeah, we hide ourselves pretty well even though now we can walk in the sun with everyone else its our nature to stay in the dark I guess..."

Wiew didn't know what else to say, she just smiled at Rin, he was the first person to befriend her, she was little happy.

"Anyways, its nice to finally meet you. Call me Rin. I am a Professor here."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Class is already beginning, are you ready? I have never thought forcing someone to do something is right...if you don't think this is something for you, you can resign any time. Think about it." Rin, with both hands in his pockets starts walking away.

Wiew sighs and begins. "Please give me time...No matter what, I think we are all human beings inside, I will teach here because I want to tell these students everything I know. Please lend me a hand and help me...nah?" she smiled.

Rin turns to look at her. "Good, I'll be looking forward to working with you."

"Thank you again...hey how can I get a hold of you?"

Rin paused for a minute to watch Wiew, he was mesmerized. "Telecommunication."

"Eh?"

"Just think of me and I'll be there." smiled Rin.

From Yuke's office, he was watching them down by the lake. Yuke closes the curtains and walks out of his room with an angry face.

Wiew entered the school and there were students walking in every direction. Students, all dressed in preppy clothes like an English school. Wiew's eyes widen, she was surprised so many students were here. They all looked so different from the normal human being. The students had pale faces with no sign of wrinkles anywhere. Feeling excited she walked the hall, she was the only human being in the school and the students could smell her when she walked. All their eyes followed her wondering why she has step foot onto their school, a human. Wiew walked quickly until she got to her classroom, already the class was filled with students chattering and paper planes flew all around the room. Wiew was nervous but with all her courage she entered the room with ease. Time stopped, all the students turn to her.

"Hehe...Hello." Wiew waved. I'm such a dork she thought right away. She went to the front and looked at the class. "Ahem...Hello, I'm Professor Wiew.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so aff is spoiling aum's plans....i can't wait to find out what he will do when he finds out.....rin is nice....good thing wiew isn't too afraid ^^

neena

sarNie Adult
FINALLY AN UPDATE!! AFTER THE NEW YEAR!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH...STUFF SO I HAVEN'T FOCUSED ON THIS STORY IN A WHILE. I HAVEN'T BEEN INSPIRED LATELY SO NO IDEAS BUT I'M STILL TRYING HARD TO FINISH THIS OFF. THIS WILL BE MY LAST FANFIC (IN A WHILE) SO I WILL FINISH IT. JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, I WILL NOT CONTINUE KISS AFTER KISS, I'M BORED WITH IT. BEAR WITH ME PLEASE WITH PRICK ME WITH LOVE'S THORN, THERE IS A LONG WAY TO GO BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FINISH IT BECAUSE I THINK THIS FANFIC DESERVES A ENDING.

After the mission was over Leo and Aum were shooting pool in the game room located in the basement of the fancy hotel. Aum was aiming for his shot.

"Oh, Miss Aff..." said Leo.

Aum's hand slipped, accidentally hitting the ball making it bounce off the table. He looked around the room to see if Aff was really in the room.

Leo chuckled. Aff wasn't in the room, Leo was making fun.

Aum rolled his eyes, walked past Leo and smacked him on the back of his head.

"Ouch..."

"Don't disturb me when I'm playing." Aum got back into playing mode.

"Even when I mention her name."

Aum looked up. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Just admit it, you like her..."

"Who the hell are you to tell me?"

"You were holding her so tight like this." Leo put his arms around himself and smirked.

With the pool stick in his hand he reach out and hit Leo in the head. Leo covered the top of his head, he was in pain.

"I told you didn't I?"

After the pool game Leo went back to his room, he passes Aff's room, Leo was being nosy and opened the door to peek inside. Aff was on the phone.

"You're welcome. I'm very happy that you and Rose are safe."

"Rose?" Leo mouthed. He stuck his head in even farther to hear Aff speak.

"Please don't come to Shanghai anytime soon. In two or three days at the least. They may harm Neil even more if he ends up in Shanghai again."

Leo's eyes widen. "Neil?"

Aff turned to her door, which was opened a little.

"Hold on one minute. I have to close my door."

Aff came out of her room to check if anyone was eavesdropping but she found no one, Leo was long gone. Aff shut the door.

Leo was next door, sticking close to the door so Aff wouldn't notice. " Neil's not dead...she saved him. What is she really up to?"

After getting off the phone with Neil's wife, Aff went out to get fresh air in the balcony. The city was beautiful with all the night light. The air was humid. Aff turned her head to the left and Aum was standing in the next balcony looking up at the stars. He was smirking and glanced at her quickly like a shy boy. Aff broke out with a beautiful smile and Aum couldn't help it but he was staring at her beauty. Aum thought about what Leo told him. Was he falling for her? Is that why he can't keep his eyes away from her? Is that why he is blushing so much? Aum grew up knowing nothing about woman and of their beauty, Aff was the first woman he's seen whom he thought was perfect as a woman.

"Are you counting the stars?" asked Aff.

"No...it would take me forever."

"Counting the stars for the rest of your life isn't too bad of an idea...I know someone whose doing that now and they are at peace." Aff was referring to the vegetable husband Sam.

"Someone whose at peace...being a person with sins...having harmed so many people...I'll never have peace."

"There are many directions to take, why not leave this one and begin a new one?"

"I never thought I'll have to think twice about anything before but now..."

"Why now?" asked Aff.

"Her face...her crying face will haunt me forever. Its enough that I don't have a mother...why should I let her lose her father just because I get paid to do it?" he sighed with guilt.

"Neil's daughter?"

"I've never felt this awful about a mission before but when I saw her, I kind of saw myself too."

"Then stop." she pleaded.

"I...never thought of that...at least not until..." he looked at Aff again. "Not until now."

"Its never too late to change for the better."

As they watched the moon together, Aum stole a few glances of Aff. They were quiet until Aum struck up another conversation with her.

"So tell me...I don't know much about you, what is it that got you into this kind of job?" he finally asked her.

"You." she said bluntly.

Aum turned to her quickly, narrowing his eyes at her. She was smiling at him.

"A person who means the world to me...one day I saw someone take away his smile and happiness. I am fighting to find that person who took away his happiness."

Aum paused to think. "You mean...I killed someone who meant everything to you?"

Aff shook her head no. "I came to you because you were the only one who could help me, you had all the sources to the underworld, honestly, you're my motivation to fight on. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be this far." Aff lied to him the whole time.

"If it wasn't for you...I wouldn't know either..."

"Know what?"

"What this is...how it feels to like someone...one moment."

Aum jumped over the balcony railing onto the outside edge, holding tightly to the bar so he won't fall.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" she yelled over at him. "Are you crazy? you'll fall."

"If I fall that means I don't like you enough." he grinned at her as he walked each step carefully on the edge of the balcony.

Aff watched him make his way from the his balcony to her balcony.

Aum smiled up at her. "Woo..that was hard. I hope future challenges to get to you aren't this tiring." he joked.

Aff frowned, feeling uncomfortable talking to him so close. "I think its best that you go back to you're room."

"The same way? No way."

"You should have never done that then. Go through my room then." As she said that she was making her way back into her hotel room but Aum grabbed her hand and swung her to him. They're lips brushed up against one another. Aff's eyes widen. Kissing him was never in her plans to destroy him, why did she enjoy such a brief kiss though? Her heart was pounding so rapidly. Aum was staring down at her with the great moon in the background.

"Because of me, is why you're here...then its because of you that I want to keep memories of forever."

Aum leans in closer and puts his forehead on hers, closing his eyes to take in every moment he's sharing with her. Does she really have him under her spells? Has he really fallen for her? Aff pushed him away, her eyes glistening with tears thinking she's betraying Sam at the same time. She steps back closer to the door.

"I'm sorry...I can't. Please leave." She pointed to the door.

Aum walked closer with his hands reaching for her face.

Aff gasps as he touched her face with both his hands, they're chemistry heating up as Aum pulled her face in for a kiss but before he could she turned her face away and walked inside quickly, sliding the glass door on him. Aum grabbed the door handle but she was locking it. She turned off all the lights in her room and disappeared.

Aum sighed and turned to look at the moon again. He put his hands on the balcony railing replaying what just happened between them.

After a shower Aff came back and peeked outside to see if he was still out in the balcony or if he made his way back to his balcony. He was, his back to her hotel room. He wasn't going back to his balcony, not in that way. In a way she felt a little sorry for him but she wasn't going to let him come into her room. Soon the night clouds will gather and a storm was coming. The weather was humid, a little rain would really help. Aum made himself comfortable on the balcony swing, the swing came with a cushion and pillow, perfect for a bed during the hot summers. The rain couldn't reach the swing bed, it was too far from the railing. Aum stared up at the moon while in bed, normally he doesn't sleep at night but tonight he closed his eyes and he fell asleep so fast. Aff opened the curtains and looked out at him and the rain. She was glad he wasn't going to be sleeping out in the rain, the swing bed came in handy.

Aff sighed. "I hate you." she had to remind herself. "I really hate you."

Next morning, Aum opened his eyes to a gloomy sky. He rubbed his eyes while sitting up on his swing bed. Instantly he stopped rubbing his eyes when he was looking through the glass door, entrance to her hotel room. Sleeping on a mattress on the carpeted floor at the foot of the glass door was Aff. Sleeping on her side with both her hands tucked neatly beneath one side of her sleeping face. She was too tired from watching him all night. Aum knelled on the cemented balcony ground before the glass door and watched her sleeping on the mattress. A smile appeared on his face as he fell more deeply in love with her. He touched the glass door and traced her lips with his thumb, he was anticipating the warmth of her lips against his. The rest of the morning, he didn't bother her, he just watched her sleep.

neena

sarNie Adult
The auditorium was filled with students ages 16 to 18. All their faces as white as snow, they looked up on stage, staring directly at Yuke, the principle. On the first row all the teachers sat but one seat was open. Yuke glanced over and noticed Wiew wasn't present, he roll his eyes, ignored it and went on with his speech. This was the first school gathering to begin the school year with.

"For centuries this school has stood here, I have never seen disappointment from anyone over my years here. I, too graduated from this very stage and I hope after this year I'll be able to give the certificate of graduation to all the seniors present here today. Please work hard."

The door flew open and Wiew was standing by the door breathless. She was frightened by the many heads looking at her, she sucked it in and stood up neatly, brushing away her jacket. Wiew wasn't dressed like a hippy today, she was in her teacher's uniform. Yuke sighed disappointingly, irritated with Wiew. Rin smiled when he noticed how irritated Yuke was. Seeing her in the teacher's uniform with her hair tied back brings back even more memories of his lost love.

Wiew walked quietly into the auditorium, hoping to make everyone not notice her but that didn't work, all the student's eyes followed her every step now. Wiew looked up to see why Yuke wasn't talking anymore that was because Yuke was off stage, walking straight towards her, she gulps, knowing how much trouble she's going to be in for being late. Seeing his angry face she was afraid of him, she better say something, she thought.

They both were walking towards each other. "Principle, I'm terribly sorry, you see my car it-WHOA!"

Some student purposely stuck their foot out, tripping Wiew. She was falling face forward onto Yuke. The fall was so quick, Yuke didn't welcome it with open arms. Everyone in the room gasps with surprise at what they were all staring at, Wiew was on top of Yuke, they're lips touching. For the first time in every student's life at Saint Jewels they saw their Principle kiss a girl.

Rin narrowed his eyes on them, his hand turning into a fist.

Yuke opened the door to his office and pushed Wiew in first then closed the door behind him. Yuke took off his black blazer revealing his white shirt. He walked to his desk and grabbed a Kleenex to wipe his lip with. She covered her mouth and breathed into her palm to see if she had bad breath, Wiew rolled her eyes.

"My breath doesn't' smell disgusting." she mumbled to herself.

Yuke heard it but he wasn't going to comment on that. "I don't want to know about why you were late. I need a teacher for my students and I've chosen you. I give you a year, after a year if I don't like you I'm giving you the boot, understood?"

"Understood, but sorry I-"

"Secondly, stay away from me and stop being clumsy around me."

Wiew was about to say something but he cut in rudely.

"Thirdly, I don't like Professors who socialize, so when you're not teaching the class, shut up."

Wiew's mouth dropped. She's only been teaching for a week and the only Professor she knows is Professor Rin.

"Lastly, I should have told you this before I let you into your class. I have two offices...this office is located on the east wing of the school...the office on the west wing...don't even think about entering...understood?"

Wiew sighed, she hated rules.

"What's the matter? Not liking how I run this school?"

Wiew stared at Yuke, speechless, no she didn't like his school one bit but the only thing going through her mind was:

"900,000 baht? (25,847.1 U.S. dollars) Dad...how could you?" asked Wiew, she sat down and sunk onto the couch. "How are we going to pay for all this?"

"I needed the money for the gym. I really didn't know what else to do honey."

RING RING on the phone.

"Go go...answer it and say I'm not home."

"Dad!" she groaned.

"Go." said her dad before he ran out of the living room.

"Hey." said Yuke. "Are you even listening to me?"

Wiew sighed. "I am listening. Even though I am the only human on campus...even though you dislike me and you're very scary....even though...I will work hard." She turned around, opened the door and walked out with her head held high, her spirits risen.

Yuke raised an eye brow. Rin was at the end of the hall watching Wiew walk out of Yuke's office.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay an update. thanks..aww aum is falling in love with aff, but aff doesn't want to betray sam...leo is funny in the beginning.....wiew is funny..i like her attitude towards yuke heehee...

:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you're not going finish Kiss After Kiss :lmao: tik and aff won't have their ending...

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhhh, this one is awesome!!! Ur right! This one does deserve an ending!!! :bravo: Plz,plz,plz cum back and finish this one cuz i will keep checking it too...(sorry)... But, still i ♥♥♥ stories like these where there's vampires or werewolves!!! :heart:
These are just sooo freaken addicting to read! I can imagine everything in my mind rite now!!! Plz cum back and continue!!!:DDD I think i'm in love with this one!!! :wub: