Prik Waan Namtarn Ped

sarN

sarNie Granny
My aim buddy told me dis lakorn is a remake !!! surprise ! i happen to seen the old version :lol: ...the storyline should have kidnap , "R" and babybay !!!

SARY

sarNie Egg
Wow, Kong being an aggressive p'ek. That should be interesting to see, this is like one of the best revenge/drama/love lakorn ever. Angie will be good as a snobby hi-so girl.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Revenge lakorn cool. I can't wait for it. Anyone care to tell when it air and what time? thanks.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone have the summary? cause i dont remember if i saw the old version and who starred in the old version??

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep i heard its a remake..cant wait to see it!..wow so theres a "r" scene too..didnt think there would be one cuz it looks more like a comedy..but kool!..never seen kong do a "r" scene..and i miss angie so ill be looking forward to this

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hummm in the old version the P'k is dat evil guy in "Rachinee Morlum" and N"k play mother figure now .. can't remeber which lakonr at the moment but i see her all the time . The old version is comdey/drama too . The story goes like this P'k have a twin and his brother is in love with the N'k but she doesn't love him cuz she have a bf already . The brother die so the P'k heard about this and disgiuse himself as an old man and work in the N'k house as a driver . There some funnie event dat happen during the time he was undercover like when the N"k is supsious of him and try to sneak in his room to find some evidence lol ..funnie! Later on , he kidnap her and "R" her and he take her to his house up the hill somewhere and later they fell in love . Old version was very comic even though it a drama :lol:

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
sounds really good.. thanks for the summary sarN.. i'm so excited to see angie on-screen again

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the brief summary sarn!..if it was pepper i would like..cuz i like him in these types of role :wub: i just cant picture kong being a rapist..he seems too nice..just like how i cant picture tang doing that

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the brief summary sarn...sound pretty good seem like I saw the old one of this one before....

Kina

Dubsteppin'
finally angie is back. i think she's really kute.

and there's nothing wrong with kong. he's not HOT, but he's handsome for a man his age.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Hummm in the old version the P'k is dat evil guy in "Rachinee Morlum" and N"k play mother figure now .. can't remeber which lakonr at the moment but i see her all the time . The old version is comdey/drama too . The story goes like this P'k have a twin and his brother is in love with the N'k but she doesn't love him cuz she have a bf already . The brother die so the P'k heard about this and disgiuse himself as an old man and work in the N'k house as a driver . There some funnie event dat happen during the time he was undercover like when the N"k is supsious of him and try to sneak in his room to find some evidence lol ..funnie! Later on , he kidnap her and "R" her and he take her to his house up the hill somewhere and later they fell in love . Old version was very comic even though it a drama :lol:
I remember that lakorn. LOL. It was funny. I thought Touch and Ning already had a remake of it? But, in their lakorn Touch wasn't as aggressive as Ron (the p'ek in the older version). Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this one. I adore Angie!! I'm so glad to see more of her on-screen. She's a beauty. I'm not too much of a Kong fan, though. Thanks for the summary. It's going to be a good one...Oooh...it's airing in a few days. Whoa!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea this movie is a remake. the old verson was really good despite i didnt really like the nang ek. the p'k is okay. he did his role good. yep the n'k was the girl that played as the cousin of p'k (in the old version of jakrit&jiriya in kaoh wan noo hai pbeng sai rup). she played as the sisters or aunt nowaday. wait i think her recent movie is as the sister of the guy that like n'k in chakrit&yardtip's movie.

kong as a aggresive person? not too sure bc never seen him play that role but i guess i have to wait to see before i jude. yes pepper would be sooo hott in it ehehe...

arissa

sarNie Elites
the summary sounds pretty good...Beside I miss Angie onscreen...I just love her...I cant wait to see her lakorn again

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn sound good..Angie is so pretty, but which that kong is not the p'ake...LOLZ...can't wait..

donna

sarNie Adult
i saw the teaser for this lakorn. it looks pretty good. angie has like a bratty attitude and kong has his flirty ways as usual. can't wait till it airs