Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i don't think the rape scene will be that abusive like back then. they'll probably just show pra aek push nang aek on bed and then cut to other scene and come back show she crying. something like that. i think Aont will play rough aggressive scenes well. he's a great actor. i notice P'Kopsook's la korn title that Namfon play is always the title of nang aek. like Nangfahcyber, Jaosaobanrai,Jaoyingcalltarn and now Priksa sawad( compare nang aek to a lovely flower).cool.i hope Aont is the pra aek. if Chatchai is pra aek i probably won't continue watching it. i can't stand to see Namfon having love scenes with older man. it is too weird. :angry:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
hehe p'Kobsook just loves Fon, she has like you mention, Nang Fah Cyber and Jao Sao Ban Rai was for n'ek also and recently Jao Ying Kor Taan ... so true hehe.
I'm happy just to know Fon is in a lakorn soon ..... and hopefully more and more ^^

Susie

sarNie Adult
namfon is progressing. she's become one of my fav upcoming actress. who is aon?? can someone post up his pic please?

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes Aon

funny how this is gonna be another one of Namfons lakorn that she'll be getting married..what is up with that!..lol..shes either gets married or engage..

Nang Fah Cyber-engage
Jao Sao Ban Rai-married
Tey Jai Rak-engage
Jao Ying Kor Taan-married
Priksa Sawad-marry

:lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I dun remember her being engaged in the Cyber lakorn. To who?
Not really engage but Ta gave her a ring to wear on her left finger, so she was like a symbol of being his, like she belongs to him and that the ring was a representation of him to her also. I notice that she's either kind of engage or marry in all of her lakorns lately :lol: really funny

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending of nang fah cyber. Ta said he's going to become a father, he said after Namfon came back she doesn't remember anything,she saw him she like him right away, they fell in love and after 3 month they got married. so you can say this la korn she got married and is pregnant too ,even though they didn't show the wedding or her stomach being big , yeah Ta put a ring on Namfon's finger said it represent him and she keep it on it will be like he's always with her. so yeah you can say she got engage with Ta too. yeah in all her la korns she's either married or engaged. hehehe. i'm sad that Chatchai may actually be pra aek in her new la korn i read someone in ch3 webboard said so and Aont is actually the supporting actor. which i'm so bum about it. gosh! i hope someone will confirm who is the real pra aek. i hope Aont. :unsure: i'm dying to know.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx sunny!! cant wait

Chatchai probaly busy shooting "Mafia Tee Rak" and they came just from China

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So who is the pra aek? has it been confirm who is pra aek? is it Chatchai or Aont? my bad feelings said Chatchai which makes me dissappointed. he's too old for Namfon. it's too weird. they still make these kind of la korn with old pra aek and young nang aek? they should stop. he can play as her dad already. :angry:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol its ok teedee, i have more hope of it being Aont somehow, but who knows as much as I like Chatchai since his an awesome actor i still think its time for him to let go of being p'ek and let young generation have a go. I'm just happy that Fon has a new lakorn ^^

amika.

sarNie Egg
i hope aont is the p'ek...chatchai is a good actor but dude, he is getting old...lol...i think its gonna look weird...he would look like Fon's dad/uncle next to her...hehe...

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the opening. so it is a remake!..it goes by the storyline that Vallapa posted up. omg please dont tell me Chatchai is the pra'ek!!..this is gonna be too weird. but man, dont want to watch it knowing Aon isnt getting with Namfon. *sigh* im still gonna watch it..lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
i really like sam's version...does anyone have this lakorn? just wondering....because i really want to rewatch this lakorn...i've tried to find at those laos video rental around where i live but seems like no one has it.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
clip from the opening! :clap: both namfons looked very pretty. they look like sisters!..but omg, aon looked horrible. what has he done with his hair!!..anyways. they make it seem exciting!..

Joon/Margies had their opening same day. im excited for that lakorn as well.

thanks to anonymous

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3509462WTCMy9q

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening and also brief detail . thanks to noiki @ spicy

namfon. goes to live in nok's house after her parents died. she looks up to him like an uncle and gives all her heart to aon. but then she finds out that nok wants her as a wife and tries to find a way to escape

both namfons look perdy!..but my gosh, what is up with Aons hair!..he was so handsome in "Khun Yai Sai Diew"

from the detail, it doesnt seem like Chatchai is the pra'ek. lol and is it different from the original?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Man...why can the n'eng be Vicky instead of this Namfu? Aont and Vicky would be so cute....I remember them from ChaiPai Chao...eventhough they weren't casted against each other. Anyways, I'll definitely watch this because I like Aont, Kullanat, and Nok Chatchai.....sorry, not a fan of this Namful. Well...I think both Chatchai and Kullanat are the leadings here...and Aont and this Namful will play the second leads. Chatchai and Kullanat are the top actors here....so they would never played second leads....unless they do a special appearances....you know. I'm hoping to see lots of scenes with revenge between Chatchai and Kullanat....both she and Chatchai are very good at revenge characters.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Namfon Kullanat has done second lead before in her lakorn with Aum and Sunti, and so as Chatchai lol.
Namfon K for sure is not n'ek in here and Nok Chatchai is the p'ek. N'ek is Namfon Patcharin.