Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: yeaa i guess.
they could of picked another old guy instead of Chatchai hahaha. .

From the members who kno about the storyline. . yess Namfon should be gettin R by Chatchai. :(
:arrg:
:lol: i should wait and see how it goes before complainin about Chatchai pairing up with Namfon
so i'll stop mah complainin now :loool:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i love chatchai i rather the younger star with him then many older stars. he still handsome for his age...

at least thai lakorn doesnt have the younger star with old old ones and kissing and stuff like american lakorns...

his will be quite interesting b/c i seen a lil bit of both lakorn that are similar and they were pretty good...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i love chatchai i rather the younger star with him then many older stars. he still handsome for his age...

at least thai lakorn doesnt have the younger star with old old ones and kissing and stuff like american lakorns...

his will be quite interesting b/c i seen a lil bit of both lakorn that are similar and they were pretty good...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chatchais like the only older actors whos still starring in lead roles. he should be proud!..you know it would be great to see Sam Y back on screen. i really miss him.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think they are happy that they get to starr with him

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure they are happy especially namfon p. cuz she is new. well, this will be her 2nd time working w/chatchai

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yup i agree :D i dink he was really jealous n all in the lakorn where he starred with Joy S. i forgot the title :lol
buh it's the lakorn where she tricks ppl for money n Chatchai dinks she's bad so he gets marry with her so she dont have to mess around with his son's head. this makes his son really angry.

So i dink he's gonna be great in here. .:lol:
:r-scene-pop-corn: :huh:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
mango, you are always thinking about :r-scene-pop-corn: huh?.i bet you like that....lolz.....me too ahahhahahha

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
of course of course :lol:

:r-scene-pop-corn: is the scene where everything turns. :lol:
the n'ek hates/mad at p'ek
and :baby-scene-pop-corn: :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to a fan @ tv3, this is schedule to air in the next fri-sun slot(if nothing changes) :yahoo:

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
so i am guessing that Namfon is going to end up with Chatchais and not my baby Aon????? i really wanted to see Namfon and Aon together. i mean come on he'll end up sharing a lakorn with a hot chick like Namfon and they dont end up together??? i'll still watch it for them 2 anyway.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww namfon looks so pretty on her engagement day. her and namfon k sure look like sisters. but gosh, its gonna be weird seeing chatchai with her.

thanks jieb