Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Fon will be going through pregnancy alone for 9 months, Chatchai will have a little accident with Jeab when Fon gives birth :( poor Fon, such sad life.
aww thats so wrong. to make it worst, something happen between him and jeab. shame on him!..i bet aon will be by her side.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omg.. chatchai has an accident with jeab T_T my poor fon.. waaa! *tears* she's struggling through such a hard life!

this is one of fon's lakorn that is really serious and her role also..

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the storyline . how many years older is chatchai from Numfon ? 20 ? 25 ? i know in "Jao Sao Ban Rai" por was 35 and numfon was 20 ...15 years differ !

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
in real life Nok is like 26-27 older than Fon already, maybe about 20-25 years older since Nok was Fon's dad's friend, so he should be around the same age as Fon's dad.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG.. how gross.. do you mean Nok's the same age as P'fons real life dad or in the lakorn.. anyways either way.. mann that is just disgusting and creeps the heck out of me!!

max

sarNie Elites
I just checked out the teaser, and this lakorn actually looks really good. Is that older guy suppose to be the main actor? If so, that makes me not want to watch it even though Numfon Kullanat it in! Rar...

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, is the older actor the main actor? Rar... I hope not... because then I will not watch. Rar! He looks old enough to be their dads!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
why is chatchai the pra'ek? that is just gross...he's sooooo freaking old for her....

i saw the preview and it looks very dramatic and i also don't like how chatchai look at all...his age is really showing!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
why is chatchai the pra'ek? that is just gross...he's sooooo freaking old for her....

i saw the preview and it looks very dramatic and i also don't like how chatchai look at all...his age is really showing!!!!

he was peak back then yea he is old dont know didnt think fon would get with him first time heard about this i thought it was aon and fon lol guess not

alby

sarNie Hatchling
Are you guys sure Chatchai is the main actor? I like him and all, but to pair him up with Numfon is kind of gross.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Would someone mind telling me how this lakorn is? I might consider watching it for Namfon and f it's not too dramatic because those kind of lakorn pisses me off and I'm most likely not to finish it through. Out of lakorn to watch too.