sarNie Adult

Staring:
Pinky Savika as Alyse Savika, Princess of Anasia​
Aum Artichart as:​
Koravic Artichart, owner of a popular vineyard and resort in Thailand​
Pete Pathiparn, Alyse’s personal bodyguard and fiancé​
Other characters will be listed as appear in the story.​

Foreword:
Alyse Savika is the only heir to the country of Anasia, a country that borders China and Southeast Asia. She is engaged to her distance cousin, Pete Pathiparn, who also happens to be her bodyguard. Koravic Artichart, of Vic to his friends, is a owner of a popular resort in Thailand and a vineyard in the country. He had suffered a traumatic experience 4 years earlier and is living his days in grief.

One day, as Alyse and Pete left their Anasia on a tour in Asia, they were ambushed while in Thailand. While running from the hired assassins, Pete was injured and the two ended up jumping off a cliff. Fortunately Alyse survived the jump but Pete, already suffered from a prior wound, died of the encounter, leaving Alyse to fend for herself.

Vic found Alyse when he almost ran her over in his car. Because Vic looked like her Pete and not knowing how to fend for herself, Alyse followed and annoyed Vic until he agreed to let her stay with him. He brought her to his vineyard and let her stay there as his guest.

Following her stay, Vic becomes annoyed with Alyse’s innocence and presence since she reminded him so much of his deceased sister. He also hated the fact that everyone on the vineyard, including his quiet uncle and crazy mother, had taken an instant liking to Alyse and is always at her defense.

But as Vic spends more time with Alyse, he becomes attracted to her more and more.

Personal Note
I know I haven't finished with Always in My Heart, but I feel that I can keep up with it along with 2 Simple 2 L O V E. As for this couple, I was sad that Aum and Pinky broke up before they even have a lakorn together. But if they were to have a lakorn together, i wish it would be like this one, since i think it would be good for the both of them. :)

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
yay new fan fic!
Hope to read your other fan fic too.
and update always in my heart soon!
been forever since u update!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
this is interestin' can't wait for the first chapter! :D Aum n Pinky...