Private Session [RATED R]

Saifah

bite me x___

OKAY SO YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT AND HERE IT IS, A ONE SHOT FF WITH YADECH. SPLITTING IT INTO 5 PARTS. ENJOY! AND DON'T FORGET THAT IT IS A RATED R FANFIC :D

PRIVATE SESSION

NADECH as NICK
YAYA as AMBER

Amber made her way down the empty hallway. She was failing math. If she doesn't bring her grade up by the end of the week, she will be drop from the class.​

“So glad you can join me this afternoon Miss Amber.” Nick, the geeky teacher’s aid address. She rolls her eyes and sat down.​

“Do I have a choice?” she shot back at him.​

“Of course not.” He mused. He set a paper on her desk. “This week’s lesson that you failed.”​

“You do realize that you aren’t my real teacher right?” she scoffs.​

“Yes, I am well aware of that. But, he isn’t here and I am so I guess you are stuck with me.” He chuckles.​

“Maybe that’s why you need to get laid.” She says as he walks away.​

“What was that?”​

“Nothing.”​

Amber took out her pencil and calculator and started on her assignment. Nick was doing the same thing.​
Nick saw her doing her assignment. He also noticed her blouse that wasn't button up all the. He stared. Her cleavage came to his sight. He swallowed hard.​

Amber looks up and saw Nick staring at her and looks down. She walks over to his desk.​

“I need help with this question.” She handed him the paper and pointed out the problems that she was having trouble with.​

“Uh… you these are…” he stutters.​

“What’s wrong with you?” Amber asks, noticing his weird posture.​

“Nothing.” He clears his throat. “This boobs—I meant problem is very easy.”​

Amber giggled. She was enjoying the geek anxiety more than she should have. Nick jumped three feet in the air when he felt Amber's hand on his thigh. He looked into her face, shocked. She smiled at him and raised her eyebrows.​

“Wha---what ar---re you doing?”​

"What's wrong?" she asked. He stuttered for a moment, before looking back to the paper. She giggled. “Have you ever been with a girl before?”​

“That question is out of proportion. I have been with plenty of girls.” He scolded.​

“Prove it!” she demanded. She took his left hand and placed it over her breast. Nick was shocked. “Prove it. I’m really intrigued.” She leaned in and licked his ears. He let out a soft moan.​

"Uh, then you...well," he continued, trying to focus as her hand crept even higher until her palm was pressed against his bulge. "Oh fuck." Amber continued to palm him as she sucked gently on his ear.​

“Come on, Nick. Do something. Teach me some math.” She whispers seductively into his ears.​

“Fuck this shit.” He said as he grabbed her by her waist and quickly forced his tongue into her mouth, making her jump and almost pull back. She scooted closer to him and bit his lower lip, making him moan loudly.​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
First! Hahah! Whoot! Very sexy! Lol, can't wait for more! Thanks Saifah for this R Rated of Yadech. Way interesting. Hehe, please update soon whenever you can. :)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
A Yadech rrated ff!!!! Tat was funny n hot @ the same time..... Yaya doing all the work n geeky Nadech lol Great job Fah

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol haha laughing wildly! Geeky Nadech and Hot Yaya as student? Lmfao haha continued please sounds very interesting!! :) hehe

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I actually love your concept of geeky Nadech and Naughty girl Yaya , lol. As it is suppose to be a short story , I did not think that it was too fast and I agree , it is funny as well as sexy . One last thing, i also like the captions that you have inserted in the middle of the story . Really looking forward to your next update ! :D