Priviledge

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
yes, will is def. cute!

i kinda want megan to end up w/ charlie though. i feel bad for the guy. he's done everything for her. and i bet he still likes her.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm reallie enjoying Megan & Will's relationship

the last 2 episode reallie got to me...its so sad tat her mother lied to Will and took off w/
the money..and then now the father is probably going to get back into his drinking habits so sad....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i watch this show here and there, can anyone tell me what exactly did meagan find out about teh twins grandma

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ that i'm not sure either...she made it seem like a real big deal..but i'm not sure...
hmm..is it only about their grandpa still being alive..

but today's episode was so heartbreaking to watch Charlie finally confess to Megan
about his feelings and then Will and Charlie got into a big fight *tears* no no no no no!
my two wonderful boys...NO! poor Will..Poor Charlie..Poor Megan...Poor everyone in tis episode!

Rose found out about her grandfather and Sage confessed she was the cause of her parent's death
OMG! i wonder wat tat's about...

next episode seem like Will & Megan are gonna have issues...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yay, kashie, miss talking to you since JR...and you watch this too...

I love Will, he's like the perfect guy...so cute and sweet, but today, I felt his jealousy was a bit exaggerated...he shouldn't have felt like he was second to Charlie...HELLO!!! She's in love with YOU! And Charlie is her best friend, that I can understand...if her and Charlie met after they started dating, then he can get mad, but she has history with Charlie, and they're not exes...just really good friends...I hate that they made Will so mad, I really liked him for Megan...

I have to be honest though, Megan sometimes irritates me, I don't know why...sometimes, the way she talks too much when she's nervous or overreacts sometimes...I know she's human, but it's just some thing about her that makes me not like her completely...

And yeah, the secret was just about the grandpa, that he is still alive, and not the man Laurel's daughter and granddaughters thought he were...So the blonde is their aunt...and maybe Sage just feels guilty about something, I doubt she did something directly

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes So! after yesterday's episode i will admit i love this show!! miss yapping w/ u too ehehe

Yeah I didn't agree w/ Will's comment but Charlie surely started the fight...he went over and said tat stupid comment
to Will..."winner as alwaise"...I'm glad Will call him out on kissing his Megan...letting Mandy know too (btw i tink Mandy is SOO beautiful)
i feel the worse for Mandy...I was angry at Megan w/ Will wen she accused him of taunting Charlie...no gal u didn't see it
going down...freaking Charlie started it verbally...

with the whole best friend thing I tink Will can understand...but like us..he knows Charlie is in love w/ Megan..its only natural of him
to want to keep Charlie away from Megan...

but i totallie love Charlie & Megan's goodbye talk...love how charlie said " you couldn't be a bad person even if you tried" *tears*

i'm so digging Rose's relationship w. tat nerdy dude ehehe...and Sage i'm real curious....

i know wat u mean w/ Megan i get angry and frustrated w/ her sometimes too...but i like the flaws in her..as u said it makes her human
and more realistic...which i love..and no matter how much i adore my lakorns...a lot of times the nang'eks are too unrealistically flawless