Priviledge

myx

sArNieZ
i like the rich guy which is their neighbor too. i know that it's only been 1 episode. but i already wanted her to end up w/ the guy. for the twins, i don't really like Seige (i think that's her name). i like rose more. she's not b*tchy like her sister. she's more into her education.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
haha me 2 I want her end up with her neighbor/rich guy but I have a feeling somehow that her friend might like her Rose only does what her sis told her

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
aww man the kyote neighbor is dating her sister that freaken sux i wouldn't want to date him after my sis even if he that kyote

myx

sArNieZ
aww, this week episode she tells the neighbor that she don't want to date. but the end she end up having a date w/ the school principal. poor guy. she have soo many guys who like her, i wonder who is she going to choose at the end.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh! i'm crazie about this show... :wub: ..i tink tis show is like every girls lilo fantasy...poor girl gets the rich guy? well i don't know but like you girls said..i love the Neighbor :spin: ...so much drama...last week's episode..so sad..
her friend started to ignore her..she got into a big arugment w/ her boss and found out her bf is cheating on her..poor girl
..but at least she might get w/ the neighbor

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hehehe... the neighbor WILL is hot!!! he's so cute and has everything, money, looks, etc... i like him a lot! But her friend is also cute too...an all american-boy..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Iono I wouldn't want to date the neighbor(eventhough he hot) he dated her sister. I like her friend he kyote. So either 2 would be fine with me. That headmaster is an ass thank goodness I didn't like them together can't wait til she has everybody over I also hater her sister freaken liar.

this topic is kinda dead...

but I really enjoy the show...I can't wait to see what's going to happen between Megan and Will tomorrow..FINALLY

and I was so glad that the sister got called out for the little thief she was...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
this topic is kinda dead...

but I really enjoy the show...I can't wait to see what's going to happen between Megan and Will tomorrow..FINALLY

and I was so glad that the sister got called out for the little thief she was...
i know i'm so excited for today's episode..only an 1 and 20 mins. left...hmm.i'm reallie hoping for a kiss...love will Oh my goshers! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay 3 hours later..more like 4..argh! love today's episode though there weren't as much Will / Megan scenes as i expect...but *sigh* there was a kiss...here..anyone wanna see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5UOpyfM6w

i know it up on y-tube crazie rite? lol Megan is so cute...ehehe...esp. wen she talks real fast "her nervous talking" lol...and argh! Will juz so handsome i totallie swept off my feet love him..

argh! can't wait for next week espisode *SCREAMS!*

Yay..something's finally going on..they kissed...and it was a nice kiss too :D WILL is so hot..

can't wait for next week's ep...it looks promising

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! today's episode was kinda :D ... :blush: ... <_< .... :unsure: ....and then :spin: ....

i love Will & Megan in this episode...esp. Will as alwaise..he even did the whole "climbing up her balcony" thing...so totallie :wub: ...and like 3 kisses in tis episode *sigh*
...but i swear if they kill off his character...i'm gonna go crazie like how they killed off Lana Lang in Smallville...totallie not cool... :angry: how can u match a awesome couple for 8 seasons and then pull 'em apart...argh! anyways love today's episode...the whole Rose & Sage thing is starting to get complicated too...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
will is a total cutie. he's got such a charming smile. aaahhhh :blink:
its so funny to see megan smart because as cheyanne on reba she was a total blonde hahaha
i thought rose sung pretty good in the last ep.

OMFG! today's episode was kinda :D ... :blush: ... <_< .... :unsure: ....and then :spin: ....

i love Will & Megan in this episode...esp. Will as alwaise..he even did the whole "climbing up her balcony" thing...so totallie :wub: ...and like 3 kisses in tis episode *sigh*
...but i swear if they kill off his character...i'm gonna go crazie like how they killed off Lana Lang in Smallville...totallie not cool... :angry: how can u match a awesome couple for 8 seasons and then pull 'em apart...argh! anyways love today's episode...the whole Rose & Sage thing is starting to get complicated too...
the balcony scene was so cute...and then his whole little speech/confession about just wanting to date her instead of dating around..so sweet

I can't wait to see their relationship progress...they're so cute together. Love Megan..Love her when she was Cheyenne as well :D

sirena

sarNie Adult
i agree with all u girls

will, the neighbor is sexy :drool: thats what i call hot :D

ohhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnn