Problems W/ sister-in-law

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
what would you guys do if one of your sister in law told your mother she doesn't love your mother in law. When the two sis in law WERE talking about the mother, but why would the other sis in law tell the mom??? please offer some inputs!

shingying

sarNie Egg
Omg, that is just too mean...peb sawv daws yeej yuav tau ua niam pog ib zaug nyob hauv peb sawv daws lub neej...yog peb tsis hlub peb niam thiab peb txiv lawv ces lwm hnub peb cov yuav tsis hlub peb ib yam li ntawd...what goes around comes around...kuv ntseeg tau hais tias yog yus ua zoo rau txhua leej txhua tus lawm ces yus tsuas muaj ntsib qhov kev zoo nkaus xwb...Kuv feel tu siab heev rau tus niam pog no...txawm li ntawd los xav hais tias txawm tus nyab tsis hlub thiab tsis nyiam tus niam pog no los tsuav nws tus tub tseem hlub hlub nws niam thiab txiv xwb ces kav liam...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Oh wow damn! FUCK!! THAT!!

i feel you ... cov NYAB tiam tam sim no lawv mob mob PLE!! =) opps sorry to say...but its the truth, i might be one too...lols...but umm im not gonna marry anywase. :D muahh...jk

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
idk, but my mother didn't say anyhting...
I know she's sad but what can she do...
Tsis yog hais tias nyab thiab tub los nrog niam nyob hos it's the other way around...

I wanted to take her away, but I'm scared they'll think that we hate them and don't want to help them. Their is no respect for her, because she is a widow... :(

kulyia

RUK
ifeel u girl. i want to move my mom out too. but forsure when we leave they be talking shyt all this and that about us. And some other bullshyt. im waiting for college and then maybe move out to live near my sister and work there. my mom agrees.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I would definitely talk to the sister in law and put her in her place. Fine, she doesn't have to love everybody in the family, but at least show some RESPECT. Is that so hard to do?

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Your family never have her love before she got married to your brother, so forget her. Don't let something like that bother your family. Just love your mother. If she was doing something phyiscally to my mother, yeah that will be a problem.

When someone tells me that she doesn't like her mother-in-law, I think that their business not mine.

mokka

sarNie Adult
how old is your sister in law? that's very rude of her to say that to her mother (in law, I assumed) that's very childish...
The least she can do is show some respect.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i agree that even if she doesn't love her mother-in-law, just keep it to herself and not let the mother know. it's heartbreaking to know that your son's wife doesn't like/love you as his mother. have respect for the elder because without them, you wouldn't get your husband. The person telling the mom doesn't think before talking. i would be ashamed to even tell my mother-in-law that I don't love her. Just like the Hmong saying, you're not only marrying the guy but his family and relatives, therefore if you aren't able to love all of them then don't even bother marrying him. I say just make it fair, if the husband loves and treat his wife's family good then the girl should do the same back to his family because if not, then his family will have a hard time living together with the daughter-in-law knowing that the daughter-in-law doesn't like and love them. Just have respect for the elders, if the daughter-in-law doesn't say that to her own mother then why say it to her husband's mother, i understand that it's not her birth mother but still she's now her mother (doesn't matter birth mother or mother in law, she's still your mom).

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
theres nothing much you can do except love your mother. I have a sister in law who doesnt say it, but we know she doesnt love my parents in law by the way she act, even though she can appear to be the nicest person. And you know who you are.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Well, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW ... So eventually in her old age she will get a daughter-in-law who not only doesn't love her but will also torture her good.

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
wow that is just wrong no matter how much u dislike anyone there no reason too say that too anyone mother as special ur husband mom so am guessing that when ur sis-law say that too ur mom her husband is not there with them right because if he was he should really put her in her place because ur mother dont need more stress on her

Like I was telling my wife, if you don't love my mom or my family that mean you don't love me enough. If I find out that my wife says stuff like that to my mom she can leave. You can never find your mother anywhere in earth but you can always find a new wife. If the wife expect the husband to love her family then she would need to love his family as well.