Productions Names/Dara Nicknames

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
What are the oddest production names/dara nicknames?

The first two off the top of my head is always Good Feeling & No Probelm.. Lol. Like really?!

As for nicknames.. During Kob and Anne generations most sound original and trAditional but once newer generations came it was surprised... And some odd for me. I'll list some Pancake, Top, Pinky, Donut, Green, Boy, Guy, Gun, Fang, Best, Grand.. There's more that I can't think of right now.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Pancake is really weird since I'll always thinking about food. Pinky & the Brain brain brain lmao. the Green hornett. I think Boy is alright but not Guy haha. Yeah the nickname with English meaning is really weird.

And Citizen Ken is the weirdest~

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol weird production name is Good Feeling for sure..and its not a good feeling watching their lakorn

omg, dont even get to dara's nicknames. theres just too many but heres a couple on the list

Oil
Pancake
Donut
Film
Cream
Smart
Boss
Four
First
Pancake
Dodo

fanny

sarNie Adult
Pancake n donut mean food food food.
Boy
M
Cream
New
Best
Gun
Great
Grand
Four
Cee-C
Noon
A
Yogurt
Eye
Green
Off
Oh
Lift
Bell

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
lol weird production name is Good Feeling for sure..and its not a good feeling watching their lakorn

omg, dont even get to dara's nicknames. theres just too many but heres a couple on the list

Oil
Pancake
Donut
Film
Cream
Smart
Boss
Four
First
Pancake
Dodo
hahah...pancake is a bit wierd...but u have it listed twice...LOL...i'm not a big fan of pancake...

haha...i agree with many of the ones that have already been listed...here's some more from my list...
i've always thought Lift was kinda wierd, and Pepper. Then there's Ball, and Fresh, among a few other choice names..LOL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It's funny how on Wednesday my ARTH professor was teaching about film making and Citizen Kane
came up. And I'm like heyy that's Noy's company.

Bank
Big
Cartoon
Dew
Job
Ice
Game- Mos's wife
Gypsy
Golf

theres moree lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oil is okay. It isn't pronounced as the spelling oil. Most of the one listed are okay, not weird at all. It is just the spelling that throws you off.

The ones that I think are WTF

Pancake, Pinky, Donut, Pepper, Captain,

As for production... Good Feeling, No Problem, Makers Group, Maker J, Maker whatever lol, Citizen Ken, Who and Who, and Exact.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well Dara are named weird is because it's a Thai belief to name them odd to keep the ghosts and stuff away from their babies.

But I agree, Pancake is the weirdest.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
When I mentioned the names: pancake, donut, pinky, pepper, and weir, my kids just rolled on the floor laughing :lmao3: :lmao3:
I guess thiese names might be odd to us but not in Thailand

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I was kinda wondering why their names were like that too.

Not only Thais! We got the Korean group!
2pm
After school, 2NE1, and more! Just cant think.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think the weirdest is
pancake, guy, golf, donut, ice, film, pepper, captian. Why would u name sum1 these names??? :facepalm: oh well..

fun

Expired Sarnie
actually that is a whole different thing with kpop idol name. i dont find 2ne1, after school etc weird at all because it serves a purpose and has a meaning behind it that makes sense.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha i'm thai.. its not weird at all.. xD .. except maybe captain.. that sounds weird to me..

cause like thai names are SOOOOO long... so like they just name their child anything they can think of... pretty much
thai ones are like prae, prim, ploy, nok, etc...
naming them foods and fruits.. are totally normal

Asy

sarNie Immature
I always thought that The Star 8 contestants have the weirdest nickname ever lmao.

Can, Hut, Smile, Stop, Frame :D

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
well... why u want people to call you donut?

Golf, film, Guy, Captain....it just funny for me...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
even if all these stars have the weirdest names, its what makes them unique and different...better than the orginal thai nicknames out there LOL