Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
agree with jakjann~

Aom looks still young and she is a super agreat actress!

I want to see AOM pair with Pong or Chakrit, cus it's a new couple pair, waiting for more information on this news..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aom still looks young, i think she+pong will look fine together but yeah height wise she's small for him
but i think it's cute when pra'ek is tall and nang'ek is small. heheh. they are both great actors so will make the lakorn good.
what? they cancel, won't make this lakorn? well it's ok at least they still will have a new lakorn together. hopefully.
romantic drama sounds good. can't wait

jakjann

Jakjann
^Now with Pong sometime back with Tik and hope she can act a drama with Chakrit....>.<

denise

sarNie Egg
agree whit onhc.
aom looks too older then Pong,
and she is sooooooooooo shorter then he.
they don't match.
I hope it's not be true

jakjann

Jakjann
you re right I was tired hihihi XDDDD
sry but I think still that Pong looks older than PI AOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
aom and pong will look just great. aom doesn't look any older than him. she has sucha cute face, and I love tall pra'eks with shorter na'eks so I'm good. hahaha. hope it's confirmed!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
From what I've heard, this is confirmed with Pong and Aom. But the title won't be Kha Kong Kon. They will change Kha Kong Kon into a romantic comedy (still based on Kha Kong Kon's storyline but not as tense) and yeah, Boy Takonkiet will be directing this.

(from that thread on pantip, this one seems to be the only one that's confirmed right now.)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is this remake of Bussaba and Suntisok? if it true, i like this lakorn.

If they change the title, is the story still the same or change?

jakjann

Jakjann
Is this remake of Bussaba and Suntisok? if it true, i like this lakorn.

If they change the title, is the story still the same or change?

Exact dont make kha kong kon anymore they make their own story and the title of this lakorn i haven´t information If I know I will change the title but this two stars are still pairing

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG! this is exciting news! I always wanted Pong and Aom to pair up!!! I can't wait for this!
Thanks for sharing!