Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
pong and aom...
i would love to see them together for once...
it would be interesting to watch...
i hope it a kiss/slap lakorn...not one of those funny one...

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
aom now has three programme to host every week (two of CH7, one of CH5), and also play in Bang Rak Soi 9, she should be very busy I think!

anyway, hope can see more dramas of her cus she is such a great actress!

jakjann

Jakjann
Yes god that she has much an shows and we can see Bang ruk soi 9 ... and this sitcome will never end hope it will never end^.^

iono

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha chutjane finally told pang's mom that he loves pang. took them forever. haah

jakjann

Jakjann
Shooting Time is aroundJuly 2009
And Pi Boy and another of the team are searching the name . and Kaa Kong Konif I am not misunderstand this drama act another actor and actress but I am not sure.

I hear Aom had a Lakorn with Pi Ken it was some lakorn between Ann and Ken, I do´t know which but why i writes between Ann and Ken, because Aom should shoot a drama with Ken, again for CH3 but she hasn´t more time (qiew) and they change from Aom to Ann. I think it was Soot Saneh Haa.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Shooting Time is aroundJuly 2009
And Pi Boy and another of the team are searching the name . and Kaa Kong Konif I am not misunderstand this drama act another actor and actress but I am not sure.

I hear Aom had a Lakorn with Pi Ken it was some lakorn between Ann and Ken, I do´t know which but why i writes between Ann and Ken, because Aom should shoot a drama with Ken, again for CH3 but she hasn´t more time (qiew) and they change from Aom to Ann. I think it was Soot Saneh Haa.
Really? AOM with KEN, what a pity!
They have great chemistry in their first drama, i rember they also won the best couple in drama by IN magazine that time!

can't to wait for aom's new drama!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, i know, I truly love aom with ken. *sigh* wat a sweet couple. I hope they pair
up again in the future. But I want to see aom and tik again more than anything!!! lol
Pong's a hottie, I'm sure they'll look great!