Puas Tseem Muaj Dua(movie)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

did anyone bought this movie...?...i think part 2 is good but not part 1 cause they took to long what do u guys think?.. ^_^

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh....................i bought this movie for $22 and i love this movie.............even though they kind of drag part 1 but part 2 is really enjoyable................it such a cute movie between the main actor and the main actress.........i kinda skip part 1 a little bit.................but for part 2 i did not skip at all.........pog nplaum is very mean........and maiv puv is really funny( when she carried her husband on her back) .........i hate the n'rai even though she is kinda preety............i also love the song that was play in this movie too................the blooper is really really funny and cute...............ntxawm ntxuag pag did a really good job acting since this is her first time acting.........love her song.......she is my all time favorite morlum singer from laos................

mai92

sarNie Adult
The cover look boring. But I have to agree with you all, this movie is adorable and cute. I love both of the actor and actress. If you guy watch this movie, you guys should only watch part 2, they kind of drag part 1.

leek18

sarNie Adult
i thought this movie is very boring because of the cover and i think that Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag can't act, and that's why i didn't buy this movie. Really are you guys sure that this movie is cute and adorable? do you guys think that i should buy this movie or not.

neena

sarNie Adult
according to the cover, she looks drugged up and he looks too young! i would watch it but the covers very bad.

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
i didn't know that nraug nas was in a movie.... that pix does not do him justice... in all of his other karaeoky videos... by himself or with other hmong girl singers, i find him so handsome.... he has the cutest smile, which reach to his eyes... and no, he is not mama's boy... he is pretty sexy... i mean from watching his other videos....haha! you guys can tell that i am a big fan of him.... i can go on and on..... =)... now, i will have to hunt this movie down....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i thought this movie is very boring because of the cover and i think that Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag can't act, and that's why i didn't buy this movie. Really are you guys sure that this movie is cute and adorable? do you guys think that i should buy this movie or not.

yeah...depends on ur self i would just buy part 2 like mai92 said and if you see the bloopers you would know who' a good actor or actress....she can act (for first time ) but the guys no (they made a lot of mistakes if u watch the bloopers).....n she didn't make that much mistakes in the movie...(but 4 me i would say she didn't barley make any mistakes at all).....i think this movie is better than the "tisis ua liab" movie but its only my opinions so.....it depends if u want to buy it or not...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I saw it at the new year but didn't get it because I was never a fan of Ntxawm Txuaj Pag. I don't find her pretty. But since some of you are talking about it I might get it.

mokka

sarNie Adult
i didn't really like it... i thought it could have been better.... i just felt the ending was a rush... its like one minute, the pe'ek realize she's the little girl and the next she's getting marry... some with when she met her father again.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i didn't really like it... i thought it could have been better.... i just felt the ending was a rush... its like one minute, the pe'ek realize she's the little girl and the next she's getting marry... some with when she met her father again.
It true that they kinda rush the ending.............but anywase..........i like to watch movie that are kinda fast not slow........... for me i think this movie it kinda fast...........but it your guys opinion not my...........

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i only saw the part one and now u gays make me wanna watch part 2....