Pueng Kanya

max

sarNie Elites
Wow, I finally found out her name! I think that she is so adorable! I saw her in Trab Sin Din Fah, and I really liked her. I am debating on wether I should watch Ngao Asoke or not because I am not a big fan of Pong. Anyways, thanks for sharing. Love Pueng!

friedrice2go

sarNie Egg
she's pretty cute. at first when i saw her, i didn't really care for her. you really should watch Ngao asoke it is pretty good. pong is not that bad in here

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, she is very pretty! and she makes a cute couple with pong!

for max, i agree with friedrice2go that you should watch it.. it's a good lakorn...

(p.s and for friedrice2go, i really like your username here.. i didn't even see it until i had to type it up.... VERY CREATIVE!)

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
she is pretty finally not another anorexic girl that looks just like the other girls, plus she is a really good actress

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
she is sooooooo pretty but i don't like the way that she looks in ngao asoke her eye makeup in that lakorn makes her look weird n sleepy :blink:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
She is very pretty...but yea for some reason her makeup in ngao asoke doesn't do her justice...

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I finally found out her name! I think that she is so adorable! I saw her in Trab Sin Din Fah, and I really liked her. I am debating on wether I should watch Ngao Asoke or not because I am not a big fan of Pong. Anyways, thanks for sharing. Love Pueng!
You should give Ngao Asoke a try; Pong and Peung have great chemistry. I haven't watched Trab Sin Din Fah; I should check this one out since I love Peung.
Anyway, thanks for posting those nice pics!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Pueng has stolen my heart...will she kinda did alreadie in Trab Sin Din fah...i hope to see more of her work in the future...esp. if she can get out of ch.5 to the other channels..esp. channel 3 tat would be great..