Puk Boong Gup Ngoong Nang [CH7]

destiny411

Idyllic
Ahhh. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: ....one of my favorite lakorns of all time.....Yui was o pretty int his lakorn....and note....first time I saw him in a lakorn...vee....srry but not that cute at all in this lakorn....loll... :lol:

Lakorn Magazines:

Credit to Yuiclub

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww I remember this lakorn it was so sweet hahah i just realized this was another lakorn Vee and Note starred in! hahah It was so cute Vee with the Sweet nice and innocent one and Note with the Hyphy strong one just like in Jai Diew :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
In this lakorn, I like Note and strong Yui more than Ngoong Nang and Vee. It is a pretty interesting lakorn. Thank for sharing the pictures.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
hey can someone please give me the summary for this movie?? really appreciate it.... ;) :wub

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i love this lakorn too. everyone look so good in it and i lyked how yui played twins but both were nice twins. and gosh note was so lovely, he captured my heart in this lakorn and i watched everyone of his lakorns ever since.

Mann

bonkdaddy said:
Note? the guy from Jai diew?
hes cute i like him.
[post="154569"][/post]​
yes note form jai diew....this lkaorn is very good yui's acting was really good...i liked it the strong yui was awesome..lol.. ^_^

destiny411

Idyllic
I'm not so good at making summaries but for this lakorn i'll try :..

...Puk Boong [ Older daughter] and Ngoong Nang [ Younger daughter ]...are twins that are both seperated when they were a baby...their father was very wealthy while their mother was poor...the Grandmother did not accept them so she took one of the twins and left the other...the Grandmother made their father marry to another lady..she was nice a they lived a happy and wealthy life...while Puk Boong and her mom lived in poverty w/ grandmother, anunt and her husband which I would say torchure her and treated her unfarily from her other grand daughter called Manee...later on years past the grandmother starts regretting and let her lawyer search for the other twin [ Puk boong]

How Puk boong and Ngoong Nag met?...well...the first time was at a rallies at skwel...they were so shock..

Important : 1...This is when everthing starts changing...They were about to turn 18 and ...for Ngoong Nang..she had a big party and a present from her parents who couldn't make it to the party...later she found out that their airplane crashed on their way back to Bangkok...For Puk boong...her mom worked late every night and very hard just to buy her this teddy bear...but then when she bought the bear...she crossed the street and a motorcycle hit her and then she dies...( Puk boong really don't deserve this...on her B- Day ...her mom dies)...

2.....Puk Boong and Ngoong Nang made friends--

...Noong nang has to model for this party and Puk boong was forced to be in a pretty contest...they decied to switch places...it was funny....Puk boong trips when she was walking down the runway and Noong Nang won the contest...after all this no one really notice that they switch places so they decided to do it again..Ngoong Nang wants to get the taste of how its like not to live w/o rules and people all around her...and Puk Boong just wanted to noe her her life was like..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah..this lakorn is really good..this was one of the modern lakorns that i started out watching that interested meeh into regular modern lakorn rather than just Boran.